PDA

View Full Version : Thinkhabbo.com Coming back :S???

brownie
07-02-2007, 05:05 PM
Well iv heard rumors that thinkhabbo is coming back :s what do you guys recon?

Thread moved by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): From "Discuss Anything", please post in the correct Forum in future, thanks :).

DJ-Precocious
07-02-2007, 05:12 PM
No i dont think its gonna come back !! Unless its owned by sum1 else, But if it does good luck with it :P

spiteful
07-02-2007, 05:13 PM
lets hope not. also this is the outside habbo section.

Caution
07-02-2007, 05:14 PM
i hope not. nigels bent.

uh huh her
07-02-2007, 05:16 PM
no one rly cares in this section. its just a website, not the end off the world.

DJ-Ali
07-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Hope not. I think it will though eventually though.

Eckuii
07-02-2007, 05:25 PM
I hope not.

xzl.
07-02-2007, 05:37 PM
I hope not.
Thinkhabbo was really noobish >_<

Dal
07-02-2007, 05:40 PM
I'll tell you that it is NOT true. Someone obviously made the rumour up because they want it back. Just to make this clear it isn't. From what i know anyway.

Lozzoling
07-02-2007, 05:48 PM
god help us all, nkay looks propa gangsta tho :P

F32
07-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Also, lots of you have been saying to me "BRING BACK THINKHABBO" and i must say i do appreciate your enthusiasm but like i said when i closed, i don't have the time. However, i have been thinking about it and erm... well, let's leave it at that shall we ;) *WINK*

:rolleyes:

Shawnstra
08-02-2007, 09:14 AM
:rolleyes:

I remembered tuning in to it when I was a noob lol

F32
08-02-2007, 09:29 PM
I remembered tuning in to it when I was a noob lol
So you caught last night's show then? :P

I really cba with it coming back.

Moh
08-02-2007, 09:32 PM
(And as for many of you asking me to re-open ThinkHabbo... well , we'll see ai?)

Regards,

;; Nigel Kay
;; Nkay (Site Founder/Owner)
;; ThinkHabboForum.Net

Email of Ngay, *REMOVED*

Edited By Nick. (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't accuse people of scamming.

Lozzoling
09-02-2007, 04:25 PM
God, its been closed like 2 mins -.-

Their dj's haven't hit puberty, me and my friend had trouble deciding if one was a girl or a boy.

TrueColours
11-02-2007, 12:36 PM
the website and some DJ's were cool, but the owner was a noob trying to be somethink HES BENT!

PaulMacC
11-02-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm gonna buy the domain for a year just to pwn them

Hot-Curtis
11-02-2007, 11:20 PM
The listeners always advertise in our rooms even where i work (JessaLils Zombie Attack) & i had to kick them every 5 mins so i advertised bk in a TH djs party & they started to report me & i didnt get banned for 2 hours >:) so HaHa to that DJ on TH so ThinkHabbo.com is now dead & it will always be dead 4 now on

DCeption
12-02-2007, 09:59 PM
I couldnt give two hoots, as long as they dont continualy spam!

Andeeh
12-02-2007, 10:08 PM
God, its been closed like 2 mins -.-

Their dj's haven't hit puberty, me and my friend had trouble deciding if one was a girl or a boy.

Is That DJ Brett?

He's A Idiot.

LOL I Hope It Doesnt Re-Open. Sorry If U Like Th But It Does My Nut In.:eusa_danc

EDIT: LMAO Look At This Link http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/thinkhabbo Even A Petition.

DJ-Vimto
12-02-2007, 10:55 PM
EDIT: LMAO Look At This Link http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/thinkhabbo Even A Petition.

LOL!!! he hasnt even got the url of the site right, hes put it as thinkhabbo.co.uk

Dal
12-02-2007, 11:03 PM
(And as for many of you asking me to re-open ThinkHabbo... well , we'll see ai?)

Regards,

;; Nigel Kay
;; Nkay (Site Founder/Owner)
;; ThinkHabboForum.Net

Email of Ngay, Hes probalby ran out of furni and wants to scam ppl again
And wasn't it you who applied for habbar with crazyhabbo? With that attitude people like that don't deserve to appear on it. Seriously stop making really immature farfetched comments. If you want me to be honest there is a 20&#37; thinkhabbo will come back. Nonetheless i have stated before that in my opinion it won't come back.
It's all fine if you don't like thinkhabbo but for those who will just sit here cussing him and staff off it's just sad.
If you don't like my opinion that's ok but try and be civil. It's up for discussion of course but we're not here to make sly little digs and petty comments. Come on guys. Habboxforum i have to admit is the place to go for an orientated habbo forum.

scubadiva
12-02-2007, 11:28 PM
I couldnt give two hoots, as long as they dont continualy spam!

