PDA

View Full Version : WW1! WW2! WW3?

H.A.S.A
01-02-2007, 08:23 PM
Rite weve won ww1 and ww2 but will a ww3 start....

I hope not cause we will all be dead in days for itll be a nec war :0

Nemo
01-02-2007, 08:48 PM
ugh ok random but ermmmmm go to funnyjunk.com then go to end of ze world... (Contains swearing) yhat will answer all ur questions :)

dyna!mite
01-02-2007, 08:53 PM
kool bt hw u find it?

OMGitsaROSS
01-02-2007, 08:56 PM
it is down the side on the right;)

RedStratocas
01-02-2007, 08:56 PM
ugh ok random but ermmmmm go to funnyjunk.com then go to end of ze world... (Contains swearing) yhat will answer all ur questions :)

Fire ze missiles!

And nuclear war would be bad, but thing about it is I dont think it'll happen. The U.S. has enough nuclear weapons to kill every living thing on earth-- times 15. Actual statistic. Every nation knows that nuclear weapons are a last resort, or at least a very limited one, no matter how insane the other side is.

Browney
01-02-2007, 09:19 PM
America have used some unethical techniques before to say the least. The one that sticks in my mind, (along with the A-bomb) is Agent Orange. They sprayed it over vietnam to try and win. But then the Agent Orange made children of the people sprayed have crippling disabilities.

But I doubt nuclear war will be a first option. Or second. Most likely, as said above the last option. A nuke war would be a catastrophe.

FlyingJesus
01-02-2007, 09:24 PM
But I am le tired.

Casanova
01-02-2007, 09:24 PM
No, it won't happen. Simple answer.

I'm saying this because there's far too many law's and treaty's that at the end of it it'd mean the end. If any problems persist, the UN get involved and they try to solve them, such as Britain / America & Iran. If it was around the same time as WW2 then it would of started years ago, but it won't happen simply because of the fiasco in Iraq, back in the 1940's they wouldn 't really care about who or what they did, now they do and they have to.

that probably made no sense, but there would be no WW3 if things continue like this right now, even though they're unsteady - there is boundries.

@xP
01-02-2007, 09:40 PM
The wont be a war i agree with ^^^

RedStratocas
01-02-2007, 10:18 PM
But I am le tired.

Well... take a le nap. THEN FIRE ZE MISSILES!

H.A.S.A
02-02-2007, 03:52 PM
it nt there

Axel
02-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Ye, all the world will fire nukes at each other in confusion and Australia will be down there like '*** mate?'

H.A.S.A
02-02-2007, 04:03 PM
gt by youtube lol

vey funny

Arneuh
02-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Freaking out? Lolmao.FIRE ZE MISSELS!

H.A.S.A
02-02-2007, 04:07 PM
AHHHHH PROTECT MOTHERLAND!!!!!!

***? m

Axel
02-02-2007, 04:10 PM
AHHHHH PROTECT MOTHERLAND!!!!!!

***? m

Ok, stop with the End of the World quotes now, or this thread will just be pointless spam rly.

H.A.S.A
02-02-2007, 04:18 PM
dats my 1st 1

Luckyrare
02-02-2007, 04:21 PM
I would be very supprised if there was a WW3. If Britains was in it, that side would win.

Nemo
02-02-2007, 04:42 PM
i shuldnt of posted it now... Lol ah well!!! Last one:

(lets get those chinese sons of a *****es)

but i agree with above, there wont be a ww3 :]

Mentor
03-02-2007, 08:28 PM

o.0 we didnt win ww1 ? plus whats with the chavesk wrieting style?

CrabRacket
03-02-2007, 08:30 PM
That dip stick George W Bush would fire a Nuke at anything anyway.

Luckyrare
03-02-2007, 08:33 PM
o.0 we didnt win ww1 ? plus whats with the chavesk wrieting style?

We did win WWI. Germany surrendered, they had to pay for the war, there economy crashed, so on.

