PDA

View Full Version : Member of the Month.

Cloudclone
12-04-2005, 07:00 PM
What about having a Member of the Month at Habbox forum, where you can vote for people on it and the winner recieves a title or a special custom title from the Admins/mods/event organisers or whatever.

It prooves pretty popular on my forums.

Drewar
12-04-2005, 07:10 PM
Sounds good

GommeInc
12-04-2005, 08:34 PM
I am the only member that doesnt have VIP or is a member of Habbox Staff with the highest amount of posts apparently? How does one know?

ted-crilley
12-04-2005, 08:42 PM
I dont have vip :s

Mentor
12-04-2005, 09:01 PM
I am the only member that doesnt have VIP or is a member of Habbox Staff with the highest amount of posts apparently? How does one know?

http://habboxforum.com/memberlist.php?postslower=0&postsupper=0&ausername=&homepage=&icq=&aim=&yahoo=&msn=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30&ltr=

athogh g-flow looks like he may have run out of vip and thefore now be first.

Cloudclone
12-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Well done for staying on topic, guys!.

@Gomme: Go to the members section then do a refined search on the highest poster. (it should be built into VB3, unless Habbox removed the refine user search option). Otherwise, you'll have to look at all the members profiles from A-Z. :p

I think we should have like 15 members. (Chosen by the Habbox Moderators) Then they have 25 days to vote for them.

Edit: Thanks for putting in the link. (was just about to. ;_; )

GommeInc
12-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Oh one douth see it, fascinating

The idea for member of the month is a good idea.

Mentor
12-04-2005, 09:28 PM
if they did diside to do this i could creat a script that would allow people to submit a name once, and count who go the most votes, then u could put the to 10 or so to a vote on the forum.

an interesting idea

GommeInc
12-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Indeedly, I agree with it. Habbox should accept

Dave,
12-04-2005, 09:41 PM
A semi good idea. It shouldn't be for staff such as the DJ's or HxHD staff because they are more popular than the normal members and would get all the votes.

MissAlice
12-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Yeah I like this idea too :)

Not quite sure how you would nominate someone though :rolleyes:

nvrspk4
12-04-2005, 10:14 PM
If you don't mind input, #1 The Habbox TV Awards are the staff version of member of the month. I think a thread in the staff forum should be made with nominations for best member. Maybe even a thread or poll on the forum. Then the top 10 or 20 nominees get put up on a public poll and get voted for. Maybe it could even be a comp with a prize like rep or VIP maybe even furni :D

Butcher11
12-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Wow Nvr, haven't heard of that.
And that Sounds like a cool idea, but maybe it should be on who brings the most to the forum?
Like most posts wouldn't win, but person who makes posts of quality?

nvrspk4
12-04-2005, 11:36 PM
Wow Nvr, haven't heard of that.
And that Sounds like a cool idea, but maybe it should be on who brings the most to the forum?
Like most posts wouldn't win, but person who makes posts of quality?

Thats a good idea. And everyone, the link to vote for the best female/male, most helpful male/female etc go to www.habboxtv.com/habboxawards and vote :D

Cloudclone
13-04-2005, 08:38 AM
I'm sure the moderators on this forum have a Mod forum, correct? Make a thread there and then the mods can put in 1 nomination of a Habbox Forum member they think should be up for the MoTM (Member of the month) Then create a thread with a poll option, put the names in and there you go, let people vote for it.

(Even put it up as an annoucment to all forums so they can see it at whatever sub-forum they're on)

Yes, this would only be for non habbox forum/site/radio/tv people to give 'normal' (I say normal. ;) ) members a chance.

GommeInc
13-04-2005, 09:26 AM
Now you just have to think of what we are voted for e.g. most useful posts, most 'friendliest' personality on the forum, most helpful member of the forum etc etc etc

Drewar
13-04-2005, 11:57 AM
But isn't there a way for the mods or vips or whatever to change their status thing under their name and they could just change it to "Member of the Month" or whatever?

Cloudclone
13-04-2005, 02:01 PM
I meant like a 'special' title, that noone could get and it could only be handed out to the MotM winners.

@Gomme, it's not for a certain catagorie, just Member of the Month in general.

scottish
13-04-2005, 02:16 PM
sounds cool :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!