PDA

View Full Version : Guthix for your HCS

Bujin
26-01-2007, 01:17 AM
Hey guys, well its come to that time again where i'm running low on furni, making rooms is not an easy job you know. So i'm selling my guthix top and legs which range about the 1mill mark for around 14HC SOFAS, the offer is negotiable, but i won't go much lower unless i get desprite.

No i won't be going first, as i'm sick of the 12 year old kids on here vouching for their little 12 year old buddies and me ending up getting scammed and then getting banned for abusing.

Even though you say i'm not safe i am urber safe, or how ever you guys say it.

I've been on habbo hotel for around 4 years, i don't want to get it banned, i'm also a high wood cutter on runescape, so i also don't want that to be banned.

Please just trust me, and if you don't well.... stiff. thanks in advance.

Oh by the way, i'm looking for Habbo.CO.UK stuff here, not other hotels.

Andy?
26-01-2007, 01:36 AM
Dude, no one is going to go first for you.

You joined last month and dont even have 1 rep power

Bujin
26-01-2007, 01:45 AM
thats because im 20 and dont take **** from these 12 year old moderators, what the **** does that have to do with trusting me. i wouldn't trust a 12 year old with a stick let alone going first.

And i had rep power untill a moderator banned me for some stupid reason when i got unbanned i abused the hell out of him and lost it. stiff poo, don't like my rules dont post, simple as that.

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Moderator): Please dont insult Habbox staff, thanks :)

deagle
26-01-2007, 02:52 AM
Sell your guthix for money. That way people wont fear of losing as much if you do indeed run away.

Bujin
26-01-2007, 08:23 AM
heh, and buy 1 by 1?

Royal
26-01-2007, 04:23 PM
If your 20 and play games for 12 year old kids, you need a life and you have to trust people because a 20 year old playing habbo sounds like you deticated your life to it :P.

Edited by Italic (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Hollister
26-01-2007, 04:26 PM
^^ well said.

Imnotpure
26-01-2007, 05:01 PM
I r 13 neeblet

deagle
27-01-2007, 01:31 AM
heh, and buy 1 by 1?

Yes, whats so bad about it?

By the way, didnt you have green rep bars yesterday??

Bujin
27-01-2007, 05:45 AM
Yes, whats so bad about it?

By the way, didnt you have green rep bars yesterday??

Ya but look up, another infraction, and hey. i'm allowed to play kids games. unlike some of you guys, i have Enough $$$ to retire at age 20, doesn't mean i havent got a life. just means i dont need to work. and in my free time i like going on a game i used to play when i was younger.

Oh and this is also ********. he just insulted me for playing a game and not having a life, and he doesn't get a infraction? **** that.

deagle
27-01-2007, 07:05 AM
Ya but look up, another infraction, and hey. i'm allowed to play kids games. unlike some of you guys, i have Enough $$$ to retire at age 20, doesn't mean i havent got a life. just means i dont need to work. and in my free time i like going on a game i used to play when i was younger.

Oh and this is also ********. he just insulted me for playing a game and not having a life, and he doesn't get a infraction? **** that.

Then report it. You didnt answer my question, whats so bad about going 1 by 1??

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!