PDA

View Full Version : Callies Other account Kitty BANNED!

Russia
03-02-2007, 06:27 PM
www.habbo.co.uk/home/Kitty (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/Kitty)

-EMOOOOOOO-:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:(:(:(

Edited by Re101 (Forum Moderator) : Thread closed due to being bumped.

quagmire
03-02-2007, 06:39 PM
odea. callie's banned 2? omgogmzomgozmogmg

banned for safety reasons m8.

ZL2.
03-02-2007, 06:40 PM
*sighs* old news.

Yoshimitsui
03-02-2007, 06:43 PM
Dint know she had 2 accounts!

Ed.
03-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Does anyone have any idea why she was banned?

quagmire
03-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Does anyone have any idea why she was banned?

SAFETY REASONS. JESUS, DON'T PEOPLE READ ANYMORE? :rolleyes:

Ed.
03-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Yes I did read that... But what kind of safety reasons. She wouldn't keep her MOD powers etc.

ZL2.
03-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Yes I did read that... But what kind of safety reasons. She wouldn't keep her MOD powers etc.
She was hacked.

Russia
03-02-2007, 07:16 PM
*sighs* old news.

Not posted though?

Ed.
03-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Wow Callie got hacked... Suppose her account did have like un-released stuff!!!

Caution
03-02-2007, 07:20 PM
Fantastic news.:rolleyes_

Ed.
03-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Surely if Callie was hacked they would not have been able to detect it straite away so some un-released furni is somewhere in the hotel!!

Yoshimitsui
03-02-2007, 07:27 PM
They ban them when they leave, so that hackers don't got onto them and pretend to be her and SKEM people and all that lot.

Ashhizzle
03-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Your really getting on my nerves.

You've simply read the Superlove Thread where it says Callies Back up account [Kitty] was Banned and then decide to post it?

FIND NEWS ON THE HOTEL! NOT IN OTHER THREADS! -rep.

Jordy
03-02-2007, 08:07 PM
They ban them when they leave, so that hackers don't got onto them and pretend to be her and SKEM people and all that lot.

I'm not trying to cause a debate, but if Callie was sacked, she might want revenge.

Btw I ain't saying she was sacked but I'm not ruling it out either.

Yoshimitsui
03-02-2007, 08:13 PM
I highly doubt it, if shes and adult and is actully mature then she would proberally just leave and not trying to reck the hotel like a little kid, but we don't know her so we iwll nevver know.

ºNotesº
03-02-2007, 08:37 PM
It wasn't her account in the first place. And Byfleet got it banned.

Casanova
03-02-2007, 08:42 PM
For the simple reasons she can claim still to be staff, and scam?

ºNotesº
03-02-2007, 08:56 PM
For the simple reasons she can claim still to be staff, and scam?

Hardly, if it was her, very few people would of known. Even though it wasn't..

Imp!
03-02-2007, 10:29 PM
I'm not trying to cause a debate, but if Callie was sacked, she might want revenge.

If callie was sacked? No sorry love she was sacked and theres no point in spreading the gossip dont think she left, habbo staff get good money she unfortunatly was just a moron

The Professor
03-02-2007, 11:08 PM

You've simply read the Superlove Thread where it says Callies Back up account [Kitty] was Banned and then decide to post it?

I second that. large dosage of -rep

crans
04-02-2007, 12:06 AM
lol i had her account which she 'gave' me, it got banned cause kenzo grassed me up to becs.

Filipe
04-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Oh well, This has been posted so many times.

Russia
04-02-2007, 01:24 AM
I DID NOT *Removed* STEAL IT OF ANOTHER THREAD I JUST READ 1 *Removed* PAGE AND THATS THE *Removed* 1ST ONE

WHEN I HEARD SUPERLOVE 1 2 AND 3 GOT *Removed* BANNED I DECIDED TOO DO KITTY OKAY? I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS ON ANOTHER THREAD.

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Liz♥
04-02-2007, 02:26 AM

Lol I posted that :p

Kitty was recently banned, not mass banned when she left Sulake, otherwise I wouldn't bring it up in the other thread... Sulake must not want her to be majorly involved with Habbo or at all, like they removed Hobtech as official as she owned it, but doesn't no more...

