PDA

View Full Version : New Vip: H0bJ0b

lew!
08-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Wonder why..

Antony
08-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Thought VIP badges were removed from all Habbo's? Ah, Don't get the way Habbo run sometimes. Nice find though.

benjamin
08-02-2007, 09:29 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/h0bj0b

yeah he has vip badge

lew!
08-02-2007, 09:30 PM
He wont tell me :<

A lot of people get big headed when they get vip or what ever.

Barmi
08-02-2007, 09:31 PM
The FOMO winners have them (temporarily, I think).

Antony
08-02-2007, 09:31 PM
He wont tell me :<

A lot of people get big headed when they get vip or what ever.

Amazing what a badge does eh? He probably feels his moment of popularity, let him have it - then laugh at him when it's removed. And Barmi, Sounds about right, If Bec's is running something in the Theatredrome then she'll probably issue VIP badges so they can get in the room if they are winners. Sounds like a valid reason for the issue.

Boxiel
08-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Amazing what a badge does eh? He probably feels his moment of popularity, let him have it - then laugh at him when it's removed. And Barmi, Sounds about right, If Bec's is running something in the Theatredrome then she'll probably issue VIP badges so they can get in the room if they are winners. Sounds like a valid reason for the issue.

Its a badge, so yeah, well said, I have a HC bronze badge and the xmas one, It means nothing, people know me for being the all so sexy xavier, HAving a badge wouldnt mean im any different, If he changes because of this, its pathetic.

lew!
08-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Pfft, When we asked becs for a badge for a few hours for a official fansite event, they wouldnt give one. *cry*
and yeah, Most popular people get badges.. Skaterchu has a nice collection

benjamin
08-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Pfft, When we asked becs for a badge for a few hours for a official fansite event, they wouldnt give one. *cry*
and yeah, Most popular people get badges.. Skaterchu has a nice collection
it's funny how people litterally always bring SkaterChu into things when it concerns badges.

ºNotesº
08-02-2007, 09:38 PM
A few have got it, I asked the prizes redtiz said "They won a trophy, and their smart new badge." so it might be perm.

Premiums
08-02-2007, 09:39 PM
Messeged him with..
You have VIP because of FOMO, correct?
REPLY: Indeed.

ooer?

lew!
08-02-2007, 09:41 PM
LOL, But its true about skaterchu.
Theres other people aswell, like as soon as they get 2 or more badges they are like BOOM! Popularity..
@Premiums - Hes being all big headed about it though.
Got about 100 messages saying not long til i get my VIP Badge, Becs gave me trophy, oo vip badge look at me

ReviewDude
08-02-2007, 09:45 PM
H0BJ0B owned a site (I forget the name) who won one of the FOMO DJ Becs slots (before giving it to Mini-I.FM), so it's probably linked to that.

Premiums
08-02-2007, 09:46 PM
h0bj0b is being very stuck up'ish
I hate tht ;ll

lew!
08-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Yep.. Thats what i was like.

I said, Oo, Well done! What did you get it for, and he doesnt reply..

I nearly always come to his rooms and help him. Pfft.. Whats it called when they
are like when they get something and then they just leave u

ºNotesº
08-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Thought VIP badges were removed from all Habbo's? Ah, Don't get the way Habbo run sometimes. Nice find though.

Yeah, but for some reason, rules are bent for Becs. :l

Kotu
08-02-2007, 09:55 PM
It's cool that they finally got around to doing this event for the competition winners, I know a few of them have been hanging on thinking it'd never come about.

Regarding the badges, it's likely they are only temporary so as the competition winners could enter the room for tonight's event without any problems. That would make sense as that's what usually happens when these badges are issued for events. They prevent users from being kicked out of rooms, so pose obvious problems in the long term.

If they end up being permanent just ignore the ones that you're complaining about for the moment. The novelty of being a "very important person" wears off eventually.

Bomb-Head
08-02-2007, 09:58 PM
H0BJ0B hasn't changed since he got the badge, he hasn't got big headed or anything like some people seem to be suggesting, maybe he is just busy and can't reply..

Premiums
08-02-2007, 10:01 PM
The novelty of being a "very important person" wears off eventually.
In other words, they get bored of being *famous* ? lol :p

.:TeamAmerica:.
08-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Hmm. Must of won a prize of some sort.

