PDA

View Full Version : How is this even possible...

Oni
04-02-2007, 09:36 PM
Diddy kong racing got like 7/10. What has happened to rare they were on top of the world producing the best games ever like donkey kong, banjo kazooie, goldeneye, Conkers BFD etc. Look what theyve done recently. They ruined perfect dark and Conker also kameo, grabbed by the ghoulies etc are all boring. WTHS HAPPENED TO THEM!.
PS lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHF225668c4

Simmzay
05-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Is that a new racing or the DS port? Diddy Kong Racing was my first N64 game and my favourite game of all time, if they're rating the original a 7 they're losers. But Rare's going downhill apparently.. so I don't know.

Oni
05-02-2007, 04:26 PM
Is that a new racing or the DS port? Diddy Kong Racing was my first N64 game and my favourite game of all time, if they're rating the original a 7 they're losers. But Rare's going downhill apparently.. so I don't know.
Nope new game. I never thought id say this but WHY CANT RARE PORT OVER ALL THE OLD GAMES? your right diddy kong 64 was amazing.

Homesrfan
06-02-2007, 01:43 AM
Where did you get the review from?
Anyways - Gamespot gave it a 6.7, but they also gave the original a 6.7 which is pathetic because I had the game and it was worth a lot more than that. One of the best for N64 I think. I doubt the DS version is that bad especially with the online modes and stuff. Looks good.

Marky.
06-02-2007, 05:27 PM
microsoft baught rare out

Oni
06-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Yes they bought the stamper bros 51% share giving them control forcing nintendo to sell their 49% but its still no excuse for rubbish games.

Homesrfan
06-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Microsoft doesn't have a handheld so they can make a game for handhelds.

But that comment is not even relevant to the thread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!