PDA

View Full Version : Mount Question

Evolving
04-02-2007, 11:07 AM
When you Reach level 40 Can you only get a certian mount for blood elf as i dont like the big bird they have or do i have to have it? IF its posible i want the undead war horses they look awsome!

Anarchy
04-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Dont you have to get certain honour for them .. ?

:Jamie
04-02-2007, 11:57 AM
War horses are level 60.

You need to get exalted with undead to purcase and ride there horses? Costs alot to get exalted I think.

Unless you roll a warlock your stuffed.

Mr.Kylee
04-02-2007, 12:04 PM
War horses are level 60.

You need to get exalted with undead to purcase and ride there horses? Costs alot to get exalted I think.

Unless you roll a warlock your stuffed.

Yes you need max rep in order to get a mount from other faction..and imo it isn't worth getting exalted, because it'll take you AGES.

Evolving
04-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Ahhh right so i guess im stuck with the huge Birds ? pfft And is there one kind of flying mount or are there seprate ones for each Race like the ground mounts?

Neil
04-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Ahhh right so i guess im stuck with the huge Birds ? pfft And is there one kind of flying mount or are there seprate ones for each Race like the ground mounts?

You're not stuck with the bird thing, you can use any horde ones but getting Exhaulted in another race just takes way too long and costs loads, if you wanna get exhaulted wait till your level 60-70 and just farm like mad and do it that way

:Jamie
04-02-2007, 04:39 PM
You're not stuck with the bird thing, you can use any horde ones but getting Exhaulted in another race just takes way too long and costs loads, if you wanna get exhaulted wait till your level 60-70 and just farm like mad and do it that way

Or just get the pvp ones<3

Alliance have 3 seperate flying mount with different looks and any alliance class/race can purchase these theres no seperate ones for different classes like the mounts.

Axel
04-02-2007, 06:08 PM
You have to get loads of rep. The birds do look a bit dumb, from far away they look like rucksacks with legs.

mat64
04-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Exalted is easier than people think, I have a friend (Draenei shaman) and by questing in the Night Elf zones he was Exalted by about 32 I think. Not sure if it was from just questing but either way its Nightsaber > Elekk ;)

Evolving
05-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Ahh ok Thanks what does Exalted come after ? so far im one over honerd in some thing cant rember what it is

mat64
06-02-2007, 03:57 PM
The reputation levels go as follows;

Hated -> Hostile -> Unfriendly -> Neutral -> Friendly -> Honored -> Revered -> Exalted

Each one requires double the amount of rep to complete the next stage.

TehJoshy
07-02-2007, 03:18 AM
Those Bird Things Look Funky Lol. :D
i saw one the other day :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!