PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] The Photo Juke Box.

hit1
28-01-2007, 09:21 PM
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6027/photojukeboxfo8.png

Your most likely asking, so what does the Photo Juke box do? Well its quite simple, say you have to many posters and would like to show off but you carnt fit them all on your wall, well thats when this device comes in handy! Using this you can add posters and remove them straight from your hand! You can store a whopping 20 Posters inside and guests have the right to flick through them.

Is it pointless? The answer is pretty much yes, it does something. But this pice of furni would come in handy for display or MAYBE a trade room.

I did the sunshine painting agers ago on my old account, thats bout it any cc i would apprechiate it.

Black_Apalachi
28-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Hmm strange idea and even starnger alteration.

I'm pretty sure I have seen the actual box part before and the poster is out of a public room somewhere.

So that just leaves the blue button part and the weird black thing. Both of these have errors and are not isometric. I don't quite understand the black part or how the whole thing works. :rolleyes:

The console part is just black lines. Have you never been on Habbo Hotel? Boxes like that have a grey face with a blue border. You'll have to go on Habbo soemtime to see.

hit1
28-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Hmm strange idea and even starnger alteration.

I'm pretty sure I have seen the actual box part before and the poster is out of a public room somewhere.

So that just leaves the blue button part and the weird black thing. Both of these have errors and are not isometric. I don't quite understand the black part or how the whole thing works. :rolleyes:

The console part is just black lines. Have you never been on Habbo Hotel? Boxes like that have a grey face with a blue border. You'll have to go on Habbo soemtime to see.
:) Well you took the time to comment, hmmmm the poster isnt from a public room tho.

lew!
28-01-2007, 09:36 PM
I KNOW that the picture is ripped, made by somone else. But good idea, Mabye have a few pictures going round at once

hit1
28-01-2007, 09:45 PM
it isnt ripped. i made it on my old account hit-by-a-car =/

hit1
28-01-2007, 10:39 PM
i have proof the posters mine:

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=272764

hit1
29-01-2007, 04:01 PM
yeh i know, thanks .

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please do not double-post without adding new information to the thread.

PigsNose
29-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Any reason why you triple posted?
And this idea is weird, I really don't understand. The chooser box is not remotely habboey,
Personally I think you are showing off the sunshine painting yet again.

Amir
29-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Lmao. I actually belive it is ripped somehow.

No offence, but the box is a good alteration, the screen is naffly made. Something a eight-year-old could do with paint. Therefore, something is ripped. I will TRY and find evidence from somewhere.

(No infractions please, getting evidence if I can...)

Can't find it (Damn)

HAVE seen before off Habbox. Not your alt. I'm sure! Can't evidence it though :(

t2t2
29-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Lmao. I actually belive it is ripped somehow.

No offence, but the box is a good alteration, the screen is naffly made. Something a eight-year-old could do with paint. Therefore, something is ripped. I will TRY and find evidence from somewhere.

(No infractions please, getting evidence if I can...)

Can't find it (Damn)

HAVE seen before off Habbox. Not your alt. I'm sure! Can't evidence it though :(
... But he has already proven it ...

i have proof the posters mine:

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=272764

It's kinda boxy so ill give it 1/2 (5/10 if you use rating system others use)

Goofy
29-01-2007, 07:18 PM
it isnt ripped. i made it on my old account hit-by-a-car =/
It does'nt prove anything, that you say in a thread, that you are a banned user? Anyone could say that? :P.. i would like to hear what the forum MOD's say.. please get some proof for that you are hit-by-a-car

BTW, here's some C+C
-The shading on the "photo juke box" is not very good
-There are a lot of pixel errors
-And i don't have ANY idea of what the alt is?...

Pappapiero
29-01-2007, 08:20 PM
thats disgusting, sorry

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude about someone's alterations, or say it's bad without offering constructive criticism.

