PDA

View Full Version : need more songs on my windows media player

WarRock
27-01-2007, 08:30 PM
ok i in need of songs lots more songs. on my last comp i had 9,500 songs but then the mother board died so i need songs for this comp.
if you know any good songs please post them so i can download them please post song name and artist thankz.

+rep to all good songs (when i listened to em)

i am into rock/gothic music.

samsaBEAR
27-01-2007, 08:35 PM
a change of pace, you must get some of them

My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Lostprophets, Taking Back Sunday, NoFX, 30 Seconds To Mars, (+44), Blink 182, Billy Talent, L'Arc~En~Ciel, AFI, Disturbed, Aiden, Get Cape Wear Cape Fly, Linkin Park, Moneen, Muse, Panic! At The Disco, Razorlight, She Wants Revenge, Stone Sour, Trivium, Tenacious D, The Automatic, The Fratellis, The Killers, New Found Glory, Motion City Sountrack, Escape The Fate, A Change Of Pace, Rise Against, Cute Is What We Aim For, Hellogoodbye, Enter Shikari, Kill Hannah, Armor For Sleep, Anti-Flag, The Postal Service, Death Cab For Cutie, A Thorn For Every Heart, Gym Class Heroes, From First To Last, Wolfmother, Hidden In Plain View, All Time Low, Halifax, Silverstein, mewthoutYou, The Pink Spiders, Metric, Metallica, Pantera, Thursday, Hundred Reasons, Sugarcult, Rage Against The Machine, The Fall Of Troy, Alexisonfire, Built To Spill, gay against you, Chiodos, Space Cake, Clutch, Alesana, The Misfits, Fear Before The March Of Flames, Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying, Black Flag, A Static Lullaby, Rediscover, [Old]Green Day, The Iconoclasts, Matchbook Romance, Boys Like Girls, DIEMONSTERDIE, ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, Fugazi, Atreyu, Towers Of London, Emery, Sunny Day Real Estate, Agito Plus Nine, The Audition, Spitalfield, Lorene Drive, I Am Ghost, Circle Takes The Square, Rites Of Spring, Plain White T's, Saves The Day, Beyond All Reason, Circa Survive, All That Remains, Beyond All Reason, A Day To Remember, Against Me!, Nine Black Alps

WarRock
27-01-2007, 09:05 PM
a change of pace, you must get some of them

My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Lostprophets, Taking Back Sunday, NoFX, 30 Seconds To Mars, (+44), Blink 182, Billy Talent, L'Arc~En~Ciel, AFI, Disturbed, Aiden, Get Cape Wear Cape Fly, Linkin Park, Moneen, Muse, Panic! At The Disco, Razorlight, She Wants Revenge, Stone Sour, Trivium, Tenacious D, The Automatic, The Fratellis, The Killers, New Found Glory, Motion City Sountrack, Escape The Fate, A Change Of Pace, Rise Against, Cute Is What We Aim For, Hellogoodbye, Enter Shikari, Kill Hannah, Armor For Sleep, Anti-Flag, The Postal Service, Death Cab For Cutie, A Thorn For Every Heart, Gym Class Heroes, From First To Last, Wolfmother, Hidden In Plain View, All Time Low, Halifax, Silverstein, mewthoutYou, The Pink Spiders, Metric, Metallica, Pantera, Thursday, Hundred Reasons, Sugarcult, Rage Against The Machine, The Fall Of Troy, Alexisonfire, Built To Spill, gay against you, Chiodos, Space Cake, Clutch, Alesana, The Misfits, Fear Before The March Of Flames, Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying, Black Flag, A Static Lullaby, Rediscover, [Old]Green Day, The Iconoclasts, Matchbook Romance, Boys Like Girls, DIEMONSTERDIE, ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, Fugazi, Atreyu, Towers Of London, Emery, Sunny Day Real Estate, Agito Plus Nine, The Audition, Spitalfield, Lorene Drive, I Am Ghost, Circle Takes The Square, Rites Of Spring, Plain White T's, Saves The Day, Beyond All Reason, Circa Survive, All That Remains, Beyond All Reason, A Day To Remember, Against Me!, Nine Black Alps

are they all bands or songs?

the wombats
27-01-2007, 09:07 PM
are they all bands or songs?

they all bands i think coz he posted them in a thread about bands before.

samsaBEAR
27-01-2007, 09:09 PM
lmao yeah, i always post it
they are all bands

Callum.
27-01-2007, 09:09 PM
they are bands, and you should download them :]

Sly
27-01-2007, 09:24 PM
sam might of posted some of these, not really in the mood to check.

rise against
saosin
senses fail
30 seconds to mars
yellowcard
I AM GHOST
red jumpsuit apparatus (might of spelt that wrong)
fireflight
thursday
switchfoot
red
the black maria
hurt.

that's all from the top of my head.

YoManGo!
27-01-2007, 11:22 PM
L-A-T-T-E-R-M-A-N!!
and Fugazi k

-Wolverine
28-01-2007, 12:14 AM
I'll tell you some Rise Against/MCR songs.

Rise Against - Swing Life Away
Rise Against - Give it all
Rise Against - Prayer of the Refugee
Rise Against - Like the Angel
Rise Against - Blood to bleed
MCR - House of Wolves
MCR - The sharpest lives

louder
28-01-2007, 03:39 AM
ok i in need of songs lots more songs. on my last comp i had 9,500 songs but then the mother board died so i need songs for this comp.
if you know any good songs please post them so i can download them please post song name and artist thankz.

+rep to all good songs (when i listened to em)

i am into rock/gothic music.

i read that as 'but then my mother died' lmao.
but yer if you want rock/gothic music;
rammstien
marylin manson
motorhead
misfits
slipknot
korn

also, get itunes!

MrChaz
28-01-2007, 03:44 AM
Metallica - Whisky in the Jar
Metallica - Saint Anger
Disturbed - Prayer
Disturbed - Beleive
Godsmack -Mama
Korn - Alone i break
Wolfmother - Joker and the theif
Tool - The pot
Tool - Stink Fist
Tool - Jerk off

WarRock
28-01-2007, 10:15 AM
thankz to all who posted bands/songs +Rep to you all thankz.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!