PDA

View Full Version : Help With Construction Please! :)

Machine Head
25-01-2007, 11:08 AM
Hi dudes.

I have 48 construction which I am really proud of, however I need a few tips:

To start, I am hoping to get 55 Construction by the end of today. I know it's probably impossible, but I hope I can get atleast close to it...
The thing is, I only have 16 planks left. I'll be getting another load when I'm out, so how many oak planks should I get when I get them...

Also, the maximum rooms a player can have is 20. I currently have 18...
Now it really is impossible to fit a Throne Room, a few Dungeon Rooms, and a Treasure Room when I can, so I'm going to delete some, so I can begin by getting a Formal Garden when I can.

Which rooms should I delete though? I have (this what I think I have, I haven't checked to be sure):

4 x Halls
2 x Parlour Rooms
2 x Gardens
2 x Bedrooms
1 x Workshop
1 x Kitchen
1 x Dining Room
1 x Combat Room
1 x Games Room
1 x Costume Room

I'm defiently keeping my precious Workshop, the key to my levelling up! :D

Thanks, and if you can give me some free oak planks, I would seriously love you always :P

Cheers!

Destiny
25-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Delete some hallways for sure the most empty one especially! It would give you extra rooms just in case you get alot better and something cooler comes up :) Get a cook or butler and get oak logs from the oak tree outside the houses and pay the servant or cook to go to the sawmill and get planks for you keep doing that its easier than going yourself.. might save some money buying them also

Hope I helped at all

Machine Head
25-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Delete some hallways for sure the most empty one especially! It would give you extra rooms just in case you get alot better and something cooler comes up :) Get a cook or butler and get oak logs from the oak tree outside the houses and pay the servant or cook to go to the sawmill and get planks for you keep doing that its easier than going yourself.. might save some money buying them also

Hope I helped at all

Thnaks, that helped alot :)

And I hope I do get alot better, I really love this skill :P

Dan
25-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Remove the hallways, not much in having more than one, and basicly do what kooltool said thats the best way :]

Machine Head
25-01-2007, 01:28 PM
Remove the hallways, not much in having more than one, and basicly do what kooltool said thats the best way :]

Okay then, thanks. The reason I have 4 Hallways is because I have 2 Bedrooms, but both lead nowhere as the doors go out over the garden, so I can't build any rooms there...

Thanks again, and how many Oak Planks should I get? I'm going to get some when I log in shortly :)

Dan
25-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Try using a calculator on runehq and see what level you want to get then see if its an okay amount of planks to get :]

Machine Head
25-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Okay then, thanks a bunch :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!