PriceTags
30-01-2007, 03:53 PM
It does'nt prove anything, that you say in a thread, that you are a banned user? Anyone could say that? :P.. i would like to hear what the forum MOD's say.. please get some proof for that you are hit-by-a-car

BTW, here's some C+C

I'm pretty sure he is.
It's an OK alt.

hit1
30-01-2007, 05:42 PM

BTW, here's some C+C
Exscuse me but i am hit-by-a-car

i have made many comebacks befoure starting with yamiyugi111 going to Luke james going to lots more... atleast im not always acting bad against forum members now.

Goofy
30-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Exscuse me but i am hit-by-a-car

i have made many comebacks befoure starting with yamiyugi111 going to Luke james going to lots more... atleast im not always acting bad against forum members now.
Hmm... you sound convincing enough xD.. but i anyways don't like the alt ;)

Papershop
30-01-2007, 06:09 PM
the picture isnt ripped, it was made a while ago by hit-by-a-car which was his old account.

hit1
30-01-2007, 09:33 PM
the picture isnt ripped, it was made a while ago by hit-by-a-car which was his old account.
Vouched :8 Well, proof enough?

@xP
30-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Strange but gd :) 7/10

hit1
30-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Strange but gd :) 7/10

hit1
31-01-2007, 07:27 PM
thats disgusting, sorry
how could i improve it?

Seagy
03-02-2007, 04:20 PM
Well done man its great!

hit1
03-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Well done man its great!
Thanks again, is it me or are you just saying this to everyone to raise ur post count lol?

shank
04-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Seriously, look at your bad alts compared to Soyer's recoloured photo
that you ripped.

http://www.habbox.com/site/component/option,com_zoom/Itemid,251/page,view/catid,22/key,1/hit,1/

& stop with your terrible flash drawings, they suck.

hit1
04-02-2007, 11:12 PM
Seriously, look at your bad alts compared to Soyer's recoloured photo
that you ripped.

http://www.habbox.com/site/component/option,com_zoom/Itemid,251/page,view/catid,22/key,1/hit,1/

& stop with your terrible flash drawings, they suck.
shutup infant. anyway i never ripped and that picture on the wall is a laugh its not his at all.

RedFlagWaving
04-02-2007, 11:17 PM
If it's such a laugh why did you rip it?
And BTW Soyers is a girl.

hit1
04-02-2007, 11:21 PM
If it's such a laugh why did you rip it?
And BTW Soyers is a girl.
look, do you belive that picture is really hers... ?

RedFlagWaving
04-02-2007, 11:22 PM
Umm ya...

GommeInc
04-02-2007, 11:22 PM
I've just compared the two. You have ripped it "/ I took the colours from hers and added them to yours, the only different is, some of the detail is missing in yours "/ Yours also has pixels errors while hers hasn't

RedFlagWaving
04-02-2007, 11:23 PM
He just recolored it, added a couple things and ruined it.

hit1
04-02-2007, 11:28 PM
Ok i haveproof its not hers, go on habbo check hallway 1 and 2. its in there, i started from scratch and if you look closely in my thred page 4 - 3 i fixed the errors.

RedFlagWaving
04-02-2007, 11:29 PM
Well, it doesn't matter who made it, it's still ripped.

hit1
04-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Well, it doesn't matter who made it, it's still ripped.
yeh like you guys told me to do agers ago when i started alts "Instead of trying to make your own start by finding furni on habbo and changing it, and i did that. at least i had the deasency to change something, now youve got me all sad ='( the reason being is cause i tried and it still took me an hour to do non the less.. i tried really hard, i changed it, i did my best. If you think changing something is ripping its not, and at the end of the day frames can be the same, you carnt rip a frame, and its the picture that matters. Please spare me a moment... :(

GommeInc
04-02-2007, 11:35 PM
Actually, he's got a point. It belongs to Habbo, because it is in Hallway 1 (the room which is to the right of the big room where riots normally happen). So really, it isn't ripped. Because it is Official Furniture of Habbo, which loads of people use for alts.

So no, he hasn't ripped it "/

RedFlagWaving
04-02-2007, 11:36 PM
But still, he has claimed it as his own. He never said it belonged to habbo until now.