Shatterstar
04-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Is there any actual proof that "Kitty" is/was her?
I thought it was a fake personally.

Diff
04-02-2007, 01:39 PM
All of Callie's accounts on her ip were banned e.g, Kitty, Mizrabell, FunPark etc etc

Pyroka
04-02-2007, 03:37 PM
Oh well, I dont have the grounds to say she deserved it as I dont really know the reason of her "dismissal". All I can think is that because Callie knows of the functions and such of Habbo Hotel, she might exploit them? Thats the only reason I could think of.. but is there any need to ban even her non-staff accounts? :S

TrueColours
04-02-2007, 04:11 PM
She probally got banned because she probally done somethink with dionysus, that's why he/she got sent to finland.... I highly doubt habbo hate her enough to try and remove her from the hotel. And yes we probally have actully seen her but not realised it because she might have wanted to see how the hotel is.. I highly doubt she got fired.. maybe she got married or become pregnant? and habbo was to hard for her?.. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!

mykes
04-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Callie was dismissed from the UK team, hense why she left without warning etc. Jibbi had a two week period whereby events were held before she left, as her departure was her decision, Callie's was not. Her accounts 'Imp', 'Impetuous', 'FunPark', and 'Callie' were safety banned. along with 'Kitty' recently. Accounts which are previously owned by dismissed employees of Sulake are blocked so that access cannot be gained by a) the previous employee and b) Habbo's. Callie's numerous accounts had obviously unreleased rares on them, hense the ban. (Sulakes policy on unreleased rares being leaked are of zero tollerance.) Employees who chose to leave Sulake still have access, such as Jibbi, Gazsux, GlitterKat etc.

Hope that clears it up for you.

letisix
04-02-2007, 04:33 PM
yeh at Mykes :) Plus rep

Antony
04-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Lol I posted that :p

Kitty was recently banned, not mass banned when she left Sulake, otherwise I wouldn't bring it up in the other thread... Sulake must not want her to be majorly involved with Habbo or at all, like they removed Hobtech as official as she owned it, but doesn't no more...

Hobtech wasn't removed because she owned it, it was removed because Just-one was involved with it and Becs hates him, he started adding scripts etc on it.

Kitty wasn't banned when her Callie account got banned, it got hacked shortly after she left the Hotel. Callie wasn't fired either so Imp needs to get her facts right, she resigned wasn't fired.

Imp!
07-02-2007, 10:51 PM
Kitty wasn't banned when her Callie account got banned, it got hacked shortly after she left the Hotel. Callie wasn't fired either so Imp needs to get her facts right, she resigned wasn't fired.[/quote]

sorry love just because you were in the council dosent mean anything! wow you got a badge and listened to peoples ideas which you probably didnt take in but callie was FIRED and its what you get for not reporting when something happens but no she just wanted it back and wanted it to be hushed up I know the true facts dear so dont go think your all that jazz

crans
07-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Kitty wasn't banned when her Callie account got banned, it got hacked shortly after she left the Hotel. Callie wasn't fired either so Imp needs to get her facts right, she resigned wasn't fired.

sorry love just because you were in the council dosent mean anything! wow you got a badge and listened to peoples ideas which you probably didnt take in but callie was FIRED and its what you get for not reporting when something happens but no she just wanted it back and wanted it to be hushed up I know the true facts dear so dont go think your all that jazz

ur wrong too m8, didnt u read what i said.

lol i had her account which she 'gave' me, it got banned cause kenco grassed me up to becs.she gave me it.. i used it... kenco the grass, reported.

it wasnt hacked..

plus if you search it on console " `m_> " which is me :D!

Liz♥
08-02-2007, 08:16 AM
Hobtech wasn't removed because she owned it, it was removed because Just-one was involved with it and Becs hates him, he started adding scripts etc on it.

It was PARTLY the reason, soz ard

Yggdrasill
08-02-2007, 08:20 AM
No, Just-one wasn't the reason why it was removed at all. It was removed way before Just-one even started to put his scripts on the hobtech.net website. Just-one is no longer in hobtech.

