PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton im a legend killer read here for more

Bloodkanekiller
10-04-2005, 07:54 PM
As some of you may know the orton comes from wwe and its in my picture but who said i aint a legend well it all started today: i have been on habbo 3 years since ione was hotel manager well through my carrer on habbo hotel i have had the most bestest names i made bloodkane and i made rilinga got damm it i made bloodkane none of you could make it i have the most bestest habbo names in the whole of the hotel some people names are jamesbond or
!cutie-pie! and alot more but no one and i mean no one can make bloodkane and sadly i stopped makeing bloodkane so that makes bloodkane a legend now rilinga my new habbo that guy would kill all other names so dont try doing rilinga2 because your just jelous and im a legend killer i have made the most better dam names and you may not agree but i am i am i AM :@ :@ :@ so all your names in the hotel dont try it because your faceing a legend killer and next year it all starts again as ill become a legend and you guys will be a nobdy not being nasty but you wont i am sticking with a legend killer and i am who i am so try beat bloodkane and rilinga and my other habbos bloodkanekiller because if you cant then your a nobody so i probbaly SAY TO MYSELF I
AM A LEGEND KILLER

Mentor
10-04-2005, 08:05 PM
i havent actaly got a clue what your saying? can you explain why you are a legned killer and who most thses peopel are?

-JT-
10-04-2005, 09:46 PM
what on earth is this all about?

Bloodkanekiller
10-04-2005, 09:47 PM
What im saying is i make the best habbo names

-JT-
10-04-2005, 09:52 PM
sure you do "/ the best forum name is "lwc" my first ^^

Luayminator
11-04-2005, 11:34 AM
dont show off with it then :)

-JT-
11-04-2005, 03:29 PM
wrong forum anyway this is for Discussing Anything (Outside Habbo)

MYKE!
11-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Where are your pills?
I'm sure theres more 2 life than internet nicknames.
You silly benjamin.

Dirgeofcerberus
11-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Hes just rambling on about something.
Make the best habbo names?
More like the best noobish names.

G-flow
11-04-2005, 03:40 PM
All read was i am the legend killer, well who do you kill then? What is that about anyway, i'm confuzzled

Luayminator
11-04-2005, 05:08 PM
and how are u a legend killer for makin names o.O

-JT-
11-04-2005, 05:23 PM
confuzing :s

xJoeYx
11-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Like everyone else in this thread, i am also confused. Seems to me like you think your really good at creating names, well quite frankly those names are noobie and poor, legend killer??? what on earth are you on about. I bet you dont even know if Ione was male or female, now get back under your bridge troll.

the wombats
11-04-2005, 06:12 PM
just thinks he is the best at names when he isnt

-JT-
11-04-2005, 06:43 PM
what a kadoonyin

YellowParasol
15-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Lol if were going into the name business, my Forum name is YellowParasol and my Current habbo name is YellowParasol

I also have the name GreenParasol

la-ur-en
15-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Bloodkane, i'm sorry,(i'm not really) but your posts are really not interesting, let me just get this straight, you are talking about habbo names? And associating them with you being a legend killer? (weirdo) that makes sense (what a very weird person)

Highlight the spaces

Convictions
19-04-2005, 06:43 AM
As some of you may know the orton comes from wwe and its in my picture but who said i aint a legend well it all started today: i have been on habbo 3 years since ione was hotel manager well through my carrer on habbo hotel i have had the most bestest names i made bloodkane and i made rilinga got damm it i made bloodkane none of you could make it i have the most bestest habbo names in the whole of the hotel some people names are jamesbond or
!cutie-pie! and alot more but no one and i mean no one can make bloodkane and sadly i stopped makeing bloodkane so that makes bloodkane a legend now rilinga my new habbo that guy would kill all other names so dont try doing rilinga2 because your just jelous and im a legend killer i have made the most better dam names and you may not agree but i am i am i AM :@ :@ :@ so all your names in the hotel dont try it because your faceing a legend killer and next year it all starts again as ill become a legend and you guys will be a nobdy not being nasty but you wont i am sticking with a legend killer and i am who i am so try beat bloodkane and rilinga and my other habbos bloodkanekiller because if you cant then your a nobody so i probbaly SAY TO MYSELF I
AM A LEGEND KILLER

*raises eyebrow*
And you say your 19 :rolleyes:

EDIT: Looking down my friends list i see some names more original and more legend-ish such as

Poldora
Perdue
Atarius
Kulikan
Cryptation
Kenetics
Indur

YellowParasol
19-04-2005, 04:09 PM
I have the names :

YellowParasol
GreenParasol
Identified
Bronzenelly

Beat that :eusa_danc

Convictions
19-04-2005, 06:11 PM
AM A LEGEND KILLER

http://forumspam.articblue.nl/post_related/whocares/images/0535.jpg

Just had to post that, sums it all up :P

Staceh2
19-04-2005, 06:25 PM
Oh Please, stop calling him stupid, if you read, it is in the forum ' SPORTS ' and his avatar, Randy Orton, it is about wrestling, pfft.

Randy Pwns <333

Convictions
19-04-2005, 07:33 PM
Oh Please, stop calling him stupid, if you read, it is in the forum ' SPORTS ' and his avatar, Randy Orton, it is about wrestling, pfft.

Randy Pwns <333

If you also read he is on about how HE is a legend killer and how his habbo names are so good ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!