PDA

View Full Version : Smash Bros Brawl Characters

stephen-
05-02-2007, 09:02 PM
So I have seen the trailers for it and it looks amazing ^_^. I can't wait to try out the new characters but I was just wondering - are the characters in the trailer the only ones that are going to be in the new game? I hope not because Zelda (in Shiek form) was the best character and Marth and Roy were close.
Anyone know if they are adding new characters? And which characters would you like to see in the game?

GommeInc
05-02-2007, 09:09 PM
As far as I know, it's:

Mario
Wario
Fox
Pikachu
Kirby
Snake
Meta Knight
Link
Pit
Samus

There are rumours of Sonic turning up in the game as a playable character. But all I've heard on the matter is Nintendo contacting Sega asking about him going in the game.

I would love to have Zelda stay in it with Sheik. Mewtwo was cool too, he was one of my favourite chracters. Captain Falcon was one of the original SSB characters, so I don't see why they would remove him, unless his tiem has come to leave?

stephen-
05-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Yeah but there might be some other characters, I doubt they would reveal all the unlockable characters in the trailer too.

GommeInc
05-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Yeah but there might be some other characters, I doubt they would reveal all the unlockable characters in the trailer too.
Suppose so, we'll have to wait till it is released later on in the new in another country or this country. I am hopeful that the characters listed are not all the characters available...

Nemo
05-02-2007, 09:14 PM
i thought a heartless from kh1/2 was also going to be in it? well w/e looks amazing!

Pyroka
06-02-2007, 12:30 AM
Get freakin Sonic in, there's always been a argument over Mario or Sonic and I want to see who's the beast :D

Ellis.
06-02-2007, 12:47 AM
Of course there'll be new characters =P Sakurai has already stated that there will be at least 40 characters in the final product, or so I've heard.

The veterans of the game (The original 12) will be in the game. The only reason why there may be a possibility of some characters not returning would be the fact that some characters are too similar. For example, Dr. Mario and Mario. The only difference between the two would be their strength and speed, Dr. Mario being the stronger and slower version.

It's rumoured that Dr. Mario and Pichu are the most likely to not return.

Dan
06-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Love the super smash bros games havent got a wii to get the new one though :( hopefully theres some new characters though have to wait and see!

348GTS
06-02-2007, 10:11 PM
I'm going to buy it, but I want to know if its online :P

Azza
07-02-2007, 11:05 PM
its prob going to have all of melee char.
but maybe like said pichu nad dr.mario may not appear.
would love sonic in it ^^
and some1/thing from kingdom hearts =]
anything cud be in it =] like weird people like mr game and watch xD

Neversoft
08-02-2007, 11:05 AM
I don't think they're the only new ones. There must be more. I've also heard rumours that Shiek is going to have her own character, instead of having to be Zelda to change into Shiek. So there will be a seperate Zelda and a seperate Shiek character - If the rumours are correct.

Also, I thought Super Smash Bros. was meant to be NINTENDO ALL-STARS? I doubt they will get Sonic in it, but they did get Snake and he was created by Konami, I think. So it is possible.

Oh, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl uses the Gamecube controller, NOT the Wii remote.

Azza
08-02-2007, 11:18 AM
I don't think they're the only new ones. There must be more. I've also heard rumours that Shiek is going to have her own character, instead of having to be Zelda to change into Shiek. So there will be a seperate Zelda and a seperate Shiek character - If the rumours are correct.

Also, I thought Super Smash Bros. was meant to be NINTENDO ALL-STARS? I doubt they will get Sonic in it, but they did get Snake and he was created by Konami, I think. So it is possible.

Oh, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl uses the Gamecube controller, NOT the Wii remote.

also i think u can use virtual controller =] the shiek and zelda rumour would be good if its true. see what you mean about its supposed to be nintendo char. =]

Demynx
09-02-2007, 04:24 AM

Snake got in becuase he was an original character for the NES, It has a connection to Nintendo, Sonic can get it because he was in many games for Nintendo's consoles and handhelds.
amd minime: no way, no how is heartless EVER going to get in Brawl, its only game was in the Gameboy but that isn't good enough, and if it was, I wouldn't buy the game because I think Nintendo would be milking it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!