PDA

View Full Version : Ahh

:Jakey
07-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Well today hasnt gone very well for me. Earlier i got scammed out of a whip ( scam where 1 person is buying an item for high ) funny enough id never seen it before :S but i decided not to quit because i have 2.3 left . And just now i felt like alching for 86 mage on my main. and guess what? i alched my whip. im just going to quit. nothing left and no ways to make money on a main that used to be pure 0_o i could get up fletching or summink. any ideas?
Anywayz off for tonight to watch desperate housewives ftw :P <3 cyaz <3

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Moderator): Title edited, please don't avoid the filter, thanks :)

DJ-Vimto
07-02-2007, 10:10 PM
fletching is probably the easiest thing to do considering your main used to be a pure

it can get boring, but there are lots of benefits.

EDIT: another option would be to collect & sell cowhides on f2p, can get around 100gp per cowhide

OmgK
08-02-2007, 01:09 AM
Farm.
Pickpocket from master gardeners and if you need cash, kill chaos druids collect unids sell them for 1k - 1.1k each and then invest in farming - plant rannars = big profits.

deagle
08-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Finish alching.

Royal
08-02-2007, 01:20 AM
I'd say just keep trying maybe your luck is testing you and you'll come back stronger than ever soon.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!