PDA

View Full Version : sony fanboys.

louder
28-01-2007, 04:58 PM
don't you just hate them?
they're bragging about the psp + the ps3.
"the psp has the best graphics ever and is so small!"
it's bloody HUGE, and graphics mean nothing, it doesn't beat even the very first gameboy, the huge one, because it's gameplay was amazing and had some of the best games ever like the origional mario.
and they brag about the ps3's graphics.
get over it -- graphics mean nothing!
it's like getting REALLY good graphics on a game of cards or something, the gameplay would be rubbish.
however - the wii's gameplay is absolutely immense, it's the most realistic + fun to play tbh.
so would all the sony fanboys please stop telling us how crap the wii is just becasue the ps3 has more prestige.
it doesn't beat it - it's miles off.

benjamin
28-01-2007, 04:59 PM
graphics don't interest me so i agree with you there!

but ye wii ftw

louder
28-01-2007, 05:01 PM
graphics don't interest me so i agree with you there!

but ye wii ftw

well, you do need graphics else you'd be playing games like pong, lmao.
but you don't need immesly good graphics to have a good console - it's the gameplay that matters.

benjamin
28-01-2007, 05:02 PM
no but i ment like graphics don't make a major difference to me

like i wouldn't buy a console because it has better graphics

louder
28-01-2007, 05:03 PM
no but i ment like graphics don't make a major difference to me

like i wouldn't buy a console because it has better graphics

exactly, and thats what the sony fanboys need to realise, graphics mean nothing when making a good console.

brandon
28-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Graphics mean a lot to me, and most of my consoles are Sony made, but I'm not like shouting out about the sony merchandise. And I for one wont be buying a PS3 :)

louder
28-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Graphics mean a lot to me, and most of my consoles are Sony made, but I'm not like shouting out about the sony merchandise. And I for one wont be buying a PS3 :)

why? graphics are merely an add-on and i don't see why people think they're needed when they're actually not. they're not a neccesity(sp?)
i only own a ps2, psx, wii and my brother has a xbox i play alot + my cousin has a 360 i play alot.
they're all AMAZING consoles no matter how old they are, but the wii definatly has the best gameplay of all of them.

benjamin
28-01-2007, 05:10 PM
the ps3 is a little overpriced.. no?

Homesrfan
28-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Okay, well, you honestly can't really complain about fanboys when you are one yourself... sorry, but it's the truth.

You can't brag about Wii and DS and then bring down PS3 and PSP and not call yourself a fanboy.

louder
28-01-2007, 05:12 PM
the ps3 is a little overpriced.. no?

it's extremely over-priced.
and what for? GRAPHICS!
and loads of idiots are going to be idiotic enough to pay for it.
the reason its so expensive is for some fancy dvd player, and to use it you need a hd tv. lmao.

Okay, well, you honestly can't really complain about fanboys when you are one yourself... sorry, but it's the truth.

You can't brag about Wii and DS and then bring down PS3 and PSP and not call yourself a fanboy.

yes, i'm a nintendo fanboy, i admit it. i don't brag about the wii, and i dont bring down the ps3.
i'm just saying why pay rediculous priced for a console just for graphics when it's gameplay that really matters.

mnbvjifhgtge
28-01-2007, 05:15 PM
rofl a *LITTLE* thats pretty funny. tbh sony did a great job fooling people into believing that theyre graphics were the best with their pre-rendered crap. i, for one, will be going wii when i get the money :)

louder
28-01-2007, 05:26 PM
rofl a *LITTLE* thats pretty funny. tbh sony did a great job fooling people into believing that theyre graphics were the best with their pre-rendered crap. i, for one, will be going wii when i get the money :)

good choice [:
by the looks of it the ps3 is going to be terrible, i'd even rather get a 360.
but the wii is my first choice [:

F32
28-01-2007, 05:46 PM
however - the wii's gameplay is absolutely immense
how dare you complain.

velocity
28-01-2007, 05:48 PM
im a sony fanboy pls.

benjamin
28-01-2007, 05:50 PM
im a sony fanboy pls.
ew chaz gtfo

that was your 69'th post too!!

Oni
28-01-2007, 06:17 PM
My top 10 fav games
1.Banjo tooie
2.Banjo kazzoie
3.Super mario 64
4.Warcraft III
5.Super mario bros [dled on wii XD]
6.Ocarina of time
7.Wii sports
8.Pokemon [sad i know but it owned in its day]
9.Animal crossing: wild world
10.Wario ware smooth moves or touched [undecided]

Notice all of them have terrible graphics but awesome gameplay IMO?
Also dont call me a nintendo fanboy i have a ps2 and xbox and not a gamecube but the ps2 and xbox games are boring the same and repetitive.

Homesrfan
28-01-2007, 07:30 PM
i don't brag about the wii, and i dont bring down the ps3.

Wow! How much did your nose grow with that statement?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a pretty big Wii fanboy too, but I also really like Xbox 360 and while I don't think PS3 is worth it at all, it's not a bad console.. just not a good one.

But honestly, you can't complain about fanboyism with fanboyism.
Also, I think that Nintendo made a very bad choice with their online. It should be out already... Nintendo should know this.

louder
28-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Wow! How much did your nose grow with that statement?

i don't bring down the ps3, i jsut don't think sony are doing enough to the console, it needs to be origional + fools are going to pay so much money for the graphics..
i bet it's going to be a good console + stuff, just over-priced + not enough origional ideas.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!