PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] i got scammed another throne

adz06676
04-02-2007, 09:28 AM
well its happened again im absolutoly gutted but this time sum guy guessed my pass and on the first sticky he wrote down "adz i scammed ur thone i guessed ur pass" so i dnt no weather to quit

jake4568
04-02-2007, 11:13 AM
thats unlucky dude dose 1 of ur frieneds no ur email maybe? change the pass to yr email change all ur persanal **** on habbo

harrypotterpot
25-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Dont quit just because you got hacked/scammed. I have been scammed many of times not being my fault, but quitting will only make the scammer/hacker think that its right to do so. Your also letting him know that hes got away with it. Report it to safety X and maybe they can track down some proof.

GommeInc
25-02-2007, 07:18 PM
1). Change your pass on MSN. Make it really random like aij45ml and write it down and hide it in your room somewhere.
2). On Habbo, use the password generator to make on for you, they contain 2 numbers and 4 letters and they're at random.
3). Make a different e-mail account for stuff like this that only YOU know.

Hellspencer
26-02-2007, 09:37 PM
I hate people who scam but dont quit you can make a throne again

TrueColours
16-03-2007, 11:31 PM
Easy way to make a throne without waisting money!

First of all get someone or win or w/e and get your self a HC.
Then slowly go on habbox.com and do all they trades, I know it sounds simple and silly but I've made about 8t before.

stopscammingnow
30-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Dont quit just because you got hacked/scammed. I have been scammed many of times not being my fault, but quitting will only make the scammer/hacker think that its right to do so. Your also letting him know that hes got away with it. Report it to safety X and maybe they can track down some proof.

Report it to a Moderator within 24 hours otherwise it's pointless. I was once a scammer, I only keylogged one person, but I felt so scummy afterwards. I've started a thread for those who done that type of thing to own up (no names obviously), it helps to try and make it up to them and to get it out.

It's okay to make 1 mistake, if you're the one making it, but it wouldn't matter to my victim if it was my first time or my five- hundredth time, I did what no- one has a right to do.

dirrty
30-03-2007, 08:27 PM
your password shouldnt have been easy to guess then.

Shawnstra
31-03-2007, 12:16 AM
To make a password imo, just take a few numbers & letters and jumble them together. I got scammed before. I just bought 100 credits and rebuilt my fortune :P

Soy
29-04-2007, 11:55 AM
If your using msn as your habbo email i suggest you change it to a different email or change your pass to capitols eg.
HaBb0219

le harry
29-04-2007, 01:16 PM
yh if your name is catszy for example

dont make ur pass cat1

Joeymac
30-04-2007, 11:49 PM
or think of a word and spell i backwards while adding numbers in it :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!