PDA

View Full Version : stars.

louder
03-02-2007, 10:15 PM
vips should get stars.
why should non-VIPs get something that we don't?
if anything it should be vips get stars and non-VIPs don't.
we're paying fgs.

Yoshimitsui
03-02-2007, 10:18 PM
EWW, no thanks, i think the vip things is good enough, i don't like the stars, sorry if you do.

louder
03-02-2007, 10:24 PM
EWW, no thanks, i think the vip things is good enough, i don't like the stars, sorry if you do.

maybe vip's should have the option to have stars or not?

Charlie
03-02-2007, 10:25 PM
The rewards you get from the stars are what you get when you have vip. So, the stars are like, free vip, in a way?

And, vip users have the funky coloured name, whereas non-vip's have stars!

louder
03-02-2007, 10:27 PM
The rewards you get from the stars are what you get when you have vip. So, the stars are like, free vip, in a way?

but i want both ]:

Charlie
03-02-2007, 10:29 PM
but i want both ]:

Hm .. steal the stars and have them positioned correctly in your avatar so it looks like you have stars.

louder
03-02-2007, 10:32 PM
Hm .. steal the stars and have them positioned correctly in your avatar so it looks like you have stars.

lmao, thats cheating ]:

Yoshimitsui
03-02-2007, 10:33 PM
About the choosing, maybe. But i think the stars should be just in the userprofile.

louder
03-02-2007, 10:40 PM
About the choosing, maybe. But i think the stars should be just in the userprofile.

i think they look great.
vip's should be able to switch them on + off tbh.

Yoshimitsui
03-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Yeah good idea actully then it's happiness all around.

dirrty
03-02-2007, 11:16 PM
ye i agree.

i want stars aswell as vip lol

brandon
03-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Hm I like the idea. But the thing that annoys me is that Premium Stars get like the same features as VIP. So I'll remember that next time I'm not VIP and not staff.

sierk
04-02-2007, 09:35 AM
For normal members their usertitle says what their rank is. Therefore their rank picture can be something else.
But since VIPs can edit their own usertitle, the rank picture has to say that they are VIP. But we can change the rank picture for VIPs. For example a set of different colour stars containing the letters V I P or something like that.

I don't know if we can have stars that depend on the number of posts like we have for normal members.

Samster
04-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Yeh I agree,once my vip runs out im not renewing cause you get pretty much better stuff as a non vip

Tristan
04-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Hm I like the idea. But the thing that annoys me is that Premium Stars get like the same features as VIP. So I'll remember that next time I'm not VIP and not staff.

Ditto.

---MAD---
04-02-2007, 03:57 PM
vips should get stars.
why should non-VIPs get something that we don't?
if anything it should be vips get stars and non-VIPs don't.
we're paying fgs.
It simply replaces the old ranking system. There is no real purpose for VIPs to have them and would be quite hard to set up as there are lots of VIP usergroups etc.

maybe vip's should have the option to have stars or not?
Not possible in vBulletin, sorry.

Its not free VIP simply because VIP have many more features and also its not really free VIP as you cant get it whenever you want. With the ranking system you need to be registered 180 days and also have 5k posts which is quite a lot for most people :).

lol, you could do that but I don't really see the point as it goes above your user title so its a bit obvious ;).

Already explained this above.

Yeh I agree,once my vip runs out im not renewing cause you get pretty much better stuff as a non vip
Again, explained it above.

For more information on the promotion system read here:
http://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item1#faq_new_faq_item_userpos tranks

Thanks
MAD

Bomb-Head
07-02-2007, 11:55 PM

I agree, I like the stars, but I prefer the VIP User Plate.

Kanker.
08-02-2007, 07:36 AM
there is a way to turn starts on and off, you would use a tick box in edit profile,and if its ticked the if condition will display the rank, once again its only using a few lines of codes to display them if on tick, otherwise hide them.

Neversoft
08-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Because stars give features that VIP's already have. No stars for me, fnx.

Also, Habbox should not give you new features just because you paid for VIP. It's your choice to pay or not.

Caution
08-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Stop complaining.. :l

Tiuhdur
08-02-2007, 06:07 PM
well i dont think im renuing my vip after this month ill just get 5k posts

Kanker.
08-02-2007, 06:22 PM
long way to go.

Tiuhdur
08-02-2007, 06:23 PM
i know but better than paying for something i can get basically for free

Kanker.
08-02-2007, 06:25 PM
i agree, i may buy vip this month and then never again, i mean i can get it free. Well half of it.

joshuar
08-02-2007, 06:28 PM
You two are Habbox Staff so you don't get the stars anyway. And VIPs still get more features without the work :)

Tiuhdur
08-02-2007, 06:28 PM
i hate the stars tbh but i ent gona pay for the privaleges you can get for free

Mentor
08-02-2007, 07:00 PM
o.0 i would have though seeing who repped you and the coloured names were the main features that sole vip, both which dont come with any amount of post ranks o.0

benjamin
08-02-2007, 07:01 PM
i think vips should get pretty blue stars

uhhuh.

Kanker.
08-02-2007, 07:07 PM
You two are Habbox Staff so you don't get the stars anyway. And VIPs still get more features without the work :)
Yer, another reason not to buy vip innit.

- Bold Name / colour (So what if others have it?)
- Bigger inbox

i hate the stars tbh but i ent gona pay for the privaleges you can get for free
Im with you.

o.0 i would have though seeing who repped you and the coloured names were the main features that sole vip, both which dont come with any amount of post ranks o.0
As i said as im staff i get some vip features, then with the rank feature i have almost vip there.

i think vips should get pretty blue stars

uhhuh.
i HATE the starts and wish the person who came up with the damn idea replanned it.

benjamin
08-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Yer, another reason not to buy vip innit.

- Bold Name / colour (So what if others have it?)
- Bigger inbox

Im with you.

As i said as im staff i get some vip features, then with the rank feature i have almost vip there.

i HATE the starts and wish the person who came up with the damn idea replanned it.
well i can't see them being replaced

Kanker.
08-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Joys of being VIP / Staff, i wont get the damn stars.

benjamin
08-02-2007, 07:13 PM
don't speak so soon

it might happen

Kanker.
08-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Then Habbox will loose a customer.

benjamin
08-02-2007, 07:16 PM
you'd leave just because of some stars? :s

Kanker.
08-02-2007, 07:18 PM
No, i said then Habbox will loose a customer, meaning i wont buy VIP.

Tiuhdur
08-02-2007, 07:42 PM
lol at the HATE part you said but im wit u i am staff to so when we are normal members again we get a maroon name which is smexi and the ranking system gives us some vip features and we have our staff forums instead of vip forums lol so i think i wont get vip again

joshuar
08-02-2007, 07:51 PM
I don't think staff get the promotion features, I think they get the Bronze Member rights.

VIP still gets better features than the User System (View who gave you rep, bold name, VIP Forums), but if you don't think it's worth it then there isn't much we can do :)

Tiuhdur
08-02-2007, 07:54 PM
i didnt ask for u to do anything lol i just made a statement im not gona buy vip no more i dont think

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!