PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Untitled Alt

Fall.
29-01-2007, 01:38 AM
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3757/brahiv1.pngI couldn't manage to get the the owner of the Habbo's position to ask for permission so, when she can contact me, conact me through a PM

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Thread closed, please do not use other people's alterations without permission.

Middlesbrough
29-01-2007, 06:30 PM
SOrry but your a newbie so w.i.p please
if its yours 10/10 i love it the posture and shading is great

PigsNose
30-01-2007, 05:13 PM
I don't understand why he is bigger than the tree and three times bigger than the fountain? Where is his left foot?
Very good anyway, why is the backround as small as hotel view backround but the habbo is normal size?
7/10

Decode
30-01-2007, 05:37 PM
The man is abit out of scale but the rest is good
9/10
:)

PaintYourTarget
30-01-2007, 06:15 PM
I think the idea is that the man is meant to be out of scale, a giant leaning against the hotel.
Or am I the only one who thinks, or actually reads that he didn't make the habbo but is awaiting permission?

Charlie
30-01-2007, 06:17 PM
I think the idea is that the man is meant to be out of scale, a giant leaning against the hotel.
Or am I the only one who thinks, or actually reads that he didn't make the habbo but is awaiting permission?

I thought the exact same thing, yet people are rating it. Obviously didn't read it properly.

Fall.
01-02-2007, 05:04 AM
I thought the exact same thing, yet people are rating it. Obviously didn't read it properly.
Off topic: They played the Mr.Hankey theme song on The Shak..
On Topic: I made the Habbo but not the position the Habbo is in with they're legs crossed and it leaning..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!