PDA

View Full Version : Why have so many accounts?

Evolving
04-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Iv read your threads and iv noticed that Almost every one ahs more than one account? surely it would be better to have 1 high level account than 3 low level accounts?

Anarchy
04-02-2007, 11:44 AM
* 1 account lots of characters :)

I like druids and warriors so i spend like 3 hours on each

Evolving
04-02-2007, 03:54 PM
* 1 account lots of characters :)

I like druids and warriors so i spend like 3 hours on each

but if you spent 6 hours on the one account wouldnt you have 1 really good account instead of two ok accounts?

Neil
04-02-2007, 04:22 PM
but if you spent 6 hours on the one account wouldnt you have 1 really good account instead of two ok accounts?

Yes but if you think about it this way, say you want a dwarf pally and a gnome mage all you really have to do is do all the quests on one then on the other and go through the same training and everything as the other char, that way you'll have 2 roughly the same level characters instead of 1, it's also good if they have different professions that way they can make each other armour, weapons and all the other stuff, with one char you have to work hard on it, you only get 2 proper professions so you wont get everything you need and you will probably want to make another char to get it to 70 aswell at a later point because apparently all the cool WoW players have like 5 level 60-70 chars xD

Axel
04-02-2007, 06:10 PM
I don't I have a level 40, a level 11 on a server with the people I know in RL, and loads of level 5s and 6s.

Carlos
04-02-2007, 07:11 PM
You mean characters, not accounts?

Reason would probably be that people like to try different gamestyles and see which one they enjoy best.

Evolving
05-02-2007, 11:13 PM
Yes but if you think about it this way, say you want a dwarf pally and a gnome mage all you really have to do is do all the quests on one then on the other and go through the same training and everything as the other char, that way you'll have 2 roughly the same level characters instead of 1, it's also good if they have different professions that way they can make each other armour, weapons and all the other stuff, with one char you have to work hard on it, you only get 2 proper professions so you wont get everything you need and you will probably want to make another char to get it to 70 aswell at a later point because apparently all the cool WoW players have like 5 level 60-70 chars xD

To Be honest If you can say that people who have Spent all that time and got 5 Level 60+ Chars Are cool then My Idea of "cool" people is Very Wrong!

Axel
05-02-2007, 11:15 PM
To Be honest If you can say that people who have Spent all that time and got 5 Level 60+ Chars Are cool then My Idea of "cool" people is Very Wrong!

It's called a joke, hence the 'xD' at the end.

Neil
05-02-2007, 11:24 PM
It's called a joke, hence the 'xD' at the end.

Lol yea, no one that has that many level 60-70's is cool really xD maybe to people that care but I can't even be bothered to get to level 30 so xD

Infrontation
05-02-2007, 11:27 PM

To be honest people that put random capital letters at the start of words halfway through sentences aren't cool.
To be honest people who have level 98 runescape accounts are most definitely not cool.

Neil
05-02-2007, 11:34 PM
To be honest people that put random capital letters at the start of words halfway through sentences aren't cool.
To be honest people who have level 98 runescape accounts are most definitely not cool.

Good point, his writing is worse than "Hello How Are You Today?" that doesn't look so weird but random caps does :s

Mr.Kylee
06-02-2007, 03:51 PM
neil Why r u So mEan to him??? hez Only lyke trYing to Ask thE mOst iDiotic QuestiOn tHat can AppeAr in His innocent Mind, so PLz dnt mOck hIm

THX U

Callum.
06-02-2007, 03:53 PM
neil Why r u So mEan to him??? hez Only lyke trYing to Ask thE mOst iDiotic QuestiOn tHat can AppeAr in His innocent Mind, so PLz dnt mOck hIm

THX U

lol, i only came to this thread to see what you posted, cause it's normally a cool arguement lmao.

you let me down :(

Neil
06-02-2007, 04:02 PM

THX U

Oh noes I've been told ;(

lol, i only came to this thread to see what you posted, cause it's normally a cool arguement lmao.

Lol xD

Mr.Kylee
06-02-2007, 04:51 PM

http://static.flickr.com/22/29589143_411b52e557_m.jpg

Charles
06-02-2007, 05:21 PM
I only have one account, 34 nelf hunter.

MattyTheOne
10-02-2007, 11:32 PM
I agree with Neil in evryfin. xD he seems to be right in evryfin ;P

Blinkpunx
13-02-2007, 12:11 AM
2 accounts here... I have my main on one (70 pally), then I also have a two 62 mages one on each account that I dual-account with (using keybinding to play both at once) Redpill and Bluepill...frost and fire gnome mages :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!