PDA

View Full Version : Fallin Furni - Honest fun or a breeding ground for scammers?

dannyboymed
13-04-2005, 05:09 PM
A breeding ground for scammers, if you ask me. You have to read the rules carefully, often a new rule will appear every 5 seconds. Although I've probably been wandering into the wrong FFs.

Matty
13-04-2005, 11:03 PM
I play fair and gives prizeswhen i host it. but games like that are for newbies i think. if your trying to get furni. when your more wealthy you move on.
Although i play it if im bored i guess. :s

CarolineQT2774
14-04-2005, 12:48 AM
I used to play it all the time when I first joined the Hotel, just to get furni. And guess what - I won nothing. I always came runner-up. Even in a those "Finals" games of FF, where you play, win, and then go in an isolated part of the room and wait for like an hour watching other rounds go by. So I don't really like it, one - a waste of time, two - the odds of winning are bad.

infatuation
14-04-2005, 01:27 AM
I play in special events, like HxHD Events, i know they wouldn't scam.

schwoops
14-04-2005, 01:29 AM
yes i won a majestic in one i laughed when he actually gave but i played again for a throne and he scamed lol So thats the way it goes u risk and u risk

dannyboymed
14-04-2005, 07:12 AM
I hosted it once, it takes waaaay too long to play. My FF always seems to have 20 people playing :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!