PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] OMG! BANNED FOR HELPING FOR HOBBAS!

lukeisok
12-04-2005, 01:12 PM
I Was Banned For Helping Hobbas,

I Was reoprting Scripted stickies And Stickies With swearing On them.

I Only Reported Them Once At A Time.

And This Is The thanks I get :@

http://tinypic.com/4g2lg4

Seny
12-04-2005, 01:14 PM
Thats harsh... Hobbas cant do there real job.. only bann people who swear or flood they could care less if your being hacked or harassed.. im suprised @ this

Janumz
12-04-2005, 01:14 PM
HAHAHA.
It was funny XD

GommeInc
12-04-2005, 01:16 PM
How pathetic, banning someone for doing better than you lol.

Well it says you were flooding but Hobba's do need to get off their back sides most of them

Janumz
12-04-2005, 01:17 PM
He wasn't even flooding it though.

lukeisok
12-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Yes Maybe I was Reporting Them Pretty Fast.

but Still Mizki came And Helped Alot.

AngJum
12-04-2005, 01:19 PM
Omg thats an outrage :@ You should sent them an e-mail saying how dare you! :eusa_wall

Mr.Kylee
12-04-2005, 01:19 PM
Well how ''fast'' were you reporting them? they get so many reports so if anybody sent alot of them in they probaly just ban them? :s

Seacat
12-04-2005, 01:23 PM
Well how ''fast'' were you reporting them? they get so many reports so if anybody sent alot of them in they probaly just ban them? :s

depends if he was reporting different problems..
If he reported the same problem 10 times then the ban would have been fair, but if he reported different things (and they were all true) then the Hobba obviously didnt check out the problems and went for the easy option to ban

lukeisok
12-04-2005, 01:29 PM
depends if he was reporting different problems..
If he reported the same problem 10 times then the ban would have been fair, but if he reported different things (and they were all true) then the Hobba obviously didnt check out the problems and went for the easy option to ban

:'(

Exactly What I Did. :'(

Wootzeh
12-04-2005, 02:27 PM
big wow.....
a ban
I got banned for "inapropiate discussion" whatever that is
but I dont make a big fuss

lukeisok
12-04-2005, 02:29 PM
I am in the right though.

:l

So i should be unbanned.

bigbutsound
12-04-2005, 02:32 PM
If you have a problem with it then contact Habbo. Simple really..

Jase
12-04-2005, 03:03 PM
thats happened to me b4 i was reporting some1 who was blocking the lido line a hobba appered and then banned me :(

ted-crilley
12-04-2005, 03:50 PM
How many were you reporting, Not every individual sticky, otherwise they would have been getting pretty annoyed if they had other things to attend to like banning abusive habbos. Theyre most likely to prioritse the calls for help. Thus not going to the calls for help for stickys straight away. Like every hobba says theyre getting calls for help all the time.

Convictions
12-04-2005, 04:25 PM
Send them an email telling of a sob story and how distressed you have been since getting that ban, then get a fried to follow up saying you aren't the same guy.

But its only 2 hours, is it not possible to go on a spare account?

Convictions
12-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Send them an email telling of a sob story and how distressed you have been since getting that ban, then get a friend to follow up saying you aren't the same guy.

But its only 2 hours, is it not possible to go on a spare account?

Edited by Soyers (Forum Administrator): Please dont double post, simply edit your previous post.

alexxxxx
12-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Hobbas NEVER ban scammers. There was a scammer I reported and the next day he was online! It is possible he got a 2 hour ban but - thats pathetic!

Smiddy
12-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Yes, This is a most unfortunate Situation!
I Must Say This happened to myself the other day ( Whether u wanna know or not ) I was warning my friends about summit ( A Certain Website ) Sum1 Reports me and I get a Perm Ban
Amazing how Hobba's annoy people so much isn't it?

Roboevil
12-04-2005, 06:01 PM
lol :).

And omg, that is stupid, I suppose you should have just reported the entire room but that's still harsh.

Jõnathan
12-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Thts just plain STOOOOOPEEEED! I got banned 4 a day 4 makin racist comments- which I didn't. This is happen because ****** (I'm not revealing their name in case they're on HABBOXFORUM) was makin racist comments about sum1 else- and I told them to shut it. Then I go in 1 of mi frens' rooms and then I get a notice sayin I've been banned for a day for making racist comments- I DIDN'T! God, hobbas are stupid sometimes :@

Jinxxed
12-04-2005, 07:25 PM
This is outrageous.

paradox
12-04-2005, 07:55 PM
OMG!! This is pathetic, My mate got banned the other day for "Swearing in the Call for Help" which he didn't even use, and I know that isnt him because hes never swore and hes a big christian. Lets hope the decent hobbas like Mizki dont leave.

Bloodkanekiller
12-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Lol helping a hobba maybe silent-wishes reported you lol

Matty
12-04-2005, 09:41 PM
Unlucky dude.....try emailing habbo

Escalabar
13-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Either your not telling us the full story or the hobba who banned you made a mistake.

If you truly think your ban was unfair e-mail habbo.

That's all anyone will tell you mate.

In my experience the only unfair ban I received was when I was blocking the stage during a meet the hobba event to stop habbos running on there and distrupting the event. But the ban was lifted and wiped from my account around 10 minutes later. :D

TommyH
13-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Well, I Think that this ban was unfair but anyhoo 2 HOURS Wow ! !

Can't u live without habbo 4 2 Hours. Jese That's Sad.

