PDA

View Full Version : Habbo V7 Is It What We hoped?

TehJoshy
12-04-2005, 04:23 PM
It Seems Habbo Version 7 Has Not Been What Everyone Including The Hotel & Sulake Staff On .co.uk Hoped It Would Be....

Well Everyone Was Waitng For It And When it Came It Was'nt What We Planned It Seems To Be Messibng Up Habbo As We Know It With Many Glitches And Even Homepage Content.

The Home Page Displays:

12/04/2005 - Habbo Problems
The recent Habbo update has caused a number of problems; Habbo has been down several times and we were unable to update the Home Page. Fingers crossed, it's fixed! Competitions and quests will resume shortly, once we are completely sure all the problems have been resolved. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Habbo Version 7 Is It Good News Or bad...

Leave Your comments.

Homosexual
12-04-2005, 04:25 PM
Bad...

Homepage mucked up, virus' on my computer because fo the homepage.. glitches, anyone else got a virus form habbo homepage?

TehJoshy
12-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Nope Well At Least I Dont Think So :S

Homosexual
12-04-2005, 04:29 PM
:@ Whys it me? :@

Matty
12-04-2005, 04:31 PM
I havnt checked for viruses, lol.
And my opinion bad, if they release rollers, people might look more happy.

Homosexual
12-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Yes... :)

[OFF TOPIC]
Look at your signture Travellers! You going to beat me on the posts, 'aye?![/OFF TOPIC]

alexxxxx
12-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Bad but will be good!

.:F:.
12-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Habbo wouldnt give you a virus... what are you talkign about

Matty
12-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Yes... :)

[OFF TOPIC]
Look at your signture Travellers! You going to beat me on the posts, 'aye?![/OFF TOPIC]
I am? *Looks blank* :neutral:

Discountguy
12-04-2005, 05:18 PM
Habbo V7 is the worst thing since sliced bread :p. while the maintenance was going on and people got into the hotel,

some how i was hacked and all my rares and high priced furni had disapered, quite a bit of furni had been returned to my hand like rubbish norms but my 2 thrones, 15 hcs and 5 mochas all vanished,

im so angry and annoyed :@ but other people have been hacked and had everything gone i count myself lucky

anyway back on to topic

joshuar
12-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Any update on habbo is good! I like the new floating furni! Its wicked :p you can't put habbo down for it as we all knew it would mess up!

Davisman
12-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Well i've got to say, all the rumours made it sound amazing.

But there is more to come, that aint all of v7!!!!! :D

Ashley 12344
12-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Habbo V7 is the worst thing since sliced bread :p. while the maintenance was going on and people got into the hotel,

some how i was hacked and all my rares and high priced furni had disapered, quite a bit of furni had been returned to my hand like rubbish norms but my 2 thrones, 15 hcs and 5 mochas all vanished,

im so angry and annoyed :@ but other people have been hacked and had everything gone i count myself lucky

anyway back on to topic
that happened 2 my m8, contact a mod

Discountguy
12-04-2005, 08:16 PM
i did i emailed habbo and i manged to get unban but bang goes my chnace of becoming hobba ;(

Bloodkanekiller
12-04-2005, 08:19 PM
oo v7 caused alot of suff rubbish news

Jamie
12-04-2005, 10:31 PM
It isnt what I expected, It glitchy, Laggy
I want v6 back ;\

TehJoshy
13-04-2005, 08:40 AM

anyway back on to topic

lol Dont' Forget That Everything Has Its Bad Points Sorry About your loss :(

Eckuii
13-04-2005, 08:56 AM
It could be good in the long run, when they have sorted out all the glitches e.t.c.
So Good and bad at the moment

GommeInc
13-04-2005, 09:25 AM
I think I know whats to blame for people hating it. You got yourselves to over excited. Now what you should of done was just calm yourselves and think of other things and take it as a small change, even if it is not.

Escalabar
13-04-2005, 10:44 AM
Any update on habbo is good!

I toatally agree, we should all be greatful that Sulake are bringing out new features at last.
Yes there are some problems, but they should be fixed soon.

And as for you guys who are saying "I hate V7", well why? Its no different really, to how the hotel was before V7 apart from a few glitches which are going to be fixed anyway..... :p

TehJoshy
13-04-2005, 12:45 PM
Intresting Veiws And I Suppose I Have To Agree With The Post About The Any Habbo Update being Good! After All At LEast We Have a Habbo Hotel To Use.

Discountguy
13-04-2005, 03:50 PM
lol Dont' Forget That Everything Has Its Bad Points Sorry About your loss :(

thanks for be thoughtful :)

Edit by Butcher11 (Forum Mod)- Thread moved from Habbo UK News and Rumors.

dannyboymed
13-04-2005, 04:26 PM
We don't at the moment, lol. And I can't stand any other Habbo for some reason.

I lost nothing at all, and found no virus. I still think Habbo completly mucked up with V7 though. They probably didn't release everything because THEY COULDNT. THE BOBBAING IDIOTS.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!