Yeah,

In the Theatre of Love.

With Becs - suprise suprise :)
Number of habbos in defualt que:111
and in Habbo club:220

Not that many then:rolleyes:

Jordy
08-02-2007, 09:07 PM
ROFL FOMO WAS THE FUNNIEST THING HABBO EVER DID, TBH I'M JUST CRYING WITH LAUGHTER ABOUT IT, SINCE IT WAS SUCH A STUPID AND FUNNY IDEA!!!

LOL LETS RUN AROUND THE HOTEL

"I SUCK BECS!!!! IGNORE EVERYONE OMGZ!!!!!!!!"

LOL I JUST GONA HYPER BUT THIS IS SO LAME

"BECS WILL DJ ON YOUR SITE AND MAKE YOUR BANDWIDTH EXCEED IF WIN A COMP BY RUNNING ROUND THE HOTEL FLOODING "IGNORE"

ROFL. I ONCE SAW THIS NEWB IN THE WELCOME LOUNGE FLOODING

"EVERYONE HAVE FOMO, IGNORE NEWBS!!!"

LOL GOOD AIN'T IT? ROFL SOZ THIS MSG CONTAINS SO MUCH CRAP, BUT WE RUN AROUND OBEYING BECS AND SHOUTING "IGNORE" OMG I HAVE FOMO, NOO CURE ME !!

Antony
08-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Perhaps someone needs a reality check if Habbo makes them cry with laughter. :rolleyes:

PinkFM
08-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Perhaps someone needs a reality check if Habbo makes them cry with laughter. :rolleyes:

ROFL [not litrally]
+rep

OMG, is fomo not over yet?

ReviewDude
08-02-2007, 09:17 PM
I thought this was all over with ages ago?

F32
08-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Maybe they're bringing it back out?

Oh god...

Premiums
08-02-2007, 09:22 PM
ooer FOMO is back o-O
Any screenshot's guys?
Anyone get's some ill +rep ya.

lScottl
08-02-2007, 09:38 PM
http://i10.tinypic.com/4d325wx.jpg

http://i15.tinypic.com/2mg9nv8.jpg

http://i9.tinypic.com/2whr23a.jpg

http://i16.tinypic.com/4dq4xgw.jpg

Caution
08-02-2007, 09:57 PM
+Rep for the screenies Scott.

I thought this was over a while ago.

Rolah
08-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Yeah and I won the Fansite Fomo thing with H0BJ0B but wasn't even invited to the event, I didn't get a VIP badge or a trophy or anything else regarding the FOMO prizes for that matter and they're saying I'm not going to either. That's really unfair in my eyes considering the amount of work I put into it, I designed the layout and wrote ALL of the content. Yet wasn't told about the event?

Their excuse for it is "Quapla was banned" Erm.. no I wasn't? I had a name change because of heavy harrassment going on, on the Hotel.. =S So generally they're talking out of their rear-ends. I sent them both e-mails. So who knows what they're going to reply with, probably another story to fob me off, Im not stepping down on this one because I'm entitled to it. What are your views on this?

.:TeamAmerica:.
08-02-2007, 10:06 PM
FOMO is such a stupid "campain" anyway.

Fear of missing out. On what? "Trade you fronze for 28 hc! Aint something to be missed"

Mhh. Waste of time.

ºNotesº
08-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Yeah and I won the Fansite Fomo thing with H0BJ0B but wasn't even invited to the event, I didn't get a VIP badge or a trophy or anything else regarding the FOMO prizes for that matter and they're saying I'm not going to either. That's really unfair in my eyes considering the amount of work I put into it, I designed the layout and wrote ALL of the content. Yet wasn't told about the event?

Their excuse for it is "Quapla was banned" Erm.. no I wasn't? I had a name change because of heavy harrassment going on, on the Hotel.. =S So generally they're talking out of their rear-ends. I sent them both e-mails. So who knows what they're going to reply with, probably another story to fob me off, Im not stepping down on this one because I'm entitled to it. What are your views on this?

So, even if Quapla was banned, why does that mean they cannot issue you with a VIP badge? Also, they are really ignorant, the forward the email to the Hotel Manager and he does nothing, as I had one for a few days and it got removed, I didn't know why until Kotu told me. But the staff are just plain ignorant, or they say they don't have the power to re-issue.

H0BJ0B
08-02-2007, 10:13 PM
You didnt write all the content.. But anyhoo: Emma said that even though she knows Rolah is Quapla, they cant give it and for Rolah to write in.

Rolah
08-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Oh and when they asked H0BJ0B who he wanted to thank for the award all he said was "My mum and dad" How did his parents help him in any way doing the FOMO PROMO Fansite? No way? He couldn't even thank me for it.. pathetic.

Antony
08-02-2007, 10:17 PM

The only thing your missing out on, is a social life by getting so overly concerned about something pixelated. Last thought's of Quapla which I presume is you is when you were posting saying you were leaving and recieved a lot of happy posts regarding it. Knew you wouldn't leave, you're obsessed over it all. It's laughable how you over-exadurate everything, like calling the offices when they misplaced your Funky Friday prize or something, LOL!

Oh and when they asked H0BJ0B who he wanted to thank for the award all he said was "My mum and dad" How did his parents help him in any way doing the FOMO PROMO Fansite? No way? He couldn't even thank me for it.. pathetic.

No, The only person thats pathetic is you. It's called humour which he was obviously trying to attain.

Three words and here they come.