CrabRacket
03-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Yeah because the Americans suddenly wanted the Germans to pay the money at once!

holo-jonny
03-02-2007, 08:36 PM
If there is a WWIII which for some reason I doubt who thinks Germany will be majorly invoved?

Mentor
03-02-2007, 08:38 PM
We did win WWI. Germany surrendered, they had to pay for the war, there economy crashed, so on.

No we didn't, the Americans seem to like telling people that though. In reality it was actually a mutual cease fire, Which is a major factor in how hitler actualy came to power. Its also the reason the people who signed the TOV were known as the Novermer crimals.

Yeah because the Americans suddenly wanted the Germans to pay the money at once!

Actualy the americans had woodrow at the time, who camiagned for leniancey and siad if they didnt it would lead to ww2. but americans voted him out becuse he was to involved with other parts of the world "they didnt care about", so pulled out all together, leaveing clemonso to go mad, as llyed george the uk PM was kinda cornerd as hed been voted in on his promis to make germany pay.. and guess what happend? WW2.

SacredDino
04-02-2007, 08:25 AM
well the thing is that the balance of power in europe is pretty much set since the UN is there and there are no empires really anymore so its not all about land anymore the problem was that these countries had bad leaders and power hungry lunitics and america has a bad president xD i hate bush lol hes just there cause his daddy was there and needs to go in the corner and be emo xD

OMGitsaROSS
04-02-2007, 08:55 AM
If there is a WWIII which for some reason I doubt who thinks Germany will be majorly invoved?
Not me,

Iraq, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan

Iraq & Iran & Syria - Fight each other, We all get involved
India & Pakistan - Don't they fight already over a border town? Both have nukes now aswell. It is a matter of time..

micky.blue.eyes
04-02-2007, 10:31 AM
o.0 we didnt win ww1 ? plus whats with the chavesk wrieting style? We did win, in a strange way.

Germany didn't surrender, they simply stop attacking each other because nobody could fight for much longer, especially Germany.

America never wanted Germany to pay immediatly, after they settled things they withdrew and didn't want to have anything to do with Europe again. France wanted Germany to pay and after the Treaty of Versailles they wanted even more. America wanted peace and a League of Nations (now known as the UN). Britain wanted something in between France and the USA.
Anyway, I'm not going into much more detail lol.

No we didn't, the Americans seem to like telling people that though. In reality it was actually a mutual cease fire, Which is a major factor in how hitler actualy came to power. Its also the reason the people who signed the TOV were known as the Novermer crimals.

Yes, we did. Germany was lucky that France, Britain and the USA didn't continue to fight the Germans because they could've easily won the war, instead they made Germany sign a treaty and Germany was basically forced to sign it. There army was reduced to 100000 soldiers and 6 battleships and they couldn't have more. They first revused to sign it, but then Britain and France marched into Germany with an army and the Germand signed because they knew they would be defeated if they didn't sign it.
Hitler used the fact that nobody ever fought on German land to get to the power and how unfair the Treaty of Versailles was. But I'm nog going into more detail. :p

well the thing is that the balance of power in europe is pretty much set since the UN is there and there are no empires really anymore so its not all about land anymore the problem was that these countries had bad leaders and power hungry lunitics and america has a bad president xD i hate bush lol hes just there cause his daddy was there and needs to go in the corner and be emo xD
The UN was set up after the first world war (but it was called the League of Nations), Germany and its allies during WWI weren't allowed to join. (Great balance of power. =/)
20 years later, WWII.

I don't think we'll get a WWIII because nobody wants war (except for a small group of people), during WWI and WWII people wanted war because they thought they could win because of bad propaganda.

Middlesbrough
04-02-2007, 10:43 AM
Simply they wont do it, the power of most nukes are strong enough to destroy the world ending all living including the country who fired the bomb

Nobody will use it, its like committing suicide

micky.blue.eyes
04-02-2007, 11:24 AM
The first person to fire a nuke will get killed by his/her own people. (In Europe or America anyway, they might support the idea on the countries like Afghanistan)

RedStratocas
04-02-2007, 01:44 PM
The first person to fire a nuke will get killed by his/her own people. (In Europe or America anyway, they might support the idea on the countries like Afghanistan)

Actually they dont. Youre thinking that everyone in Afghanistan is an evil person who wishes death upon all. They're actually quite liberal over there. North Korea would be supportive of everything the government did.

