PDA

View Full Version : *********Selling VIP**********

Wobegong
01-02-2007, 08:02 PM
<hr style="color: rgb(0, 19, 148);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Selling VIPS Will even go up To 1 Year of VIP And over!

PM Me With Colour, Months and i shall get back to you As soon as i can with the price! :eusa_danc

Please Note i only sell Habbox VIPs To Habbo Hotel UK Members as the Trade is Made on HabboHotel.co.uk.

(If i do not get back to you within 48H then please PM me again i am constantly Flooded with VIP offers, also people ask why i am not VIP my self if i am selling them this is beacuse i do not use habbox Forum as much as most so it would be a wast for me to buy VIP Thanks Nick D)

Wobegong
04-02-2007, 10:46 PM
Please note i only take HC's Pure through habbohotel.co.uk

Wobegong
07-02-2007, 01:10 AM
All Prices Are Negotiable Please Just PM Me With How Many Months, Colour And How Much You Offer.

Cheers

Nick
(wobegong)

Wobegong
09-02-2007, 02:55 PM
I am a trusted VIP Seller i have sold VIPs to many people for a long time now.

If you have any questions or problems please just PM me or contact me through this Thread.

Cheers

Nick (Wobegong)

Wobegong
10-02-2007, 02:44 PM
I am now having a sale on for VIPs PM me now if you would like more information.

Cheers

Nick
(Wobegong)

Wobegong
12-02-2007, 06:58 PM
I am still selling VIPs Please just PM me know to find out about prices and the deals i have on.

Cheers

Nick
(Wobegong)

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not constantly double post if you are not adding information to your previous post, thanks :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!