PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] My new poster

Joker
29-01-2007, 06:46 PM
This is my kinda wierd poster but sorry lolligeboy for your avatar but c+c /10

TrueColours
29-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Sorry but I really dislike this, Specially as you've RIPPED the picture of lolliguy, and the background is really a 4year old's job. If this is a joke I recommend you to go to a proboard.com forum. 1/10 For effort. -rep

X:RiX:X
29-01-2007, 07:22 PM
Sorry but I really dislike this, Specially as you've RIPPED the picture of lolliguy, and the background is really a 4year old's job. If this is a joke I recommend you to go to a proboard.com forum. 1/10 For effort. -rep

^well said^
please read a few tutorials and get lollige's permission first, i will not rate as it has already been said. I will not -rep because i don't think you deserve that. But please go on graphics help>tutorials & guides, and then i will rate.

Amir
29-01-2007, 08:37 PM
I already did a poster for Lol, and Rix, and several others :)

I didn't get permission, but I did it well and said that I'd be happy to have the thread closed if they objected to having it posted.

However, you haven't mentioned anything like so your "ripping" Lol's avatar which he specially made for himself!

DO NOT do it.

X:RiX:X
29-01-2007, 08:40 PM
I already did a poster for Lol, and Rix, and several others :)

I didn't get permission, but I did it well and said that I'd be happy to have the thread closed if they objected to having it posted.

However, you haven't mentioned anything like so your "ripping" Lol's avatar which he specially made for himself!

DO NOT do it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^well said^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i think it's a compliment for someone to use my alts, or rip them, sure i would be angry but still, if my alts are good enough to rip i would be over the moon.

Joker
30-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Firstly i was just testing something i downloaded secondly i have asked lolligeboy for permission but he hasnt got back to me and 3rd if you read my message it says sorry to lolligeboy oh and true colours unless you can give me a reason for the - rep im gonna have to - rep you back so ....

Shawnstra
31-01-2007, 08:43 AM
That is really bad, sorry. Its just a job on paint with circles :rolleyes: Anyways, if you really wanna rate 0.1/10 the .1 is for being able to upload an image? :P

lolligeboy
31-01-2007, 03:30 PM
Guys sorry I didnt see the tread yet.. He actually got my permission to use it :)

Seagy
03-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Well done man its great!

quagmire
04-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Well done man its great!

its rubbish and really easy to do. and you're obv just spamming..

lew!
04-02-2007, 11:22 PM
its not even isometric.

Well done, you can use the paint bucket, circle and can copy and paste. What do you want? Elites?

Advanced
05-02-2007, 02:28 PM
paint? guessed so.. well i seen that hc badge made in lol before. and the image of the habbo is on habbo.co.uk. Also all you have done is copyed and pasted it into paint useing the basic colors..
add shadows and spend more time on it not a 50 second job.

Cajak
06-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Guys sorry I didnt see the tread yet.. He actually got my permission to use it :)

Okay. But with permission or not, it's always rubbish :D

Sorry dude, but It looks like a 2 minutes job.

0.5/10

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!