Remember when it got temporarily filtered :P

Is That DJ Brett?

He's A Idiot.

LOL I Hope It Doesnt Re-Open. Sorry If U Like Th But It Does My Nut In.:eusa_danc

LMAO@That

Pyroka
13-02-2007, 12:50 AM
It's really sad how some people crave on ONE WEBSITE to come back.. I will not offend the ex-owners of ThinkHabbo as you could say we've had some, what you could say.. Misunderstandings when ThinkHabbo first hit the scene. To be truthful, the only reason I see for Thinkhabbo being "hated" is because:

1. It achieved official status after only being open just a few months, a record for official fansite status methinks.

2. It had a large fanbase and alot of people, even MYSELF once before (before I learnt the error of my ways, no offense).

3. Many advertisers roam the halls and rooms of Habbo Hotel, Thinkhabbo were a small majority who ended up advertising in the WRONG places at the WRONG times.

Thats the only reason I can see why Thinkhabbo was actually frowned upon, if your reason isn't any of the three above, you really need to get outside and think to yourself, "Am I really putting down a website? I mean a website isnt even alive!" You'll be amazed how far youll get in life after that small but fascinating moment. Personally if Thinkhabbo comes back, I wont be bothered with it as I will not be interested in Thinkhabbo nor Habbo so I'm not affected. The people who could be "affected" by the Thinkhabbo pandemonium, if you may, just calm down. It's a popular site for christs sake and do you expect it to just sit around and wait for listeners to come? Radio 1 set up banners and tv adverts on high streets, they are a LARGE RADIO, now when you look at Habbo, Thinkhabbo is it's "Radio 1" but it does not have those resources of putting up banners in Habbo nor TV Adverts in Habbo so it does the only thing it can do. Flood.

I hope this sets a few of you straight on the situation Thinkhabbo's ex-owners have been put in, it isnt their fault so dont argue with them. It is a silly rumour which a rather ambitious member of that previously referenced "large fanbase" had started just because he wanted his favourite website back. :)

Dal
13-02-2007, 01:41 AM
It's really sad how some people crave on ONE WEBSITE to come back.. I will not offend the ex-owners of ThinkHabbo as you could say we've had some, what you could say.. Misunderstandings when ThinkHabbo first hit the scene. To be truthful, the only reason I see for Thinkhabbo being "hated" is because:

1. It achieved official status after only being open just a few months, a record for official fansite status methinks.

2. It had a large fanbase and alot of people, even MYSELF once before (before I learnt the error of my ways, no offense).

3. Many advertisers roam the halls and rooms of Habbo Hotel, Thinkhabbo were a small majority who ended up advertising in the WRONG places at the WRONG times.

Thats the only reason I can see why Thinkhabbo was actually frowned upon, if your reason isn't any of the three above, you really need to get outside and think to yourself, "Am I really putting down a website? I mean a website isnt even alive!" You'll be amazed how far youll get in life after that small but fascinating moment. Personally if Thinkhabbo comes back, I wont be bothered with it as I will not be interested in Thinkhabbo nor Habbo so I'm not affected. The people who could be "affected" by the Thinkhabbo pandemonium, if you may, just calm down. It's a popular site for christs sake and do you expect it to just sit around and wait for listeners to come? Radio 1 set up banners and tv adverts on high streets, they are a LARGE RADIO, now when you look at Habbo, Thinkhabbo is it's "Radio 1" but it does not have those resources of putting up banners in Habbo nor TV Adverts in Habbo so it does the only thing it can do. Flood.

I hope this sets a few of you straight on the situation Thinkhabbo's ex-owners have been put in, it isnt their fault so dont argue with them. It is a silly rumour which a rather ambitious member of that previously referenced "large fanbase" had started just because he wanted his favourite website back. :)
You know what? You are absolutely right. Never heard such true words like that on the subject. Maybe that will put the dog to bed as one would put it....to people like jack who always seem to have a smart comment ready on the offence when it comes to the subject of "ngay" or thinkhabbo.