Rob
13-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Once I got banned for supposedly flooding the room with macro tools.
But i never did anything, i now have had 4 unfair bans, this means I'll never get to become a hobba :( thanks to some idiotic hobbas. They should get off their arses a bit more and actually do there job properly.
P.S i know there are some hobbas that are very nice like Mizki and whitebengal :D

KickerFliper
13-04-2005, 07:59 PM
ALL PEOPLE SAYING HOBBAS DONT HELP...THEY DO!

Dont Forget When You C.F.H They Get Another 50 At That Point They Get Around 200 Every 5 Mins

I Am 4 Months Away From Becoming A Silver Hobba [ Hoping To Pass Test ]

[ I Have Past Criteria And I Am Just Waiting For A E-Mail Say I Have To Do My Test ]

BlueTails
13-04-2005, 08:06 PM
some hobbas deserve a smack in the bottom

xsaucy-stephx
13-04-2005, 08:11 PM
i agree with hotehealth
hobbas do help people in most cases.
ive been banned unfairly, and so has my mate (she got perm ban, rather not go into it)
but mine was only 2 hours and i lived with it.

If you seriously think it was unfair send habbo an email, they should reply soon enough.

Good luck with your ban, and good luck with your hobba test hotelhealth.

:)
Steph
xx

JamesRoe
13-04-2005, 08:57 PM
hobbas are lazy,selfish and do nothing positive for the hotel

xsaucy-stephx
13-04-2005, 09:12 PM
hobbas are lazy,selfish and do nothing positive for the hotel
how can you say that?
I know you and me are mates James but i must say we always argue over hobbas quite a lot.

hobbas are not lazy
or selfish
and they help agenst scammers, thts positive surely

Steph
xx

hedgeog325
14-04-2005, 06:23 PM
I think its unfair for u.. :(

manga21
14-04-2005, 08:55 PM
its funny they come to the room and ban you because you were flooing but if you just sent one and or said theres a scripter tehy would not come but tis funny they come for that reson but not if some1 is giving you hassle or you ahve been scammed but thyen again i called for help and mod mandi came :)

Rachi
15-04-2005, 03:55 PM
Did u write the swearing down wen u reported him?

BlueTails
15-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Luke Is Back... Well... Yesterday

manga21
15-04-2005, 04:14 PM
i ahve been baned ver very unfairy before for syaing nordic :o how dumb?

alexxxxx
15-04-2005, 04:18 PM
lol

maybe they are going to bobba it like red rug

cand!hex
16-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Oh gawd unfair bans!

On .com it gets worse at times! :( I got 4 unfair bans from a mod - I dislike ;)

The First one was 2 hr ban for cyber :S For going "Don't do it with the floor rofl!" (sorry if this is not allowed on here to say that!)
The second was for saying "Eh, I think someone hacked the hobba apps :P"
(that was 24 hours ban for threats of hacking ahh :S!)
The third was for me saying "Don't call yatwice, gaytwice - its a bit harsh" I got a 2 hour ban for saying rude things - Maybe it is fair - I said gaytwice.
The fourth was whispering bobba to a bot :[ 24 IP harassment ban *scared*

Aye! Unfair bans happen a lot now :(

Rarelime
16-04-2005, 01:48 PM
Lol helping a hobba maybe silent-wishes reported you lol

But it says on the ban notice that he was banned for flooding the cfh, and you should of asked a Hobba to come to your room not send lots of cfh.

xox.Hayley.xox
27-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Well sometimes Hobbas can be very nice Like whitebengal and others
but some others I fink *thinks* Can be very mean and when they joined habbo they worked up to being good and then when they had a chance to become a hobba
they took it and when they became one *Bite's lip* they banned people that did nothing wrong :( *Cries*

?-Doc-?
02-05-2005, 02:54 AM
Thats Just Rude. Contact Habbo. Lol "You Wasted 2 HOURS OF MY LIFE !~"

jam666
05-06-2005, 10:03 AM
hobbas are not helping habbos they are a bunch of 9 year olds u might aswell let them run the hotel instead they kik u for no reason they warn u for no reason as far as im concerned all hobbas should be sacked and new ones brought in and the age limit reduaced and a tougher application put it becuase younger ppl less then 18 can do a better job most hobbas dont deserve there badge but sum good ones do

cocaine
05-06-2005, 11:41 AM
I don't see how you could "Flood the call for help". There are 200 odd Hobba's so I doubt you could flood it.

jam666
05-06-2005, 12:51 PM
yes u couldnt flood the help line thing

LesbianGhost
05-06-2005, 12:56 PM
You reported each sticker one by one in the same room? If you did, no wonder they banned you. You should have just sent one saying something like '(room name) is full of offensive stickers' or whatever.

Seacat
05-06-2005, 01:06 PM
hobbas are not helping habbos they are a bunch of 9 year olds u might aswell let them run the hotel instead they kik u for no reason they warn u for no reason as far as im concerned all hobbas should be sacked and new ones brought in and the age limit reduaced and a tougher application put it becuase younger ppl less then 18 can do a better job most hobbas dont deserve there badge but sum good ones do

I really hope you don't become the Head Hobba then. You say the age limit should be lowered, yet call the Hobbas '9 year olds' because they can't do their jobs? That kind of contradicts itself.

Also you CAN flood the Call For Help, just because there are over 200 Hobbas does NOT mean they are all online at the same time, and even if they were doesn't mean they would all be taking calls. Flooding the Call for Help is where you send lots of calls about the same thing straight after each other, instead of waiting 15 minutes like you are told to do so.

lukeisok
05-06-2005, 01:09 PM
This thread was really old.

I got an appology.

Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!