PDA

View Full Version : GiVeAwAy

hellzlilangel
13-04-2005, 02:46 PM
Yes, im having another giveaway! My second of the week! It will begin at sometime this evening between 6 + 7 hopefully! It's a smaller one this time and u have to roll a 6! But u mite as well hav a go! And If Ne1 has nething they wish to don8 i will gratefully accept it and add it to the giveaway! :eusa_clap Also, i wil edit this post later when it starts so keep an eye out! There will be a litlle competition involving this post! I will post a certain phrase on here and the first person to spot it and say it in my room will win a prize! gd luk! ty time-2-burn :) x

Closed by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) Due to event finishing

scottish
13-04-2005, 02:47 PM
it probably wnt be back up some site said 6 "/

hellzlilangel
13-04-2005, 02:48 PM
What u mean back up? :/

Jõnathan
13-04-2005, 04:04 PM
(In stupid and obviously faked Irish accent) I tink Scotteh is sayin tht Habbo is down. I d'naw, but it sounds like it ta me.

(Normally) Did YOU (yes, you at the back!) know this was faked (my accent, of course)?

hellzlilangel
13-04-2005, 05:35 PM
(In stupid and obviously faked Irish accent) I tink Scotteh is sayin tht Habbo is down. I d'naw, but it sounds like it ta me.

(Normally) Did YOU (yes, you at the back!) know this was faked (my accent, of course)?

lmao :P i thought thats whathe meant as well bt it wasnt wen he posted it n it isnt now so im confuzzled "/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!