PDA

View Full Version : major clue help!!!

DJ-Vimto
01-02-2007, 11:14 PM
i obtained a lvl 3 scroll from killing ankou's in the stronghold of security...

but, ive been faced with a severe problem...

im upto the 3rd part of the clue... and its a co-ord one... but its not finding the place thats going to be the problem, its getting there alive!

if anyone can suggest a safe way to get there they will get +rep

deagle
01-02-2007, 11:18 PM
I suggest you go naked, and bring food. If you die, you'll still keep clue scroll. I think.

Keep protection on and hope for the best

DJ-Vimto
01-02-2007, 11:25 PM
correction...

if i do get killed... i lose my scroll and probably all the equipment :(

best protection i can use is mage... so im gonna take some prayer pots and the best food ive got and just leg it there n hope for the best.

if anyone wishes to accompany me to sort of protect me from PK'ers i'll sort you out with some GP - but that doesnt mean that you can just turn on me and kill me when we get there! besides, it might not be the end of the clue so you should at least wait till ive finished it before trying anything

DJ-Vimto
01-02-2007, 11:47 PM
thankfully i got there and back in 1 peice... there was nobody in the wildy at all... which is remarkable to say theres usually at least some people in the lvl 1-10 wildy near varrock

deagle
01-02-2007, 11:59 PM
So, what'd you get?

DJ-Vimto
02-02-2007, 12:00 AM
im still doing it lol

gotta do another co-ord clue...another trip into the very deep wilderness =[

Legend-Killa
02-02-2007, 10:14 PM
When u get wildy co-ords bring a weapon and the equiptment you need [you should have 5-6 items] if someone attacks you drop the equpitment so you keep the clue -- you can always get the sextant and stuff back

Orangeesh
02-02-2007, 10:18 PM
I had one of them to the bulding tot he right off you.
i went naked with dds and clue.
had to search crate n kill this sardy guy.
i teled ardougne and used that teleport.
on way back to it was nearly owned by chaos elemental lmao

magic-
04-03-2007, 01:37 PM
if u die you DO lose clue scroll, trust me. the safest way is to go an empty world, if sum1 atks (sounds pathetic but) jus beg say ur on clue, they will get nothing

if they carry on bad luck :l

BobX
04-03-2007, 01:41 PM
I had one of them to the bulding tot he right off you.
i went naked with dds and clue.
had to search crate n kill this sardy guy.
i teled ardougne and used that teleport.
on way back to it was nearly owned by chaos elemental lmao

Urgh i no what u mean, that is so anoying, i had one in that castle thing to on my main right when it had been bougt out so not only was there pkers, people killing the chaos elemetal and looters, but there was also that. kept teleing me back into pkers =\

still, got away and got like 2 rune longs lol =\

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!