PDA

View Full Version : Why... WHY!?

jackass
06-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Seriously, this forum is annoying me now. Remember that thread that has been going on for a few days, the one where we were trying to get the most posts ever in it, it was for charity, but now someone has deleted it. I don't know why, but when it was big enough, I was gonna donate to comic relief, but I can't now? Anyway it got to over 40 pages, over 50 I think. Please explain.

Nixt
06-02-2007, 07:31 PM
I moved it because there were large numbers of arguments and the thread was attracting rule breaking. I am sorry as I know you were excited about the thread but if a thread on the Forum is full of arguments and is attracting posts which are of an unacceptable nature, we have no choice but to get rid of them rather than let this behaviour continue.

Edit - and there is nothing stopping you donating the money.

Tristan
06-02-2007, 07:32 PM
How were you exactly going to donate to comic relief in reference to a thread, and why can't you?

jackass
06-02-2007, 07:33 PM
How were you exactly going to donate to comic relief in reference to a thread, and why can't you?

When it got to the most posts, it would take a while, but we were nearly there. [For the spam forum]

dirrty
06-02-2007, 07:35 PM
When it got to the most posts, it would take a while, but we were nearly there. [For the spam forum]
& how wud u get money from that thread?

ur using comic relief as an excuse 2 keep ur thread open

get ova it

Tristan
I don't understand...
You were going to donate to comic relief, when the thread got really big?

EDIT:
Edit - and there is nothing stopping you donating the money.

I agree...

Nixt

You can remake the thread if you really want. However you have to understand that we have to make a decision as to whether it would be appropriate to leave the thread where it was. If there were the odd post that broke the rules, that would be fine however people were beginning to post unacceptable images, argue and insult other members and therefore it is better to take away the thread and thus cut the rulebreaking rather than just editing and infracting the posts and let the arguing etc continue.

Once again I apologise but in my opinion the action was necessary.

jackass
06-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Its k Garion, the thread was just a bit of fun, and just to make it more fun, I said I would donate to comic releif if it got the biggest. And Spank? Just shut up for once, thanks. :)

Kanker.
06-02-2007, 07:42 PM
doesnt stop you from still donating.

jackass
06-02-2007, 07:44 PM
doesnt stop you from still donating.

I know it doesn't. :8
I donate every year, last year I donated a bit too much, its that show, it makes you feel REALLY sorry for them, and it kinda made me donate loads.

Tristan
06-02-2007, 07:47 PM
I love the show. Really amazing.
Anyway, Garion said you can make another but keep the rule breaking to a minimal so...

Kanker.
06-02-2007, 07:47 PM
I know it doesn't. :8
I donate every year, last year I donated a bit too much, its that show, it makes you feel REALLY sorry for them, and it kinda made me donate loads.

We'll i must have no heart then. :\

jackass
06-02-2007, 07:49 PM
People will just flame me again so no point in making another, I will just donate it anyways. And also I agree Ymo, its a GREAT show. I love the spoofs they do. :P

Kanker.
06-02-2007, 07:51 PM
whens it back on.?

Tiuhdur
06-02-2007, 08:05 PM
i agree with spank y say you need to make a thread to give money to comic releif and there is NEVER to much to give to people like that please remember that!

dirrty
06-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Its k Garion, the thread was just a bit of fun, and just to make it more fun, I said I would donate to comic releif if it got the biggest. And Spank? Just shut up for once, thanks. :)
why should i?
its true. no one is stopping you from donating. your acting like a 5 yr old

Tiuhdur
06-02-2007, 08:10 PM
why should i?
indeed nothing is stopping you and how much did you donate last year? i donate all year round

jackass
06-02-2007, 08:10 PM
why should i?

How the hell am I? And optimizer I don't think you understand. i always donate, but this year I decided to make it more fun by making a thread to see how much I can get, I was gonna donate anyway. And optimizer, I know you can't give to much to those people, but I used up all my savings. :P

Tiuhdur
06-02-2007, 08:14 PM
ahhhh i see i do understand fully now but all your ssavings is good :)

Samster
06-02-2007, 09:37 PM
all your savings? that was a bit ott, soon you'll be a child in need

Papershop
06-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Thats not the biggest thread ever. Check the "count down from a million one" :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!