H0BJ0B
08-02-2007, 10:07 PM
I don't see how I got big headed... Is simply showing i'm happy being big headed? I'm sure if you guys got a VIP badge then you wouldnt just get on pretending you didnt have one... Anyways Curt and Premiums.. Seems you do come to my room acting and then being rude on here... besides, 2 other habbos were also given VIP and apparently the VIP is for the night only..

ºNotesº
08-02-2007, 10:11 PM
I don't see how I got big headed... Is simply showing i'm happy being big headed? I'm sure if you guys got a VIP badge then you wouldnt just get on pretending you didnt have one... Anyways Curt and Premiums.. Seems you do come to my room acting and then being rude on here... besides, 2 other habbos were also given VIP and apparently the VIP is for the night only..

I had one for a few days, infact about a week, I never showed it, as I knew it would cause crap, then they all got removed.

lew!
08-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Yes, we wouldn't deny it but we wouldnt be going round showing it off.

H0BJ0B
08-02-2007, 10:14 PM
I havent gone into any rooms saying, Look at my badge! Oah! My Badge! Look at it! Have i?

lew!
08-02-2007, 10:29 PM
On console u have, I had a VIP Badge also, but hardly Showed it, only showed it for about 5 minutes for an event

&
08-02-2007, 11:08 PM
tbh, If they only want to issue the badge to get into the full rooms, why cant she just edit his fuse rights? Does she not have access to the file?

EDIT: You say all VIP badges were removed? Oadby still has his (:

ºNotesº
08-02-2007, 11:25 PM
No, I mean previously.. a few months back.

Joord
09-02-2007, 12:04 AM
tbh, if i got a vip badge i wouldnt turn it off for the sake of anyone. why shouldnt he be allowed to tell anyone he's got a badge? i was in the welcome lounge with him, and he was hardly shouting "luk at me, i gt a vip badge, i bet ur jelous." so overall, he shouldnt be flamed for having his badge turned on.

Porv
09-02-2007, 12:11 AM
YEa congrats h0b I have you on my list u noob jk :D
You're cool mate :D Showoff :P

Agnostic Bear
09-02-2007, 12:14 AM
tbh, If they only want to issue the badge to get into the full rooms, why cant she just edit his fuse rights? Does she not have access to the file?

EDIT: You say all VIP badges were removed? Oadby still has his (:

Sulake don't use flatfiles, they use MySQL.

Uwe
09-02-2007, 01:05 AM
VIP badge was given out as he won a comp so that he could enter the ful theatredrome for his Speach x]

H0BJ0B
09-02-2007, 07:37 AM
Lol Nijke and Thanks Rhythm.

lew!
09-02-2007, 07:45 AM
All day all the messages had SOMETHING to do with the badge or becs, Or the trophy.

Tbh its not fair, We're not allowed Badges For events as chris says its unfair on other people. - Official fansite events that is. Then they get a VIP Badge for what? a Competition so they can get into a full room! Couldnt they of walked in before the alert was sent out?

Yggdrasill
09-02-2007, 09:40 AM
lol, well done on the badge. it's just a badge.

I've had one twice.

&
09-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Yeh but its sometimes fun having it.
But people asking how you got it gets annoying! >:l

H0BJ0B
09-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Lewis - Can't you just leave it? Remove me from your friends list then....

tularis
09-02-2007, 04:16 PM
It's just a little picture, why is there a thread with 4 pages of replies cussing HOBJOB? At the end of the day if I had a VIP badge, yes I would turn it on - I mean come on, how many people have that badge?

Conclusion:

- HOBJOB has a new badge
- Skaterchu gets brought up in every rant about habbo
- Some people can't hack it

Solution:

- CHILL!

DCeption
09-02-2007, 04:25 PM
All day all the messages had SOMETHING to do with the badge or becs, Or the trophy.

Tbh its not fair, We're not allowed Badges For events as chris says its unfair on other people. - Official fansite events that is. Then they get a VIP Badge for what? a Competition so they can get into a full room! Couldnt they of walked in before the alert was sent out?

Aww sombodys jealous.

Welldone danny :P

lew!
09-02-2007, 04:35 PM
LOL. Im NOT jealous, I dont suck up to habbo staff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!