PDA

View Full Version : Has it went too far?

Caution
03-02-2007, 12:22 PM
All the "racist" comments towards Shilpa, have been taken too seriously in my opinion.

Do you think it has went to far, people are taking it too seriously maybe?

Poll coming.

Browney
03-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Yes. They blew it out proportion. We should really blame the editors. They are the ones who let us see what we see. We only saw Jade apologise to Shilpa, but not Shilpa apologise. (I was watching it live. I have trouble sleeping. :$ )

Caution
03-02-2007, 12:32 PM
Yes. They blew it out proportion. We should really blame the editors. They are the ones who let us see what we see. We only saw Jade apologise to Shilpa, but not Shilpa apologise. (I was watching it live. I have trouble sleeping. :$ )
Yeah, but if they don't edit it, it doesn't make entertainment. Shilpa called Jade white trash, I think it was Shilpa. We didn't see her apologise.

&
03-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Wrong Liam.

It was Jermaine who made the white trash comment.. and it was only to a particular housemate.. Shilpa doesnt need to apologise? She only asked if Jade used 4 oxo cubes! She didnt start the row.. And you cant blame the editors.. they dont make it up what we saw is what happened, thats what they said, you know?

Yeh tbh.. it's gone far too far... you know it has when someones agent has died from the stress! :l

Anyway *Has it GONE too far wold be correct >;P

Caution
03-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Wrong Liam.

It was Jermaine who made the white trash comment.. and it was only to a particular housemate..

Yeh tbh.. it's gone far too far... you know it has when someones agent has died from the stress! :l

Anyway *Has it GONE too far wold be correct >;P
Ok, lol. I wasn't sure who said the White trash comment. Jo is having death threats, that pretty obv. it has went to far.

&
03-02-2007, 02:36 PM
It's sad really.. I wisgh it was all over for their sakes.. just about EVERY housemate this year has been affected negetivly by this race row this year..

2007 got off to a bad start :P

DiscoPat
03-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Couldnt care less, they need to move on.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!