Mentor
04-02-2007, 04:22 PM
We did win, in a strange way.

Germany didn't surrender, they simply stop attacking each other because nobody could fight for much longer, especially Germany.

America never wanted Germany to pay immediatly, after they settled things they withdrew and didn't want to have anything to do with Europe again. France wanted Germany to pay and after the Treaty of Versailles they wanted even more. America wanted peace and a League of Nations (now known as the UN). Britain wanted something in between France and the USA.
Anyway, I'm not going into much more detail lol.

Yes, we did. Germany was lucky that France, Britain and the USA didn't continue to fight the Germans because they could've easily won the war, instead they made Germany sign a treaty and Germany was basically forced to sign it. There army was reduced to 100000 soldiers and 6 battleships and they couldn't have more. They first revused to sign it, but then Britain and France marched into Germany with an army and the Germand signed because they knew they would be defeated if they didn't sign it.
Hitler used the fact that nobody ever fought on German land to get to the power and how unfair the Treaty of Versailles was. But I'm nog going into more detail. :p

The UN was set up after the first world war (but it was called the League of Nations), Germany and its allies during WWI weren't allowed to join. (Great balance of power. =/)
20 years later, WWII.

I don't think we'll get a WWIII because nobody wants war (except for a small group of people), during WWI and WWII people wanted war because they thought they could win because of bad propaganda.

1) LON and the UN are completely differnt things, the LON collapsed due to its keystone american pulling out of joining, since woodrow got kicked out of office. the LON also had no standing army and had far less power than the todays UN does
2) The fact we took advantage of the cease fire, doesnt turn it in to victory, its still officaly a cease fire agreement, we never won the war, dispite the fact if it had lasted, we would have been in with a good shot, haveing the americans finaly join the war, dispite the fact it was pretty much over when they did.

SacredDino
04-02-2007, 05:25 PM
well another thing is this America thinks that because they are so powerfult hat they have to help out with every war but doing stuff they should aka vietnam or korea. Iraq i dunnno much about it but i know it has somthign do do with oil afganistan they hijacked a plane and attacked us they deserved whatever they got they attacked us xD

now with WW1 this was a time when people where still in their own ways before cetain things in the 19th century there where not very many wars in europe germany, italy, greece, ireland, and a lot more became their own countries again the ottoman empire during ww1 colapsed forming a turkey and a bunch more and after ww2 israel was formed and the reason why all those islamic counties that surround isreal want it so bad is that in the Koron (i think thats what it is) it has the same story as the torah or bible up to when isssac was born cause ishmael was abrahams son from a person to help him preoduce a son cause sarah couldn't have a child and yadi yadi yah wel god (religion xD) told abraham that israel or Caanon at the time would belong to him and all of his decendants well now its become a holy place for 2 more people ishamel and issaac they both are right but in another they are wrong (islamic) because they have so much more land and if a peace agreement was made between them there could be a way that they could live in harmony now im biased in one way just cause im jewish and support the israeli's but in another way im not but the Koran says that if you try to convert people to islam then you will go to heaven or whatever and your family will also, israel wants peace and wants it to stop but they dont so who knows

Sorry bout bringin religion in but its a key factor
jsut remember that 50% of all wars are cause of religion

Fonejacker
04-02-2007, 05:32 PM

Nobody won WW1 and WW2, The amount of people that died we all lost tbh:(

ThisNameWillDo!
04-02-2007, 05:42 PM
I don't think there will be a WWIII

Well.. not for a long time anyway. :P

louder
05-02-2007, 02:10 PM
But I am le tired.

well have a nap.. THEN FIRE ZE MISSILES!

