PDA

View Full Version : Selling credit codes

?php?
27-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Hello, I've got some money topped up on to my phone and am in need of some habbo hcs, I will not go first as i don't want to get scammed and it's one of my first times doing this, i ill only fo first, if your on the safe tradrs list and i think you can be trusted, allthough you probably won't trust me :P, i can get people from webdesign section i've done trades with ect to vouch, but i haven't really done any credits trading on this account. 4 hc per voucher, please pm me, or 3 and a half hc.

Thanks

Daza

Hazza
27-01-2007, 01:40 PM
I buy 3

9 HC?

Im on safe list and we can do one code @ a time :]

RNelson
27-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Daza is trusted :D

YouFail
27-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Daza's trusted :)

?php?
27-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Thankyou guys i sent you a pm back bative :)

Dan!
27-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Daza is trusted

but....
sorry to say but Its against the Habbo Way to buy/sell credits from/to other users thats from MOD-Noct :)

Wyked
27-01-2007, 01:55 PM
Daza is trusted

but....
sorry to say but Its against the Habbo Way to buy/sell credits from/to other users thats from MOD-Noct :)

will that still be the case when the next version is here then?

and if not, that's surely contradicting themselves

it's only against the habbo way if they are brought fraudulently

Edited by Nick- (Forum Moderator) Please do not post comments in the Trading section.

?php?
27-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Errr, Thanks MikeMarks :),

Edit: if it was against the habbo way then eveybody wouldn't do it? and plus if your buying from ure phone and bought them properly and then give them to someone else you could say that there paying for the time and effort it takes to purchase the voucher and deliver the code to them, it's like people do on ebay i think.

Dan!
27-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Trade furniture for credits: if you do this your account may be permanently banned if the trade is done using a fraudulent method.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Moderator) Please do not post comments in the Trading section.

Titch
27-01-2007, 02:05 PM
THIS FORUM IS FOR THE TRADEING OF CREDIT CODES, thats why it is stated in the title of it, why make pointless commenst like against habbo way when no1 cares, i have sold hundereds and nothing happneed to me, also hes trusted :P

Dan!
27-01-2007, 02:08 PM
erm because ive no many people to get ban for this very reason so that would make the mod wrong hmm dont think so mate

?php?
27-01-2007, 02:31 PM
Me and bative had a succesfull trade :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!