PDA

View Full Version : Should I PK?

Machine Head
29-01-2007, 05:15 PM
I've always wanted to PK someone, but everytime I try to, I always end up getting killed...

Firstly, these are my stats:

Combat: 55
Attack: 50
Strength: 45
Defence: 40

Magic: 49

Like I said in my previous thread about wanted to explore dungeons and train, I don't want to use Mage because I have no runes for Water Blast etc, and want to save my money for Construction.

Secondly, what should I take with me? Simple question.

Lastly, what levels should I target? I know I should defiently go for lower levels, but do you think it's worth going for level 5+'s?

Thanks, and +rep to all good posts :)

Matty
29-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Your defence is too high and strength too low, get strength up to 70 ish and try to pk.

XXXiwl
29-01-2007, 07:20 PM
try pking by getting attk n str to 60 - keep def the same and take full rune and dds to wildy.. might just work.

Mitch4?
29-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Don't just pk for drops, pk for fun!! Anything else is a bonus. (never got anything, good losl)

DJ-Vimto
29-01-2007, 10:13 PM
if getting killed is your main worry, and you are a member, why not try the duel arena?

you only lose what you stake if you get killed, and if someone does stake and you defeat them you win their stake =]

OmgK
29-01-2007, 11:22 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Buzle
30-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Your defence is too high and strength too low, get strength up to 70 ish and try to pk.

Yes, he does have a point.
Also, get your ranged and mage up for those times when you want to kill someone without you getting hit.
Good luck! ;D

Machine Head
30-01-2007, 07:29 AM
Thanks everyone, +rep to you all who posted more than "NOOOOOOOO..." :P

Don't just pk for drops, pk for fun!! Anything else is a bonus. (never got anything, good losl)

That's partly why I want to Pk. When I lost to another player, I was actually still happy and laughed :P

if getting killed is your main worry, and you are a member, why not try the duel arena?

you only lose what you stake if you get killed, and if someone does stake and you defeat them you win their stake =]

Thanks alot for this. I don't really like the dual arena for some strange reason... I might give it a shot though, thanks again :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!