PDA

View Full Version : The "stars"

---MAD---
01-02-2007, 08:34 PM
The stars is the start to something we call the "Promotion System". We haven't quite finished setting it up but have set up the starting phases. Hopefully it will be completed by the weekend or even before that depending on how well everything goes.

I would like to apologize for the long down time we had earlier today. The server went a bit crazy and I was not online to turn the forums online when the server sorted itself out.

The promotion system will be replacing our old ranking system and we will provide more information and a detailed announcement will be posted when its all finalised.

The promotion system basically involves different stages. 5 different groups. The best is Platinum and the worst being Bronze. At the moment only Bronze is fully operational. Each group has 5 sub groups (1 star all the way to 5 stars). Each group will have a different set of new features but even in the top group, the number of features will not overtake the features we offer VIP members.

The main purpose of this system is so that user's are awarded for making posts and behaving properly (obviously if you don't follow the rules, you wont have your account for long therefore wont get far in the promotion system).

I am sure you all have lots of questions that want answered and I ask that you simply wait a few more days for me to sort everything out and for us to finalise everything.

I hope you all have a great night :).

MAD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!