PDA

View Full Version : How Would You Gain Furniture If.......

*.Glitter.Rip.*
10-04-2005, 03:26 PM
How would you gain furniture if you were a begginer and couldnt buy credits? What would you do?

Compeate in habbo games
Get A Job
Compeate in Habbo competitions on habbox/(Lol I dont know any others)

What would you do with out these to gain furniture?
Im writing a book or guide to help Begginers gain rares Which this is the worst part. Could you give some more tips? :m

infatuation
10-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Well.. I would most likely play habbo games, or enter competitions here at habbox. I would NOT get a job, as some do "scam" and do give you your weekly "pay". Some habbo games might scam you, but some are truthfull.
Habbox competitions are ALWAYS truthfull and can win you big rares,it's a real fun time.. Sometimes habbox VIP members, or non-vip members will host games for prizes, thats how I won a hammock and 2 yellow parasols. :p
Habbox Radio is also a great place to win furniture, sometimes its a typing game, or a finding game, you will never know!

Some of MY words of wisdom. :)

Seacat
10-04-2005, 03:30 PM
I'd attend lots of giveaways and look out for competitions that are free to enter.

*.Glitter.Rip.*
10-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Right so these are good things here. So far I have a full A4 sheet of paper about Getting furni :p Anymore? : o) Thanks you two : o)

Seacat
10-04-2005, 03:34 PM
Right so these are good things here. So far I have a full A4 sheet of paper about Getting furni :p Anymore? : o) Thanks you two : o)

hehe you're welcome, good luck with the guide :) If I get anymore ideas I'll post them here.

infatuation
10-04-2005, 03:34 PM
no problem, thats just out of the top of my head [not very full in the mornin']

Card.Master
12-04-2005, 03:51 AM
ONe of the ways to get furni is to beg or win games or giveaways

dannyboymed
13-04-2005, 04:41 PM
When I was a newbie I went to giveaways & played games. I must have been lucky, I got a lot of things from giveaways. But now I can buy credits, and I'm a prospering HC, so all is well. (No offence meant to non HCs).

Jase
13-04-2005, 04:42 PM
i might host another compotition? :s

dannyboymed
13-04-2005, 04:47 PM
Begging is BAD!!! Sometimes (rarely) I go in to a trade room, look for a newbie and give them a stool or something. Although if they start begging they get diddley squat. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!