Get ....... A ....... Life

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude toward other members, thanks :).

H0BJ0B
08-02-2007, 10:18 PM
WiseBen Told Me To Type That....

F32
08-02-2007, 10:21 PM
olol @ Headboard.

acting all "ard".

Caution
08-02-2007, 10:24 PM
The only thing your missing out on, is a social life by getting so overly concerned about something pixelated. Last thought's of Quapla which I presume is you is when you were posting saying you were leaving and recieved a lot of happy posts regarding it. Knew you wouldn't leave, you're obsessed over it all. It's laughable how you over-exadurate everything, like calling the offices when they misplaced your Funky Friday prize or something, LOL!

No, The only person thats pathetic is you. It's called humour which he was obviously trying to attain.

Three words and here they come.

Get ....... A ....... Life
-Rep for that post.

"Get a life" - because people are discussing Habbo? It's a Habbo Forum

Fgs, I think you need to get a life.

Antony
08-02-2007, 10:26 PM
-Rep for that post.

"Get a life" - because people are discussing Habbo? It's a Habbo Forum

Fgs, I think you need to get a life.

Just as pointless as your "-rep" is to me :)

Rolah
08-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Just as pointless as your "-rep" is to me :)

How exactly do you work that one out if he's -Repping you for your post?
Hmm.. I think you need to go back to Becs rear-end to buy a new brain honey.

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

--ss--
08-02-2007, 10:32 PM
Rolah whats the name of the site you and hobjob made?

Antony
08-02-2007, 10:33 PM
How exactly do you work that one out if he's -Repping you for your post?
Hmm.. I think you need to go back to Becs rear-end to buy a new brain honey.

Couldn't say I'd want to. But I bet you've somehow gave it a shot! You seem to have tried to involve yourself with Habbo Staff as much as you can lol. And his rep was "Pointless post." - I posted how his -reputation was pointless. It means nothing?

Rolah
It was Justhabbo.net/fomo but the domain has ran out now.

And how have I involved myself in Habbo Staff dear? Im sure you would be angry if you put two weeks of hard work into a website and afterwards were promised a prize and then you didn't get what you were promised? Right, exactly. So don't be a hypocrite.

<3
Or, maybe people could stop complaining about this FOMO thing and quit Habbo or ignore it. :rolleyes:

Premiums
I think H0BJ0B deleted it..not sure oO

H0BJ0B
08-02-2007, 10:35 PM
You think i deleted what...

Antony
08-02-2007, 10:36 PM
I think H0BJ0B deleted it..not sure oO

I would too, She/he is a waste of space, that includes bandwith :)

Rolah
08-02-2007, 10:39 PM
Waste of space? Hardly. Considering my parents wouldn't have planned me otherwise or brought me up for 6 years would they? No didn't think so, so please give your keyboard a rest it'll be blowing smoke at the rate you're going.

StarbucksIsCool
08-02-2007, 10:44 PM
lol this is so funny, how everyone is actually arguing over a campaign which won't get you anywhere! Yes i do use habbo, but not as much as i used too, but seeing how everyone gets into minor arguments and then decide to email habbo staff is funny, they must laugh at the amount of emails you pathetic sucks up send in!

"Oh i helped and did most of the content, but why didn't i recieve a prize!?", if you did then why didn't you get invited? Must be a reason, i don't think they can do that without a reason, if habbo staff started to do things like that. I'm sure parents would be phoning in.

I think personally FOMO overall was a stupid campaign, which becs and ione made up...to stop people using the call for help for every little thing. I'm sure they could have found another way to make it clearer to everyone else? E.g. MODS not responding to calls like that. Its not like every Mod on that list (on the UK FAQs section) is active. Only a handful actually are around.

End of rant!

H0BJ0B
08-02-2007, 10:49 PM
" I'm sure parents would be phoning in. "
Don't say that. :(

ºNotesº
08-02-2007, 10:56 PM
They aren't perm btw, confirmation from X team leaders, as they were informed.

H0BJ0B
08-02-2007, 10:57 PM
Emma has said only for the night

Jordy
09-02-2007, 07:34 AM
Emma messed up my prize for winning the winterfest thing. It's rather similar how I did all the work (Like you) but get no credit on the page, and no prize, and they say I won't get a prize.

tbh redtiz seems very unfair to me =]

Yggdrasill
09-02-2007, 10:00 AM
FOMO was crap anyway.

lScottl
09-02-2007, 10:05 AM
Antony: Shut up, stop being a hipocrit

Quapla: Its Habbo, grow up, stop crying over a badge made of pixels

:rolleyes:

--ss--
09-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Emma messed up my prize for winning the winterfest thing. It's rather similar how I did all the work (Like you) but get no credit on the page, and no prize, and they say I won't get a prize.

tbh redtiz seems very unfair to me =]
jammy06 didn't get his prize aswell , they said only the members who truned up in the finals and preformed got a prize :rolleyes:

Jordy
09-02-2007, 03:14 PM
jammy06 didn't get his prize aswell , they said only the members who truned up in the finals and preformed got a prize :rolleyes:

Yeah I was team leader and founded the group. I made both dances, including the one that won the final. But because I didn't turn up in final, I get nothing. unfair ;P

Also 20:00 on Saturday wasn't the best time to do it.

Antallica
09-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Also 20:00 on Saturday wasn't the best time to do it.

i kno yer i was waiting for casualty to come on :(

On topic: fomo :S yikes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!