PDA

View Full Version : P.E report (pointless)

Viruz
29-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Why on gods green earth do i have a P.E report because for one i don't do it as a GCSE subject and 2 my teacher doesnt even know my name.
This is what he wrote for me:

Will has brought positive attitude to physical education in 3 years at Prince Henry's. (i doubt it as i have only just moved to the Uk in the past 6 months)
His attendence and punctuality is good,although it could be improved upon,and he always remembers his P.E kit.(well ive been in every lesson and am often the first there, so i cant see where he is coming from)
He gets his work done with no fuss,and completes it to a good standard,working well as an indervidual,and as part of a group.Will puts in good levels of effort,and as long as he continues to work in this manner throughout his remaining time at Prince Henry's,Im sure he will do well.(do well at what?)

Its obvious that he doesnt have a clue who i am and the strangest thing is i checked my friends report for P.E and his was pretty much the same just with different names!
So what is the point?

Glitter
29-01-2007, 06:45 PM
If we didn't have P.E the obese people would be obeser

Wayne
29-01-2007, 06:47 PM
Lol, no idea. I have two errors on my report too. I guess a lot of teachers rushed our reports this year. :rolleyes:

Ramones
29-01-2007, 07:29 PM
yea it's the same at my school the teachers just use a mail merge and change the names, so basically everyones is the same

Caution
29-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Yeah, mines is the same to my mates.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!