PDA

View Full Version : Wario ware Simple moves or w/e is crap!

Russia
02-02-2007, 08:41 PM
I bought on wedsday after buying Wario ware and i compeleted and ive already completed it and it is rubish even with friends

Now i thought it'll be a great game after e3 But it is absulotley CRAP! ;)

Now they say its got 200 games which it has but its too short the games so i think crap

Fruitbox.
02-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Ohh i was thinking of getting it. The graphics look a bit poo too.

Wayne
02-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Ohh i was thinking of getting it.

Same. I'll probably still buy it, since other people's opinions with various games differ a lot. Can't you send it back with the receipt? ;)

Fall.
03-02-2007, 12:02 AM
I bought on wedsday after buying Wario ware and i compeleted and ive already completed it and it is rubish even with friends

Now i thought it'll be a great game after e3 But it is absulotley CRAP! ;)

Now they say its got 200 games which it has but its too short the games so i think crap
Well, that's your opinion... I actually like the game.

NekkLe
03-02-2007, 01:07 PM
I got this when I got my Wii, I don't play it partly because its not my type of game, my brother plays it mostly. Whoever made it as well, MUST have been smoking something because everything on there is amazingly random.

Oni
03-02-2007, 01:12 PM
I got this when I got my Wii, I don't play it partly because its not my type of game, my brother plays it mostly. Whoever made it as well, MUST have been smoking something because everything on there is amazingly random.
Just like WW touched lol
I love it although it is short it has a large replay value imo.

Russia
03-02-2007, 01:31 PM
Same. I'll probably still buy it, since other people's opinions with various games differ a lot. Can't you send it back with the receipt? ;)
cant i traded a game in(rayman) for it

NekkLe
03-02-2007, 04:16 PM
cant i traded a game in(rayman) for it

Depends what the store's policy is.

GommeInc
03-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Is this a bad time to mention the games are meant to be small and quick? It is to catch you out so you are quick doing the games "/ It's not meant to be a long game either... The graphics aren't meant to be good either, it's a random game, where they'll purposely make 3D graphics look blocky. Also, most of it is cell-shading, which you cannot improve graphic wise...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!