PDA

View Full Version : britney has announced she is pregnant!

TooClose$
13-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Hey guys, britney spears has officially annouced that she is expecting her first baby!

The singer told her official Web site: "The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together."

The message was signed by Britney and her husband Kevin Federline.

It continued: "There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend. Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers."

Bookmakers were quick to open betting on the name Britney would choose for her baby.

For full story, please look here: http://channels.aolsvc.co.uk/news/article.adp?id=20050413032609990001

Do you think she will make a good mother? Leave your comments! ;)

Mit
13-04-2005, 07:00 PM
so thats what happened when i was at her house, hmm to much beer is not good!

Jinxxed
13-04-2005, 07:11 PM
I thought she was a bit chubby in the magazines...

Michael.
13-04-2005, 07:14 PM
I bet she'll call her baby something stupid, like Cruz!
Really, I don't care. Britney annoys me. Money gone to her head me thinks.

Jim Rotates
13-04-2005, 08:15 PM
Maybe its a lie to cover up that she is putting on piles of weight and then she'll say it was a miscarriage when she loses the weight. Jk, even though I hate her and cant stand her I felt kinda mean there, lol

Bloodkanekiller
13-04-2005, 08:16 PM
i kno she calapised today thinking she had a misscarage

:-Mystical.Dave-
14-04-2005, 02:17 AM
She will be a pitiful mother!

ttranquility.
14-04-2005, 03:25 AM
I know. I think this whole thing is soo stupid. Lol She is just going to like be all AHH and stuff. :p its just so. I hate it. I hate Briteny Spears. lol. Shes so stuck up and stuff. And Kevin Federline CANT be a father lol He has too greacy arm pits. :\

:::Shane:::
14-04-2005, 03:29 AM
whos the dad?

BlueTails
14-04-2005, 05:48 AM
who knows...

Infrontation
14-04-2005, 07:01 AM
whos the dad?

Me Of Course.... Anyhoo Were Calling It Jimmy Jo Jo Bobbie Junior. ROFL. I Don't think she'll be that bad a mother... She'll have loads of carers when she's away :p

Fingerboots
14-04-2005, 07:12 AM
Maybe its a lie to cover up that she is putting on piles of weight and then she'll say it was a miscarriage when she loses the weight. Jk, even though I hate her and cant stand her I felt kinda mean there, lol
*Laughs* I couldn't agree with him more.
Woo. Another [insert word] will be born into the world. :rolleyes:

Escalabar
14-04-2005, 09:46 AM
I think a few of you are out of order for saying she will make a bad mother?!

Just because you dont like her songs etc doesnt mean her parental skills will be less then any other person that you do like does it?

If she was constantly in the news for getting drunk and starting fights etc, then yeah, I'd agree. But you don't hear about her doing majorly anti-social things do you?

Evolution
14-04-2005, 09:54 AM
I think you are all disgusting. You say she will be a bad mother? She hasn't wanted to be a mother since I have been a fan, and she is very dedicated to what she does.

I have met her at her onyx hotel tour and she is a much nicer person than the media lets on. The media want her to downfall, she is a great person and the media are trying to destroy her.

The father is Kevin Federline, anyways for all of you who say she will be a bad mother, you should take a look at yourselves. You all are disrespective idiots.

Jamie
14-04-2005, 10:38 AM
I wonder who the father is :rolleyes:

Rarelime
14-04-2005, 11:57 AM
whos the dad?

To state the obvious the dad must be her husband, and i think his name might be Kevin :rolleyes:

Mr.Kylee
14-04-2005, 12:02 PM
Not big fan of her..but ok it good that one of the ''stars'' finally decided to have a family and not sleep around with everybody ^.^

lauralol
14-04-2005, 12:08 PM
OMG! Can't believe she is pregnant! Poor child-to-be, I think some of these stars like Britney and J-Lo (rumoured to be pregnant) are way too selfish to have a baby to look after!

Angel-Light
14-04-2005, 01:41 PM
I go with Laura on that one. What about the clothes the baby wil wear. Diamonds, deisgner clothes. The poor kid and also what about when growing up?? He/she will be followed everywhere and not got 1 minutes peace and left to be a normal child!!! :(

Briarleaf
14-04-2005, 05:09 PM
I hope she has triplets. (i'd like to see how she would regain her figure after that one lol!)

Evolution
14-04-2005, 05:57 PM
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT READING POSTS

THE FATHER IS KEVIN FEDERLINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!