PDA

View Full Version : [Distad] Guide To Making Money F2P

Distad
03-02-2007, 04:46 PM
Ok so your a non member? And you think that theres no way to make cash?
Thats where your wrong :)

There is many ways to make cash as a non member.

*Way 1* Is to go to the cow field near lumbridge and go and kill cow's and keep the hides they sell for 100-125 gp per so once you get a full load you can go back to the top floor of lumby and go back to the cow field. Collect about 1k of these and bam 100k cash just from killing cows.

*Way 2* This is another way to make cash is to buy vials 100 each from people then once you get around 1k of them go to fally west bank and fill them with water. Then have a friend who is a member post on the forums that you are selling 1k vials of water for 250 ea. 150k profit :]

*Way 3* *WARNING YOU MUST HAVE DONE RUNE MYSTERIES*
Go to world 16 fally east bank with 25 normal ess in your inventory. Then once you do that put on an air tiarra or air tally in your inventory. People inside will then be saying "Open 2k + ess" offer them and hope that they accept trade. Once in trade box put in 25 ess and they will put 2k cash and 25 noted ess accept and run back to the bank and repete this process.

NO PICTURES YET BUT I WILL BE ADDING :)
Comments Please :)

DarkPharoh
03-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Not bad :).

I'd say it looks helpful. My personial favorite way is collecting herbs and getting them all identified then selling (you make tons)

Distad
03-02-2007, 05:15 PM
haha ty
but thats members >.>
my guide is for f2p
although most ppl on this forum are p2p

DarkPharoh
03-02-2007, 05:22 PM
Lol, check my reading skillz =P

I hate how people ruined the f2p market... Good guide though =D

Edit: Make a p2p one next?

Distad
03-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Lol finally i dont get yelled at? :P
Im trying to turn my self around on habbox but ...... they all hate me lol

edit: maybe lol but next time ill use pics im just busy atm so i made a short guide

Matty
03-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Lol finally i dont get yelled at? :P
Im trying to turn my self around on habbox but ...... they all hate me lol

edit: maybe lol but next time ill use pics im just busy atm so i made a short guide

Surprised you haven't created a new account like before.

Anyway simple guide, not very detailed quicky thought up.

Joahh
03-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Just dance for your money

Distad
03-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Why must you people do this
i post something trying to help someone out and i get flamed

DarkPharoh
03-02-2007, 05:46 PM
I stay neutral, unless things end up stupid). Hope to see more guides though!

Orangeesh
03-02-2007, 05:57 PM

Ignore them.

Dan
03-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Could use alot more detail and pictures tbh other than that its all basic knowledge

Mitch4?
03-02-2007, 06:23 PM

Because you're not trying to help them.
You're trying to win people back. end of.

With that review i doubt it's going to do much, i can see you got bored after writing the title. You only did f2p cause their are more reasons for P2P

Bun
04-02-2007, 07:35 AM
Consider it as consuctrive criticism. If you are going to make a guide atleast put effort into it :s.
Needs alot of work, sorry to say.

deagle
04-02-2007, 07:44 AM
For noobs, this is the most useful thing in their life. For us, hi ho, methods we would never do lol. Not that its really bad, its just not great.

Better than those fish for lobs while your f2p..

By the way, I seriously think pictures are nearly completly useless.

On the side note, the fastest way to turn yourself around is to make a new account and not tell anyone you did.

Or you could get the stats you said you would.

Evolving
04-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Its an ok guide i supose but you could add more stuff for when they get a bit further in the game like Wood cuting / mining / fishing and maby give some differnet merching tips like buying coal for 100/150 each sell for 250 each (Duno if you can still do that i ust to do it duno how the markit looks for that any more) But yea Simple could use more detail ill + rep for trying?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!