GommeInc
04-02-2007, 11:38 PM
He probably never thought he needed to? You don't need to say "Here is an HC single sofa, oh btw I got the idea from Habbo" because the general norm is you take an idea from Habbo and do your own. And yes, it is his, he recoloured it and editted a few things.

hit1
04-02-2007, 11:40 PM
But still, he has claimed it as his own. He never said it belonged to habbo until now.
People do it all the time, like some people take a lodge single bed and make it into a double, thats pretty much what i did.... =( and thanks the above.

RedFlagWaving
04-02-2007, 11:43 PM
I know but I'm saying I dont think anyone is gonna recognise it.

hit1
04-02-2007, 11:50 PM
I know but I'm saying I dont think anyone is gonna recognise it.
thats the deal, alterationists try to create NEW picers!

shank
05-02-2007, 10:01 AM
shutup infant. anyway i never ripped and that picture on the wall is a laugh its not his at all.

I'm a infant when you Yamiyugi111, aka Lukejames, the 11 year old kid, who aint even grown pubes yet, calling me a infant, hah you make me laugh, just stop all together with your crap alts.

Advanced
05-02-2007, 02:10 PM
looking good i see the idea is amazing but the output is not quite so good. maybe adding shadow the the box?

House
05-02-2007, 03:32 PM
As i've read you've ripped the one picture
I also see alot of pixel errors on the metal thing. The only decent thing is the base, and THAT you obviously didnt make, because you couldn't know isometric if it hit you over the side of the head with a bible. So, go learn how to make art. Oh yes and the option window is very non habbo and ugly. My words exactly shank. Oh btw, on habbo he said he had a girlfriend he supposedly "did". Lol.

hit1
05-02-2007, 03:42 PM
House, thats been posted a thousand times, 1 i didnt rip it was afurni from habbo, i changed the piture (which makes it an alt cause i edited it) second you call me a dumb kid but atleast i have moor manners than you.

GommeInc
05-02-2007, 04:14 PM
I'm a infant when you Yamiyugi111, aka Lukejames, the 11 year old kid, who aint even grown pubes yet, calling me a infant, hah you make me laugh, just stop all together with your crap alts.
Wow, amazing come back there :rolleyes: Talking about pubes, wow. Is this a bad time to say that puberty means nearly nothing? Physical appearance means sweet nothing, it's what you are like mentally.

I wouldn't say the alt is crap? This one is a bit, but the recolour he did of the painting in Hallway 1 is quite nice, it looks like a sunset. Which is what he aimed to achieve.

I also see alot of pixel errors on the metal thing. The only decent thing is the base, and THAT you obviously didnt make, because you couldn't know isometric if it hit you over the side of the head with a bible. So, go learn how to make art. Oh yes and the option window is very non habbo and ugly. My words exactly shank. Oh btw, on habbo he said he had a girlfriend he supposedly "did". Lol.
Urrrgh, it's been proved that he hasn't ripped. God, why do people never read posts? Also, you say he doesn't know isometric shapes unless it hit him with a bible. You wouldn't be able to do research even if you got hit by a bible lorry "/ He has learnt to make art, and is learning. At least he isn't post crap and is only defending himself and his art which he has done "/ You're a stupid as shenk. if you use the same words as him.

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

hit1
05-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Wow, amazing come back there :rolleyes: Talking about pubes, wow. Is this a bad time to say that puberty means nearly nothing? Physical appearance means sweet nothing, it's what you are like mentally.

I wouldn't say the alt is crap? This one is a bit, but the recolour he did of the painting in Hallway 1 is quite nice, it looks like a sunset. Which is what he aimed to achieve.

