PDA

View Full Version : [Request] PlayHabbo MyBB

PenguinFluid
25-01-2007, 09:26 PM
I Took The Advice From Drompo When I Get Own Domain/Hosting I Will Upload My Own MyBB Forum To it But This Is Basically The Same
http://playhabbo.createmybb.com/admin/index.php
Ok Its myBB Getting Domain Soon Really Good Tbh
Loadz Of Jobs Open Just Registr
Theres Department Managers ,
Admins ,
Super Mods
Etc
Im Stciking With This 1 Now
No Abusive Comments
And I Dont Need C+C Son None Of That Either Please
Thanks

Please Note Thta Its Not Finished Yet So ontMoan Saying Its Mising Forum Etc It Will Be Done 2moz

Unpredictible.
26-01-2007, 01:41 PM
OMG YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT, why you copying marks forum name you fool

beer
26-01-2007, 01:54 PM
.lol wheres the register link? And yeah stop copying ppls websites.

edit: its crap. And dont link us to admin panel when were not even admin noob.

PenguinFluid
26-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Lol Typo
DontCall Me N00b Lolly Im Sure However You Was Mistaking Me For Your Mother Or YourSelf.
And [N] All The Other Good SubDomains Where Took And ''Marks Site'' Hasnt Even Got The PlayHabbo Domain So :p
And Lee (Lollys) Is A Copy Of Rarehabbo.com (He Owns rarehabbo.co.uk) If Your Gunna Be Like That So Bye

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude toward other members, thanks :).

?php?
26-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Why link us to admin bit?

beer
26-01-2007, 03:21 PM
NEVER EVER SAY THINGS LIKE THAT ABOUT MY MOTHER. And i didnt copy rarehabbo.com i didnt even know it existed which it doesnt all it points to is a domain page which i presume is the default page 4 a domain company.

PenguinFluid
27-01-2007, 11:47 PM
Look Im Sorry About What I Said Ive Made Peace Wth [N] Just Now On Msn And Wandering If You Want To Aswell. I Dont Want My Job Back Or Anything I Just Ask We Are Polite To Each Other. Im Extreemly Embarrawsed Abou My Behaviour In The Last Couple Of Weeks And Would Like To Say Sorry. Not Just To You But To SHOUTcAst , Mikemarks Etc Aswell.
Cya Tomorrow Im Really Tired :o

?php?
28-01-2007, 09:34 AM
Lol, fanta i don't think [N] is the kind of person to make peace with somebody. but oh well, But i was really annoyed about the stuff you said about my name, ect, as i do live in england, and you was just being a *** mate, so let's just hope you can stop being a noob, and try and fit in.

Unpredictible.
28-01-2007, 10:25 AM
stop being a noob, and try and fit

LOOL that made me laugh

PenguinFluid
28-01-2007, 10:33 AM
umm ok but [n] sed that he was gunna email me about making peace after i said about it and.
ok ill stop being a n00b now lol

KyleSmith07
28-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Directed us to admin panel, rofl

Lycan
28-01-2007, 10:57 AM
i miss a year ago :( , where the l33t controled the webdesign section, not the noobs. i feel surrounded

PenguinFluid
28-01-2007, 11:15 AM
:s
umm i cbva with this

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!