Roboevil
06-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Can I just say, if there's going to be an apocolyptic nuclear war, they'll be obvious signs such as the Fuhrur and Albert Einstein rising from hell and decending to Earth to finish existence in one almighty battle of the giants! Long live the King!

micky.blue.eyes
07-02-2007, 02:14 PM
1) LON and the UN are completely differnt things, the LON collapsed due to its keystone american pulling out of joining, since woodrow got kicked out of office. the LON also had no standing army and had far less power than the todays UN does
2) The fact we took advantage of the cease fire, doesnt turn it in to victory, its still officaly a cease fire agreement, we never won the war, dispite the fact if it had lasted, we would have been in with a good shot, haveing the americans finaly join the war, dispite the fact it was pretty much over when they did.
The LON and Un are basically the same. Yes, the UN has an army and more power but they're both established for the same reasons: The maintain the peace (didn't work out great =/).
After the cease fire Germany signed the Treaty of Versaille and accepted that they were to blame for the damage and losses, they lost lots of lands and their army was reduced, I would call that a victory even though Germany was basicallz forced to sign it.

Actually they dont. Youre thinking that everyone in Afghanistan is an evil person who wishes death upon all. They're actually quite liberal over there. North Korea would be supportive of everything the government did.
Afghanistan was the first country that I could think of lol, I don't know much about it and I said they might support the government. But that doesn't matter, you get my point. :)

well another thing is this America thinks that because they are so powerfult hat they have to help out with every war but doing stuff they should aka vietnam or korea. Iraq i dunnno much about it but i know it has somthign do do with oil afganistan they hijacked a plane and attacked us they deserved whatever they got they attacked us xD

now with WW1 this was a time when people where still in their own ways before cetain things in the 19th century there where not very many wars in europe germany, italy, greece, ireland, and a lot more became their own countries again the ottoman empire during ww1 colapsed forming a turkey and a bunch more and after ww2 israel was formed and the reason why all those islamic counties that surround isreal want it so bad is that in the Koron (i think thats what it is) it has the same story as the torah or bible up to when isssac was born cause ishmael was abrahams son from a person to help him preoduce a son cause sarah couldn't have a child and yadi yadi yah wel god (religion xD) told abraham that israel or Caanon at the time would belong to him and all of his decendants well now its become a holy place for 2 more people ishamel and issaac they both are right but in another they are wrong (islamic) because they have so much more land and if a peace agreement was made between them there could be a way that they could live in harmony now im biased in one way just cause im jewish and support the israeli's but in another way im not but the Koran says that if you try to convert people to islam then you will go to heaven or whatever and your family will also, israel wants peace and wants it to stop but they dont so who knows

Sorry bout bringin religion in but its a key factor
jsut remember that 50% of all wars are cause of religion
o.O That didn't make much sense lol. But yes, most wars are caused by religious arguements.

Cypher-
07-02-2007, 02:36 PM
I think America under Bush at the minute would be the only nation to start a nuclear war, Im taking examples of vietname, hiroshama etc.

Eckuii
10-02-2007, 03:53 PM
I cant see us going to war again unless its with a country that isnt in the EU.

I think the EU was formed to try and protect each country in the EU from been in yet another war after WW2. Well thats what I thought.

Anyway the EU isnt worth the paper its written on, who went into Iraq?
England
Who wouldnt go in? France Germany?
Who went in with England? America.

Surely other EU countries should of joined with England to make Iraq a democracy.

Djcafc.
10-02-2007, 04:19 PM
No, it won't happen. Simple answer.

I'm saying this because there's far too many law's and treaty's that at the end of it it'd mean the end. If any problems persist, the UN get involved and they try to solve them, such as Britain / America & Iran. If it was around the same time as WW2 then it would of started years ago, but it won't happen simply because of the fiasco in Iraq, back in the 1940's they wouldn 't really care about who or what they did, now they do and they have to.

that probably made no sense, but there would be no WW3 if things continue like this right now, even though they're unsteady - there is boundries.

thats what we all hope

T3200
24-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Im 13 and im terrified about nuclear war PLEASE, someone, reassure me PLEASE. What are the chances of it happening?

