PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] habbofm.ca office

wilky15
28-01-2007, 07:43 AM
K, its just a part of a huge isometric city im making. just a beggining.http://habbofm.ca/images/thefinalproduct.PNG

Ekalb
28-01-2007, 07:52 AM
From what I can see it's just a lot of images off various hotel homepages, along with a few images you got yourself and many thngs like bins, desks, chairs, compuers, servers, etc. that are stolen from Roboevil's habbox offices and I believe I've seen that man in a wheelchair elsewhere.
Once you have either gotten permission to use the stolen graphics or created new ones yourself you should add shadows to things and fix up some of the errors, one error I spotted fairly quickly was the join between the wall and floor was missing a black line. The text on the top could really use some neatening up and possibly made larger.

Now it's a big alt and a lot of it isn't yours so I'm not going to bother looking at it in too much detail to help you improve it.
Ripper!

wilky15
28-01-2007, 07:59 AM
Theres no bins, and those servers aren't w.e his names.

Ekalb
28-01-2007, 08:25 AM
Theres no bins, and those servers aren't w.e his names.

There are bins, second story from the top on the second face to the left - the black thing on the ground that looks like a box that you stole from Roboevil is a bin.
One of the server is from bobbanet the others are from habbox offices you just gave them tops..
I barely need to make some comparison images between the two because its so obvious.

I find it hilarious that you didn't even know what you were stealing.
People don't like rippers, just admit you stole what you stole and don't rip again.

wilky15
28-01-2007, 08:28 AM
k ya i took, ill just redo alot of it then, but just saying that smaller server isn't
from habbox, atleast i dont think. found it on google,

Shawnstra
28-01-2007, 09:01 AM
At first I thought, wow. But then I see some ripped stuff. If you can't make the alt by yourself, don't, people will despise you :rolleyes:

Verrou
28-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Pretty much the whole thing is Ripped:
http://images.habbohotel.nl/c_images/album564/efteltje_fame.gif
Habbo.NL Pixel Art Page (http://images.habbohotel.nl/c_images/album564/efteltje_fame.gif)

chubbzilla
28-01-2007, 11:01 AM
i like it but its ripped

Cajak
28-01-2007, 11:42 AM
You ripped the Habbowood building, the Reinout granpa at grounf floor and many other things.
Well, you did a good job by editing what is INTO the building like the offices.

I give you a 5/10 because you did a good work in the office interiors. But the next time do your own building and we will be pleased to rate it :)

Amir
28-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Lmao. I was thinking exacly the same thing!

If you said, "edit of Habbowood building" then you'd get better comments. But because you haven't, it's classified as ripped. Sorry.

Ekalb
28-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Lmao. I was thinking exacly the same thing!

If you said, "edit of Habbowood building" then you'd get better comments. But because you haven't, it's classified as ripped. Sorry.

Even if he did say that it would still be ripped, the person who made it is not a habbo graphics designer and therefor disclaimers/T & C don't apply so it's used without permission, same with all of Roboevil's other people's stuff inside it

Bryan84
29-01-2007, 03:09 AM
Good try I guess.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!