Agnostic Bear
13-02-2007, 02:39 AM
Email of Ngay, Hes probalby ran out of furni and wants to scam ppl again

Nige is actually a really nice dude, I dunno why so many people hate him...
I'm Enumeric btw, used to management (Techie), So I know these things.
Trust me.
Trust the awesome power of Dan-ozade.
Drink more.
/post.

Pyroka
13-02-2007, 07:24 PM
You know what? You are absolutely right. Never heard such true words like that on the subject. Maybe that will put the dog to bed as one would put it....to people like jack who always seem to have a smart comment ready on the offence when it comes to the subject of "ngay" or thinkhabbo.

Thanks Dal :) I guess some people just have to look at the bigger picture, how hard it is to run a website that large etc. It takes alot of effort and I'd say Thinkhabbo coped tremendously, especially with the constant flow of insults and torment from a minority of the Habbo public. It is also because most people just want to follow a crowd, if you like Thinkhabbo you're a "noob", thats what people said.. Of course, now it doesnt matter but you look back on Thinkhabbo and they did cope damn well and they still do!
It's a shame the people who keep on insulting Thinkhabbo don't get put under the pressure which the site endured, then we'd see who's the "big hard man" & the "little puny boy". :)

Rachie100
13-02-2007, 07:34 PM
I Hope it doesnt come back! It is noobish and Nkay Was Just a Proper Noob He Thinks He Was Cool But He Could Think AGAIN! ThinkHabbo Is Gay They Put Ppl At Risk 4 flooding! They Culd Get Banned U No

Plus it Wont come back cos half of them have gone to different dj sites.

Dal
14-02-2007, 01:37 AM
I Hope it doesnt come back! It is noobish and Nkay Was Just a Proper Noob He Thinks He Was Cool But He Could Think AGAIN! ThinkHabbo Is Gay They Put Ppl At Risk 4 flooding! They Culd Get Banned U No

Have you even gone through the thread and read it? If you did you would come to your senses and realise being like a flock of sheep isn't always the right step. Obviously your incompitence doesn't show your true opinion on the subject of thinkhabbo.
Pyroka you're speaking sense as usual.

TehJoshy
14-02-2007, 01:44 AM
ThinkHabbo has had its time. So get the idea's that its comming back out of your head :] ITS NOT
All That Remains is the forum :] So there is no Reopening Just a forum which you can all feel free to use :]

CJ-real
20-03-2007, 08:56 PM
Luckily I didn't get obseyessed with Thinkhabbo, and in fact never tuned in.

The NEAR ONLY reason why people start coming up with comments such as "ngay" is because they are so totally jealous about it, all they can do is insult people.

I doubt thinkhabbo came back, even though there were about 1-5 FAKE closures... yet there is a little of of mystery about nkay and missing his fame.

That's why thinkhabboforum.net STILL exists.

But the un-renewed domain...

@xP
20-03-2007, 09:03 PM
i hope not. nigels bent.

And why might that be?

Barkseh2131
20-03-2007, 09:04 PM
I'll tell you that it is NOT true. Someone obviously made the rumour up because they want it back. Just to make this clear it isn't. From what i know anyway.

thank god for tht.

Dan2nd
20-03-2007, 09:53 PM
ThinkHabbo came became a huge success then closed... Alot of the users have moved on so it could go one of two ways.

1. Come back and become huge success again ( like take that)

2. or come back and flop ....

either way ThinkHabbo will always be seen as fantastic by some and totally annoying by others

which side am I on ? thats the question...

I doubt it will come back anyway if Nkay did hint anything it was proberly because he feels a small bit of regret for shutting it.

-internal
20-03-2007, 09:55 PM
ThinkHabbo came became a huge success then closedsometimes people have to quit while at the top

life lesson their from wiseman -internal lol

Tynamics
05-11-2008, 11:10 PM
Sorry to bring back an old thread, but i feel this topic is relevant at the moment.

Is it a rumour, or is it true ...

we can only wait and find out.

Earthquake
06-11-2008, 04:37 AM
I actually liked ThinkHabbo, it was an incredible fansite, had a great design, and a nice radio.

Unlike clubhabbo, its little brother.

Shcl
06-11-2008, 07:43 AM
I've been told alex (Westman40) has brought the domain.. weather he plans on opening in or not idk. Could be why he closed after habbo..

buttons
06-11-2008, 07:51 AM
eww why bump. idc if it does or not i was banned too many times on there and they are **** when it comes to your opinions. before it closed it was crap anyway.

LOVIN THIS x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!