View Full Version : Room Deleted

Juch
26-01-2007, 10:24 PM
I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT THIS THREAD :(

Anyway, my room on habbo was deleted. It was there earlier on today, I KNOW I havnt deleted it, no ones been on my account either.
There was only approx 10-11hc in there, but I was jw if anyone knows how this happened? :s

Papershop
26-01-2007, 10:30 PM
does anybody no your password? :]

Jazza
26-01-2007, 11:01 PM
There is a chance you got keylogged, they took your HCs and deleted your room to destroy the evidence.
What to do: Change your password, Send an email to Sulake throught the help tool on the main website and pray it doesn't happen again
As for the location of the thread: it should be in Bobba - Scams - And bugs Errors and Glitches>Bobba

Juch
26-01-2007, 11:06 PM
does anybody no your password? :]
No, don't think so.

There is a chance you got keylogged, they took your HCs and deleted your room to destroy the evidence.
What to do: Change your password, Send an email to Sulake throught the help tool on the main website and pray it doesn't happen again
As for the location of the thread: it should be in Bobba - Scams - And bugs Errors and Glitches>Bobba
But wouldnt they keylogger have taken furni from all my other rooms?

Pyroka
26-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Sucks to be you I guess..

@xP
27-01-2007, 12:23 AM
No, don't think so.

But wouldnt they keylogger have taken furni from all my other rooms?

I bet they were norms? They wouldn't take the norms i guess when you can take HC's Instead

Juch
27-01-2007, 01:16 AM
Sucks to be you I guess..
Yep :)

I bet they were norms? They wouldn't take the norms i guess when you can take HC's Instead
Noo in that room there was just seasonals which comes up to about 10-11hcs but my other rooms have lots more furni in which they coulda taken them..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!