PDA

View Full Version : Problems...

Frodo13.
26-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Ive installed WoW, but when I go to open it, I just get pop-up, saying make sure I have installed DirectX 9.0 (which I have) and make sure my video drives are up 2 date (Not sure about them)

My RAM dont meet the requirements, and neither does my CPU speed. Do you think this might be the reason of this?

Neil
26-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Ive installed WoW, but when I go to open it, I just get pop-up, saying make sure I have installed DirectX 9.0 (which I have) and make sure my video drives are up 2 date (Not sure about them)

My RAM dont meet the requirements, and neither does my CPU speed. Do you think this might be the reason of this?

You clearly haven't, if it is all on and stuff then it's your graphics card that has problems

Frodo13.
26-01-2007, 08:09 PM
You clearly haven't, if it is all on and stuff then it's your graphics card that has problems

And how do I sort that out?

Neil
26-01-2007, 08:26 PM
And how do I sort that out?

Well if it's a good enough card you could try taking it to PC world to see if it has any faults, if your card isn't good enough you need a new one

Frodo13.
26-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Well if it's a good enough card you could try taking it to PC world to see if it has any faults, if your card isn't good enough you need a new one

Im not sure I have one at all. Ive done no research at all before getting this game lol

Neil
27-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Im not sure I have one at all. Ive done no research at all before getting this game lol

www.srtest.com Some button click it then go down to World of Warcraft and it'll show you if you can run it or not

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!