PDA

View Full Version : Wii [OPPINIONS]

<3
28-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Ok, I want some oppinions, I would appreciate it if you respected others oppinions :)

Right, I want to buy a Wii, I have the cash, but I don't know whether to wait until about June to get one when there's more games and it's cheaper.

Thanks.

[Chris]
28-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Ok, I want some oppinions, I would appreciate it if you respected others oppinions :)

Right, I want to buy a Wii, I have the cash, but I don't know whether to wait until about June to get one when there's more games and it's cheaper.

Thanks.

Well the wii is a really good console, internet ect. there arnt alot of games out yet, but more are planned

the hottest games now are

warioware : smooth moves
Legend of zelda : twilight princess
red steel

they are just a few games, but many more are to come

hit1
28-01-2007, 04:10 PM
=) Lol, yeh would you like to get ripped off, two words

Xbox 360
and psp

and so what if the wii has internet, so dos both of them and the psp is yje size of a mouse. Litralley.

benjamin
28-01-2007, 04:12 PM
i'd definately get a wii

and imo, warioware is quite crap

NFS carbon all the way :8

GommeInc
28-01-2007, 04:16 PM

Xbox 360
and psp

and so what if the wii has internet, so dos both of them and the psp is yje size of a mouse. Litralley.
Xbox 306 - Nothing amazing about it "/ It still uses a controller and lacks appeal.
PSP - Is a handheld console, which isn't appealing to gamers who want to sit at home and enjoy a game.

So all in all, your reply was a wee bit pointless "/

Luckyrare
28-01-2007, 04:17 PM

Xbox 360
and psp

Xbox 360 are good, PSP suck tbh. Wii have amazing game play, very fun.

benjamin
28-01-2007, 04:18 PM
wii's keep you entertained for hours

i was on my dads from like 8pm until 2am last night on pretty much 1 or 2 of the games.

louder
28-01-2007, 04:49 PM
get a wii, definatly worth the money.
not only the cheapest console of the 3 next-gens,
it is also the best.
it has the best gameplay, and thats what consoles are about - not the best graphics in the world but they're not terrible.
and if your looking for live play the wii also has that, not as good as the xbox's maybe but it still has it + you can connect through wireless (i think) which makes it easier to use.

the wii is also a GREAT multi-player console to play with your friends, and you don't need to spend tonnes of money on pads as on the majoity of the wii games you can play multiplayer with just the 1 pad.

i could probably go on, but i wont. -- get a wii.

Russia
28-01-2007, 07:15 PM
uhuh but there releaseing a DVD Player on soon in the usa and japan and diffrent colours soon!!!!!!!!11111

Nemo
28-01-2007, 07:27 PM
I'd get a wii played it for the first time today and WOW it was amazing i played Zelda, Wii sports, Wii play and Call of duty 3

i recommend them all especially wii sports and wii play as they are both fun AND wii play helps you use the controller

Homesrfan
28-01-2007, 07:36 PM

Xbox 360
and psp

Now, I can respect the Xbox 360 but saving money with PSP? You've got to be joking right?

Wii is a great console, but it's definitely not perfect. Honestly, I would wait until June.
1. It will probably be easier to get by then.
2. There are LOTS of rumors about possible new colors and a lower price.
3. Tons of better games will be out. Hopefully more online games.

Wayne
28-01-2007, 07:42 PM
your reply was a wee bit pointless "/

Lol, a 'wii' bit pointless, was that meant to be a pun? ;) Anyway, I have a Wii and I really like it. I love the ability to actually be playing in the game. I'd recommend you buying it but only if you like the current games that are out now. A lot more are to be released later on this year, including more Mario games and many more other exciting titles. (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_games)
EDIT: If the choice of colours is preventing you from buying it now, and you'd prefer a variety of different colours, somebody on eBay offers a wide variety of coloured silicone cases for the Wii remote and nunchuk, including pink, green, black etc.

Smog
29-01-2007, 08:32 PM
yep wii is excellent, i love jumpoing over the sofa shooting all the enemy in call of duty 3 lol.

just remember two words:

Wii Ownes!!!!!

Nemo
29-01-2007, 08:36 PM
yep wii is excellent, i love jumpoing over the sofa shooting all the enemy in call of duty 3 lol.

just remember two words:

Wii Ownes!!!!!eugh shooting game for first time wii'er is NOT Good the gun flew everyone and i culdnt get past the training xD

GommeInc
29-01-2007, 08:38 PM
eugh shooting game for first time wii'er is NOT Good the gun flew everyone and i culdnt get past the training xD
Lol I agree with you there. It depends how far away you stand from the sensor bar, it seems to have issues if you're close and if you're TV i mounted on a wall or head height, you'll need to put the bar underneath it, whether you've told the Wii if it is above it or not :P

29-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Get a wii, think of the excercise youll be getting. Although if you get too carried away you may cause harm to yourself or others, but still EXCERCISE! Playing video games is good for you! Yey!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!