PDA

View Full Version : Chess Cheater?

Black_Apalachi
06-02-2007, 05:29 PM
I know this isn't exactly a front page headline but just before, I was in the Game Hall Lobby for the first time because of colmc's alert. Anyway, I decided to have a game of chess with some girl also for the first time on Habbo and I realised that the game let's you do ANYTHING!

I would have expected it to stop you from cheating etc. but it has absolutly no A.I. what so ever.

In the screenie, you can see that I have managed to move my pawn and took her king on my first move! For those of you who aren't into the game, you can't actually take the king but you just put it in "cheque" (sp? lol) so that the other player must get out of that position.

Also in the screenie, my opponent has been able to make several moves in the time I have made one. :rolleyes:

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/8675/chesswt6.png

No wonder nobody ever goes there!

Also, I just tried tic-tack-toe and it is the same.

Off Topic: I wonder if they will update the Sulake logo on his from the tic-tack-toe room....

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6858/tictactoeut8.png

Ashhizzle
06-02-2007, 05:30 PM
WIKED why's your name elf-rob though :S

Mr.Sam
06-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Same with naught's and crosses :)
i was in the game hall a lot, battle ships is fun :)

I know this isn't exactly a front page headline but just before, I was in the Game Hall Lobby for the first time because of colmc's alert. Anyway, I decided to have a game of chess with some girl also for the first time on Habbo and I realised that the game let's you do ANYTHING!

I would have expected it to stop you from cheating etc. but it has absolutly no A.I. what so ever.

In the screenie, you can see that I have managed to move my pawn and took her king on my first move! For those of you who aren't into the game, you can't actually take the king but you just put it in "cheque" (sp? lol) so that the other player must get out of that position.

Also in the screenie, my opponent has been able to make several moves in the time I have made one. :rolleyes:

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/8675/chesswt6.png

No wonder nobody ever goes there!

Decode
06-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Lol, Nice fined, its helpfull for me I used to be able to play chess but i have forgot :(
+Rep
:)

Yggdrasill
06-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Battleships ftw. Tic tac toe isn't any good.

Black_Apalachi
06-02-2007, 05:35 PM
WIKED why's your name elf-rob though :S

Oh yer that's my other account at the moment because my PrtScn account randomly stopped working in November. am not banned, my password just decided not to work but to this day I have not heard a word from Habbo. :rolleyes:

Battleships ftw. Tic tac toe isn't any good.

I always forget to ask but what does FTW mean? Lol.

Yggdrasill
06-02-2007, 05:36 PM
I use it as for the win. :)

Astrayed
06-02-2007, 05:37 PM
This is old news! So old it has to use pantane proV to prevent its wrinkes!

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please don't post (http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=285415) saying "Old News" or "Already Posted".

Neversoft
06-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Oh yer that's my other account at the moment because my PrtScn account randomly stopped working in November. am not banned, my password just decided not to work but to this day I have not heard a word from Habbo. :rolleyes:

Thats what happend to my old account back in '04. :s

Black_Apalachi
06-02-2007, 05:49 PM
This is old news! So old it has to use pantane proV to prevent its wrinkes!

All you have to do is say "sorry, this is old. here is a YRL to the origiinal thread ....".

I did say I didn't know.

Thanks. :)

Azza
06-02-2007, 08:24 PM
its rlly been like this for years (at the minium) =]
only game that actully works is battleships. =]

Ellis.
07-02-2007, 12:19 AM
It's been like this for a looooong while now =P

Jazza
07-02-2007, 12:22 AM
I knew about this, that's why I only play chess against friends

ÂșNotesÂș
07-02-2007, 12:47 AM
LOL, it happened to me.

Blinger1
07-02-2007, 06:09 AM
you mean check**

Jordy
07-02-2007, 07:19 AM
Yeah I've personally known it for years. In like V16 or something they'll fix them all, then start charging you pfft!

Battleships hasn't worked for me in about 7 months though, always freezes :(

lew!
07-02-2007, 07:52 AM
Odea. :(

Black_Apalachi
07-02-2007, 05:55 PM
you mean check**

Don't know, it's Latin so I doubt it.

Yeah I've personally known it for years. In like V16 or something they'll fix them all, then start charging you pfft!

Battleships hasn't worked for me in about 7 months though, always freezes :(

And yer that is very likely lol. :P 2 Credits per game and there will be a high-score chart. Pmsl.

Axel
07-02-2007, 05:58 PM
It's just 'who can click on their piece and then move it over the other player's piece first'.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!