Jcshua
08-02-2007, 09:41 AM
Mike aka Ecko aka Stove hacked her.

I think.

WarezKid
08-02-2007, 09:54 AM
I Throught she Just Left :S Not Fired

lScottl
08-02-2007, 12:27 PM
If callie was sacked? No sorry love she was sacked and theres no point in spreading the gossip dont think she left, habbo staff get good money she unfortunatly was just a moron

Yes, but I could say your a moron. I bet none of you knew Callie in r/l, or hardly knew anything about her Habbo, so stop bloody saying you know everything about her! :mad:

Liz♥
08-02-2007, 03:03 PM

Good money!? What the hell are you on about, cindy's reason for leaving Sulake was because they weren't paying her enough or the pay wasn't good.

How on earth do you know what salary/wage they get? You don't

How do you know what made Justine redudant? You don't

How do you know if Justine was made redudant or didn't just hand in a months notice? You don't

How do you know her contract didn't just run out? You don't

You are delivering extremely unreliable news sources, you are just spreading rumours although this forum is called rumour... how ironic

crans
08-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Imp!

Please stop posting stuff you really no nothing about, Habbo staff dont get paid that good.

Also, Justiney! handed in her notice to resign same time as Smash.

They did not get the sack, just cause you think habbo is really fun and good.

But when you try working for them, it's totally different.

madmike666
08-02-2007, 05:08 PM
well she cant just finish being hm and go on another account can she? if she finsihed, sshe finished probs safety reasons.

DJ Rareness
08-02-2007, 05:13 PM
Her and SEC starting selling supers on ebay, they both got caught. That is the reason why she got fired.

Antony
08-02-2007, 06:01 PM

What has the council got anything to do with me making a statment about you claiming Justine was fired? I didn't particulaly know Justine when she was on Habbo, I've spoke to her more since she left. She's on my messenger list. Just to proove, I just asked her again. I'll post a screenie for you. So now you've been prooved wrong do me a favour and sthu thinking you know everything about Callie. And don't think your all that "jazz" thats a new one?

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/3177/screeniekc0.png

Point prooven. To Lizzie I wasn't actually making the statment at you hun.

flyingcat06
08-02-2007, 06:27 PM
^^ That is proof my friends. Unless that is fake, but who would bother?

Liz♥
08-02-2007, 07:03 PM
What has the council got anything to do with me making a statment about you claiming Justine was fired? I didn't particulaly know Justine when she was on Habbo, I've spoke to her more since she left. She's on my messenger list. Just to proove, I just asked her again. I'll post a screenie for you. So now you've been prooved wrong do me a favour and sthu thinking you know everything about Callie. And don't think your all that "jazz" thats a new one?

Point prooven. To Lizzie I wasn't actually making the statment at you hun.

I hope not ^^

Glad that's all over and done with...

ReviewDude
08-02-2007, 07:34 PM

Why would she have a Runescape Display Picture? :p It would be fairly easy to get a friend to do that for you :)

Liz♥
08-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Why would she have a Runescape Display Picture? :p It would be fairly easy to get a friend to do that for you :)

Because she's been playing runescape since she left Habbo, I remember rikki telling me she was teaching her how to play it

@xP
08-02-2007, 07:55 PM

Rofl go on two msn's Windows messenger..?

lScottl
08-02-2007, 08:13 PM

Its like getting her MySpace IM, like ive got, and so have a LOT of people she does play runescape, as Habbo didnt turn out to be her thing!

Dom¿
08-02-2007, 08:29 PM
just to let you know Justine aka callie doesn't have the account kitty, its a guy

leetrob
08-02-2007, 08:49 PM

Why are you lying? you obviously don't know so why are you so confident that she was sacked. She wasn't sacked, get over it :/

Antony
08-02-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm yet to be prooved wrong by the ever to "jazzed" up Imp!

Imp!
12-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Yes, but I could say your a moron. I bet none of you knew Callie in r/l, or hardly knew anything about her Habbo, so stop bloody saying you know everything about her! :mad:

I may not have hacked her but the person who did was like her pet before evolution became the hotel manager (which by the way was a fix because this person told callie were she could shove her fame and told her to pick evolution)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!