PDA

View Full Version : 'Mods' Ignore The Habbo Way!

RadioRental
04-02-2007, 10:01 PM
A certain Habbo was foul mouthing in my room, swearing and actually being quiet abusive. This I knew was breaking the second rule of the Habbo Way.
The first thing I did was I called for help, I wanted emergency help from a moderator as I thought it was fairly serious having being the second rule of the Habbo Way.
I wrote to the 'Mod' and complained about the abusive Habbo. The so called 'Moderator' told me that I should just use the Ignore button so I could control the chat. They also told me that it wasnt a serious rule breaking so there was nothing they were going to do about it.
What I dont get is if it wasnt that serious of a rule breaking then why is this rule the Second rule in the 'Habbo Way'?
Wasn't the habboway meat to be followed at all times? Wasn't anyone who broke it meant to be punished however big or small their punishment was?
So if this isn't a serious rule, should it not be taken from the Habbo Way?
And what exactly the job of a moderator? I thought they were meant to justify abuse, discrimination, swearing, If not then has the 'Ignore Button' Taken over Mods? Scrap Mods?

Whats your view?

Please express it!

RadioRental

Shawnstra
06-02-2007, 09:58 AM
meat? Rofl:P Anyway, I think that MODs should answer swearing CFHs, but put swearing at the back of the list, answering more serious CFHs first

:Hazel
06-02-2007, 10:01 AM
They obviously prioritise and thats fair enough really... although i don't promote swearing its not the end of the world.

Jazza
06-02-2007, 05:13 PM
Sage. If someone was swearing in your room, kick him don't report him

Oh my god! 1,000th Post!

The Professor
06-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Ignore works fine, and with the amount of people permed for too many 2hr bans that email and get annoyed, I can see why they say it. Although if they cant be bothered to enforce the rules, the rules shouldnt be there

HabbPixel
06-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Ignore them, I don't waste my time arguing and swearing with them They're just sad and making the habbo enviourment sad. :@

Caution
06-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Ignore.

Sage. If someone was swearing in your room, kick him don't report him

Oh my god! 1,000th Post!
OMG BONER.

Uwe
06-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Ok, Moderators don't deal with flooders etc because they can ban them etc, but if people ignore them and show them they don't care then they will get bored and realise flooding is not working. Same with blocking; report it, they get banned, they then come back.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!