PDA

View Full Version : [Wii] Wario Ware Help!

Fall.
29-01-2007, 01:43 AM
On one of the levels the stage with the Spiffy Lab girl when she's in the boxing ring and the levels are in the computer thing, Can't manage to beat that fruit bandit boss.. any helps or tips?

womanizer
29-01-2007, 01:47 AM
Huh? :s Ive completed it but I dont know what minigame you are talking about

edit

is that the sword fight?

Fall.
29-01-2007, 01:55 AM
Huh? :s Ive completed it but I dont know what minigame you are talking about

edit

is that the sword fight?
Yes the sword fighting boss thing, how is in brown/orange or what ever colour you want to call it

womanizer
29-01-2007, 02:00 AM
hold your sword straight up dont move it untill you see the arrows. After each 1 put your sword back to the middle.

Fall.
29-01-2007, 02:07 AM
hold your sword straight up dont move it untill you see the arrows. After each 1 put your sword back to the middle.
So keep your sword/wii mote posing up (like the umbrella?) then when the arrows point < or > move the sword down (The Boxer?). and then move it up again straight away after blocked the bottum ones?

GommeInc
29-01-2007, 06:03 PM
You don't really need to use the arrows. Follow his sword.

When he is holding his sword to the right of the screen, move your sword by tilting it towards his. When he is in the middle, move it to the middle and when he has it to the left, move yours to the left.

It is a bit hard, but it gets harder but gets easy with practice :)

Fall.
29-01-2007, 11:24 PM
You don't really need to use the arrows. Follow his sword.

When he is holding his sword to the right of the screen, move your sword by tilting it towards his. When he is in the middle, move it to the middle and when he has it to the left, move yours to the left.

It is a bit hard, but it gets harder but gets easy with practice :)
Lol, I finished him..I finished Tiny Wario, and the Balance Stone (Nunchuk) with the alien, Jimmy.P and the Nintendo Level.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!