PDA

View Full Version : An arsonist Age:12 around Southampton and a killer

*.Glitter.Rip.*
13-04-2005, 04:48 PM
What does all this mean? Well a Boy called Aaron in our class live around all the rough areas. Hes a dunce, smokes, takes drugs and fights for no reason. Our class doesnt like him and often gets into fights by him and his counsil house people (no offence but some are very rough) and normally ends up in hospital. Recently though he was suspended. Soon he came back and had another fight with a boy (my friend) about the glue. He said " Oi you stupid **** give the glue you stupid **** or ill thunp you". He said no and soon enouth comeing out he got into a fight just aaron and him. I was hit trying to stand up to him and actully gave a nose bleed. I was hit in the stomach and thats when I hit him but somebody came and took me away from it all. I was in time out for a day but they didnt tell me off to much because if I hadnt hit him back he would of caused me a broken bone! So anyway because my friend was stronger than him he won the fight and aaron ran off.
A little later after about 3-4 days Aaron came out with my friend(who is OK with aaron) and another guy. Aaron was saying to the other guy about the fight and how to get him back. His friend (who I dont really know but my friend does) said to have another punch up but he said he didnt have enouth people to hurt him badly (in other words he would lose again and get into more pain) So he said that they could torch him house on fire near his room and he gave aaron some matches. My friend didnt want to join and so they beat him up, held him down and burnt him with the ligter trying to burn his clothes. Another guy came passed and they ran off to the alleyway near the linkway shops. He was only on fire for a small amount of time but not m,uch since it didnt start well with one flame but it burnt his neck.
Anyway my friend ran home and told his mum about what they did but aaron was actully in the woods so nobody knew were they were. My friends mum didnt take too much notice and called the police for burning him neck. About night-time aaron and his friend set fire to my friends house using a match and some sort of deoderant and ran off. Soon in the morning my friends mum came around to tell my friend about the things that aaron said but there wasnt much and she paniked.
About a week or 6 days later my friend met up with aarons friend and wanted to apoligise. And after that my friend said what happened to my friend and he said " Me? Well me and arron went around the back and started to set fire to the ******* drains and it went out of hand so we ran over the fence and started laughing like s**t. we went back and split up and that stupid **** aaron went to the station and said he would go to southapmton!
He now has a new hair cut and told my friend if he were to say anything to anybody he would be dead.

I am really upset and you might see it on the news because that it what has happened. I know he is dead because everyone was asking and talking about it saying he was dead and it was in the news paper. I really liked him but I didnt know how bad our area has got.

He is rude impolite shaven head! plump small dumb and has a cut on the back of his head. I am upset but this isnt really the whole story. :'(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!