PDA

View Full Version : Habbo For DOmain

Isolde
02-02-2007, 07:14 PM
I'm paying Habbo Rares for a Domain.

PM me if you can.

I give Habbo rares. I don't go first. You buy the domain and show me that you've baught it then i'd pay you habbo before you hand it over to me./

letisix
02-02-2007, 07:16 PM
Um Some People Might not know you on These Forum's so they Probz Won't go first.

Isolde
02-02-2007, 07:20 PM
Yeah but it's not like your handing it over to me. It's buying it and proving you've baught it before i hand over the habbo rares and after you hand in the login details. Sounds fair and i'll even be ready on habbo showing what i'd give or you can pick. Either .com or .co.uk i have rares on both.

F32
02-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Um Some People Might not know you on These Forum's so they Probz Won't go first.
Wow, that was a great post

ScottDiamond
02-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Yeah but it's not like your handing it over to me. It's buying it and proving you've baught it before i hand over the habbo rares and after you hand in the login details. Sounds fair and i'll even be ready on habbo showing what i'd give or you can pick. Either .com or .co.uk i have rares on both.

People who buy domains for Habbo, that I know, never go first. You're asking for a bit much. Expecting someone to buy you a domain which is around £5 - £10 and you are paying pixels and you expect them to go first?

F32
02-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Geezah - Chris did it, Jack does it? Nick did do it.

They then sell the 'pixels' on eBay, but since the new regulation has been brought it, i doubt you'll get one.

ScottDiamond
02-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Geezah - Chris did it, Jack does it? Nick did do it.

They then sell the 'pixels' on eBay, but since the new regulation has been brought it, i doubt you'll get one.

I've never seen anyone 'go first' when selling domains for habbo.

F32
02-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Oh no, not go first- sorry, mis-read :)

ScottDiamond
03-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Lol. :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!