-:Undertaker:-
24-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Im 13 and im terrified about nuclear war PLEASE, someone, reassure me PLEASE. What are the chances of it happening?

Slim at the moment, although there are two worrying things.

China is still communist and when they become more powerful than America in about 10 - 20 years then it could pose a threat.

Russia is going back to communism more and more and recently Putin (A Former KGB Spy himself) has started to oppose more things and has started hiring all the old communists in his government.
That's why I support renewing Trident, we MUST be able to defend ourselves.

Jamie!
24-02-2007, 11:32 PM

start worrying.. it's gunna start within the next 2 week!

if there was a ww3 to start, it will probably be over in a couple of days with the weapons they have these days..

Decapitated!
25-02-2007, 12:35 AM
Slim at the moment, although there are two worrying things.

China is still communist and when they become more powerful than America in about 10 - 20 years then it could pose a threat.

Russia is going back to communism more and more and recently Putin (A Former KGB Spy himself) has started to oppose more things and has started hiring all the old communists in his government.
That's why I support renewing Trident, we MUST be able to defend ourselves.

Isnt trident a chewing gum..

FlyingJesus
25-02-2007, 02:32 AM
Yea Trident chewing gum prevents nuclear war.

25-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Trident is the name of the UK's Nuclear Defence System.

Browney
25-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Trident is the name of the UK's Nuclear Defence System.

No. Really? :rolleyes:

T3200
25-02-2007, 01:28 PM
Lol Trident :p Anyway, I know what the real trident is, but because Britain, America, Russia etc have Nuclear Missiles, countries like North Korea and Iran, they say they have nukes, but if we are so powerful, couldnt we blow them out instantly in a nuclear war?? I dont think the threat if dying in a nuclear blast is much in UK, USA, Russia etc..

Jamie!
25-02-2007, 01:43 PM
but if we just go over and bomb the hell out of them for owning nukes than that will just cause more conflict..

25-02-2007, 01:46 PM
As soon as one side fires their nuclera missles then the war is over because the other side will have fired theirs.

The war is over before the nukes hit their targets.

Sony.Com
26-02-2007, 12:46 AM
I doubt there will be a WWIII.

If it did, the planet would be doomed beyond belief.

Papershop
26-02-2007, 02:41 PM
notradamus predicted the date of ww3.
Some of his predicitions arent accurate, but he did predict the twin towers to get it by planes, which is kinda creepy >.<
I have his book somewhere

Marshman
12-03-2007, 02:59 AM
I HOPE WW3 HAPPENS, THEN WE CAN SHOW ALL THOSE NON NAZI BELIEVERS THAT WW2 WAS THE FRONT AND COVER, AND THERE IS ALOT MORE HORRORS TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL!

Ezzie.
13-03-2007, 12:44 PM
I HOPE WW3 HAPPENS, THEN WE CAN SHOW ALL THOSE NON NAZI BELIEVERS THAT WW2 WAS THE FRONT AND COVER, AND THERE IS ALOT MORE HORRORS TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL!

lol...

Browney
13-03-2007, 05:42 PM

Ok... Thats an intresting view on things.

Mr.OSH
17-03-2007, 12:43 AM
Its not gonna happen.. too many European Union things and that I doubt we will get a 3rd world war and I hope to god it doesn't happen for our generation to see.. :(

efq
21-03-2007, 09:10 PM
There wont be a ww3.

English/US will just keep fighting iraq/iran.

Recently bombers have flown over there. 52-g BIG PLANES full of bombs

:Liam
22-03-2007, 12:39 PM
I dont think there will be a ww3 but if there was it would probably be a nucular war.

TwoFooted
22-03-2007, 12:43 PM
There could be..
It would be like a football game
Arabs vs Rest Of The World..

NekkLe
22-03-2007, 02:37 PM
There could well be in future, not that everyone will witness it after being bombarded with nukes...

Governaments obviously feel threatened by someone for them to keep making nuclear weapons. I'm sure it'll kick off from some kamikaze army to bomb someone.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!