Urrrgh, it's been proved that he hasn't ripped. God, why do people never read posts? Also, you say he doesn't know isometric shapes unless it hit him with a bible. You wouldn't be able to do research even if you got hit by a bible lorry "/ He has learnt to make art, and is learning. At least he isn't post crap and is only defending himself and his art which he has done "/ You're a stupid as shenk. if you use the same words as him.
You are the kindest person on the forum, if only i didnt have like -15rep added to my 50- for so called claims of ripping ='(

anyway thanks gomme your the only decent person here, apart from catzy

Verrou
06-02-2007, 12:07 AM
The only reason you'll get people saying this no is because they're to lazy to read the whole thread and just post what they know:

http://www.habbox.com/site/component...2/key,1/hit,1/
Yeah sure read the first page o_o

I think it's alright, just look at some web tuts on pixel art.
And for all the noobs saying: EMGKSDKD YOO RIPED THAT EMGBDF AND YOO RIIPED IT FRUM HAABO!
Look:
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6986/seenoobspb1.png

And the last time i checked you don't have to declare that the furni is originally from habbo.

hit1
06-02-2007, 05:28 PM
The only reason you'll get people saying this no is because they're to lazy to read the whole thread and just post what they know:

Yeah sure read the first page o_o

I think it's alright, just look at some web tuts on pixel art.
And for all the noobs saying: EMGKSDKD YOO RIPED THAT EMGBDF AND YOO RIIPED IT FRUM HAABO!
Look:
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6986/seenoobspb1.png

And the last time i checked you don't have to declare that the furni is originally from habbo.
Thanks verrou and is it only gold hcs like us that can be responsable

Browney
06-02-2007, 05:35 PM

No, infact the opposite. Noone in their right mind (Or teens :rolleyes: ) would spend 25 Quid on some gold pixels next to your name.

Andeeh
06-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Its Good. But The Blue Thing Weird.

Chooser Box Also Is A Bit Cruddy <3

6/10

House
07-02-2007, 03:35 PM
You are the kindest person on the forum, if only i didnt have like -15rep added to my 50- for so called claims of ripping ='(

anyway thanks gomme your the only decent person here, apart from catzy

Oh quit sucking up, you pansy. I couldnt give a god damn what some "elite" habbox thinks of me.

House
07-02-2007, 03:37 PM

Oh, yeah bring on the "hc" thing. Nobody gives a hot damn if a annoying kid like you spent 20 quid on hc. So go shove it.

GommeInc
07-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Oh, yeah bring on the "hc" thing. Nobody gives a hot damn if a annoying kid like you spent 20 quid on hc. So go shove it.
You're really bad tempered when proved wrong o.O

hit1
07-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Oh quit sucking up, you pansy. I couldnt give a god damn what some "elite" habbox thinks of me.

I lol'd. You need Anger management!

House
07-02-2007, 11:29 PM
You're really bad tempered when proved wrong o.O

Well, I was "told" not proved wrong. Inless your talking about the whole "I said it was ripped thing.", thats where I was wrong. But, I get angry when people think that with a badge their better. Frankly, any mod who tells me to stop being rude, isnt doing much of a favour.

hit1
07-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Well, I was "told" not proved wrong. Inless your talking about the whole "I said it was ripped thing.", thats where I was wrong. But, I get angry when people think that with a badge their better. Frankly, any mod who tells me to stop being rude, isnt doing much of a favour.
Ok i accept your confession but remember... ITS A FORUM and seccondly there should be a place on the FORUM were you can buy a dummy so you dont get angry every fourty secconds.

Marshman
07-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Amazing. Brilliant. I love it 10/10, elites anyon?

Middlesbrough
08-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Lol?
that must be a joke?

UDunKnow
08-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Ok but the colours are not very habboish and neither's the alt// 7/10.

hit1
09-02-2007, 12:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_5J4-HriCs

Looks like Hit1 is not as old as he said he was.
Woah Lol that ceratinly brings back memorys... Oh and yes =D Your bringing age into this? Since what has age got to done with an alteration.. Pathetic, and im 11 years old.

Shizzle-Bwoi
09-02-2007, 07:19 AM
I don't see how the painting is ripped

nice painting btw 10/10 + rep

jukebox eh.. 7.5/10

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!