PDA

View Full Version : A complaint.

jackass
06-02-2007, 05:22 PM
You may think I have a sad life for posting this, but I don't care. I made a thread with ALL hotels list and what version each hotel has in a thread;

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=301257

It took me a LONG time to write that thread, by checking each version and making sure all the hotels URLs are correct ect. But much to my annoyance it was completely ignored and the thread has now died. Now Flipton has made the same thread, but with less information and it gets loads of support, gets stickied and the mod/smod/admin updates it. I'm just fed up of my hard work getting ignored, espicially when I work really hard on a thread like that. Thanks for reading.

spiteful
06-02-2007, 05:22 PM
..you have a sad life for posting this

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude towards other members.

dirrty
06-02-2007, 05:25 PM
lirl@u

u need to get a life tbh. if ur going mardy over that

and who cares if u did ages on it. parts of it r wrong so its not 100% good so w.e

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude towards other members.

jackass
06-02-2007, 05:25 PM

Seriously what was the point in posting that? Its spam typically and just makes you look sad.

spiteful
06-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Seriously what was the point in posting that? Its spam typically and just makes you look sad.
just because you said don't post it really.

A4AOwen
06-02-2007, 05:30 PM
It's a shame to see your hard work go to waste but there really is nothing that can be done.

F32
06-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Coming from you?

I agree - IT'S AN OUTRAGE!

---MAD---
06-02-2007, 05:31 PM
If you dont have something nice to say, dont comment please :).

You may think I have a sad life for posting this, but I don't care. I made a thread with ALL hotels list and what version each hotel has in a thread;

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=301257

It took me a LONG time to write that thread, by checking each version and making sure all the hotels URLs are correct ect. But much to my annoyance it was completely ignored and the thread has now died. Now Flipton has made the same thread, but with less information and it gets loads of support, gets stickied and the mod/smod/admin updates it. I'm just fed up of my hard work getting ignored, espicially when I work really hard on a thread like that. Thanks for reading.
I am sorry that your thread was not seen before the other one. Hopefully next time it will be noticed first. Its just bad luck I guess :).

jackass
06-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Okay thanks everyone anyways. :)

F32
06-02-2007, 05:33 PM
If you dont have something nice to say, dont comment please :).

I am sorry that your thread was not seen before the other one. Hopefully next time it will be noticed first. Its just bad luck I guess :).
I wouldn't class it on 'luck'.

Caution
06-02-2007, 05:37 PM
oh no..:rolleyes:

HabbPixel
06-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Comment posted on teh thread. ;)

jackass
06-02-2007, 05:43 PM
I know, thanks. But you have just bumped it. :P

ReviewDude
06-02-2007, 08:16 PM
Just to finish this off, I found some info in Bio's thread that wasn't in Flipton's, so it's now been added & due credit given. Thanks :)

jackass
06-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Thanks ReviewDude. :)

F32
06-02-2007, 08:34 PM
Just to finish this off, I found some info in Bio's thread that wasn't in Flipton's, so it's now been added & due credit given. Thanks :)
Example,

RD has common sense.

Porv
06-02-2007, 08:36 PM
I bet he did it so he can earn himself rep you can just tell no fence man ..

jackass
06-02-2007, 08:40 PM

Erm, no you can't tell. And what is up with these people on this forum, whenever someone makes a helpful thread they say something like 'You only did it for rep'. :rolleyes:

F32
06-02-2007, 08:42 PM

Aiming for 200 rep stuck at 192

Pretty ironic?

Jõnathan
06-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Pretty ironic?
Lol he got owned.
And this part:

you can just tell no fence man
Ok I will
*tells no fence man*
HE'S DOING IT 4 REPZ!

Tiuhdur
06-02-2007, 08:58 PM
so if i made a thread containing all this info before this thread you would say i done it for rep? as if this is for rep it ISNT so shup all you who think it is and ill say thanks to review dude to lol +rep on this thread for bio anyway

nvrspk4
07-02-2007, 02:30 AM
So what is the course of action you suggest? You lodged a complaint but gave us nothing to improve. I'm not trying to come down on you, but what would you like us to fix so that we look into it? I am sure that you put hard work into it but moderators can't see everything and you have to accept human error. If people choose to post in Flipton's its kinda their choice, unless we turn this forum into a dictatorship where we direct people where to post, there's really no way to control that :p

I'm not trying to be mean, I just see no way that we can fix that problem that you made this thread about, if you have a way then please let us know and maybe we could look into it =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!