PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero II

louder
27-01-2007, 07:06 PM
when i first saw the gh1 game advertised, i was like "pfft, looks right wanna-be."
and then i saw gh2 advertised + thought the same.
and when i was over my friends house he insisted we played it. i played it and it was amazing, i loved it + i jsut couldnt stop thinking about buying the game.
and today i was bored and i had £20 in my bank, so i asked mum if i could borrow £20, she gave me it + i met my friend adam in town.
it was £50 but he got me 10% off + i've been playing the game since like 5:30 now, lmao.
my brothers having a go now + he's extra crap.
anyone else got the game?
want the game?
played the game?
what are your views?

velvet
27-01-2007, 07:09 PM
i proper love it. :]
told you it was good didn't i, i'll have to play you one day (H)

louder
27-01-2007, 07:12 PM
i proper love it. :]
told you it was good didn't i, i'll have to play you one day (H)

i'm not very good - i can manage easy, i'ma try medium later, i'll probably suck at it though, lol.

Nightrose
27-01-2007, 07:16 PM
I got guitar hero 1 a while back but i want two i think it might have a better selection of songs on it tbh, anyway thats not nice saying your brothers crap at it luke :P

Lol
Hope your having fun on it though, I havnt complete 1 on hard yet :@

louder
27-01-2007, 07:19 PM
hm, i just did van halen; you really got me
on medium, i'm not too bad so yer, [:
i'm just about half way through story mode on easy + then i'll do medium + then attempt hard. lol.
and my brother is crap though.. :rolleyes:

Nemo
27-01-2007, 07:24 PM
wot u do? is it like with the arrows going up and wen they get to a certain place u press <- Or w/e ?????

some screenies of it from a website or sumin?

brandon
27-01-2007, 07:25 PM
I thought the same, haven't played it yet. I don't intend on buying it tho incase I don't like it.

GommeInc
27-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Lol I played it round a friends house! I play with the Guitar as if it was a banjo :P

louder
27-01-2007, 07:49 PM
wot u do? is it like with the arrows going up and wen they get to a certain place u press <- Or w/e ?????

some screenies of it from a website or sumin?

I thought the same, haven't played it yet. I don't intend on buying it tho incase I don't like it.

well yer, it's like circles come down + you gotta press it at theright time but you've got different frets + you've gotta strum + there's a tremlow bar and stuff - ALOT better than dance mat.
i'll get screenies.

EDIT;
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r207/lukeisablackman/314-2-lg.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r207/lukeisablackman/54048-6-2.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r207/lukeisablackman/guitar_hero_3.jpg

GommeInc
27-01-2007, 07:54 PM
It's quite different to a dance mat, I don't think I've come across a dance mat that asks for you to stand on 2 or more arrows before?

Nemo
27-01-2007, 07:56 PM
i have played a game where u gotta stand on 2 at once, infact first ever 1 i played on ps1!! XD but anyways, not my cuppa tea im more action adventure :P

louder
27-01-2007, 07:59 PM
It's quite different to a dance mat, I don't think I've come across a dance mat that asks for you to stand on 2 or more arrows before?

you have to stand on two arrows on the majority of dance mat games actually.
but yes, it's alot different to the dance mat + alot harder tbh.

GommeInc
27-01-2007, 08:08 PM
you have to stand on two arrows on the majority of dance mat games actually.
but yes, it's alot different to the dance mat + alot harder tbh.
Really? I must of been really crap at them and not get to that level lol :P

I'm not sure if it is harder, it's alot more fun because you play to famous songs which makes it more pleasing to play it correctly :)

velvet
27-01-2007, 08:20 PM
I got guitar hero 1 a while back but i want two i think it might have a better selection of songs on it tbh, anyway thats not nice saying your brothers crap at it luke :P

Lol
Hope your having fun on it though, I havnt complete 1 on hard yet :@

number one has much better songs.
I've completed one on expert, but havn't got that far on two yet, halfway through hard.

Rock:Dude
27-01-2007, 08:22 PM
I dont actually own a PS2 but my mate had to practically kick me out of his house last night after about 5 hours of playing on it. Shame it doesnt have 360 achievements :p I'd have loads by now!

Rock:dude

Joe!
27-01-2007, 08:52 PM
I love that game, my cousin has it! Look at this nutter doing freebird on expert!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8I9ucBTNkuU

louder
27-01-2007, 09:06 PM
number one has much better songs.
I've completed one on expert, but havn't got that far on two yet, halfway through hard.

i've just about finished easy.
would have finished it an hour ago if it wasn't for kieron + ben nagging me.
ah well, sharings good.
and now big brothers on, which doesn't help.

Really? I must of been really crap at them and not get to that level lol :P

I'm not sure if it is harder, it's alot more fun because you play to famous songs which makes it more pleasing to play it correctly :)

it is harder, you have alot more to do + concentrate on.

I love that game, my cousin has it! Look at this nutter doing freebird on expert!!

oh my, he's amazing.
good find, +rep.

kasi
16-02-2007, 03:42 PM
sorry for the bump aha :(
anywayy i've played it a few times at my friends & i'm quite good at it.

lol... on ddr (dance dance revolution (the dance mat)) i'm on levels where you have 4 arrows at once and have to use your hands.

lol, my friend zak did that. doesnt look hard irl.

Josh-H
17-02-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm going to get it on the 360... Released April 3rd :D

DJ-Ali
17-02-2007, 04:59 PM
I got both games for PS2.
The first ones a bit rubbish imo.
Second one rocks though!

le harry
23-02-2007, 02:32 PM
I got it on my ps2.

Finished Misirlou on Expert like 20 mins ago

All is left is Freebird, Hangar 18 and Insitutionalized

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!