PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Polar Furni [Edited]

Neptune
09-02-2007, 09:43 PM
There were a handful of requests saying the seats are should be higher and the rug fixed, + i removed the room altogether. Hope you enjoy this one, and rate /10. Done on paint.
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8869/screenshotsha6.png (http://imageshack.us)

irresistible
09-02-2007, 09:57 PM
oo very nice, i like!

w/done.

jasper101
09-02-2007, 10:02 PM
I quite like the idea, but the sofas do not look comfy, and the title: 'Polar' is confusing, normally Ice coloured, or pale blue, that is more of an ocean colour, perhaps the table could be made more usable for habbos, as you would struggle to use that as a real table on Habbo.

But i do like your style & imagination! 7/10, +rep for a good atempt.

quagmire
09-02-2007, 10:05 PM
very nice, i love the tables, desk and shelves- they're great! 8/10 +rep. :)

Neptune
09-02-2007, 10:39 PM
I quite like the idea, but the sofas do not look comfy, and the title: 'Polar' is confusing, normally Ice coloured, or pale blue, that is more of an ocean colour, perhaps the table could be made more usable for habbos, as you would struggle to use that as a real table on Habbo.

But i do like your style & imagination! 7/10, +rep for a good atempt.

your right, i've should have called it Ocean Furni :rolleyes:. And how in heck would you struggle to use it for habbo? i made each table 2x2 tiles lxw. Atleast explain what your trying to say, because seriously, i have no clue how that wouldn't be used in habbo/what your talking about.

and Iced is beige, according to the last time ive played habbo.

jasper101
10-02-2007, 10:50 AM
your right, i've should have called it Ocean Furni :rolleyes:. And how in heck would you struggle to use it for habbo? i made each table 2x2 tiles lxw. Atleast explain what your trying to say, because seriously, i have no clue how that wouldn't be used in habbo/what your talking about.

and Iced is beige, according to the last time ive played habbo.

I understand that, i am saying a more literal 'Ice' colour, like slightly off-white.

My point about the tables was that the holes in one of the tables (they may be filled with glass i dont know) where an impossibility for habbo, because they would need reflections if they were glass and it doesn't imply there.

Tiuhdur
10-02-2007, 11:05 AM
u wuldnt have to hav it reflecting. and also i would buy it its really nice. alot better than mode and iced lol 9.99/10 +rep

Black_Apalachi
10-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Looks good but as was said, the title is misleading and the only drawback of the alts are the bright and dark shades of blue.

The gap between the two shades is way too big. You need to make the really bright one, darker, and the realler dark one brighter. :)

Dj_dude007
10-02-2007, 03:29 PM
I like these. The blue seems a little bright. The chairs and tables legs seem dodgey and unstable.

9/10. :)

Neptune
10-02-2007, 06:14 PM
I understand that, i am saying a more literal 'Ice' colour, like slightly off-white.

My point about the tables was that the holes in one of the tables (they may be filled with glass i dont know) where an impossibility for habbo, because they would need reflections if they were glass and it doesn't imply there.

ok i get what your trying to say, and it makes sense. It's just that im not going to limit my ability to alt because of habbo's standards. And yes its glass.

and i have a table in my house what those types of legs, there just a style and really doesn't effect stability.

Ed.
10-02-2007, 06:18 PM
9/10 well neeky :)

.:TeamAmerica:.
10-02-2007, 06:20 PM
I love it!

The blue really stands out!

9/10!

DJ.Standish
10-02-2007, 08:32 PM

Hmm.. I know what your saying ther BUTT!! How do you think habbo made the Oil lamps and screens? :) They could do the same with this table :)

Neptune
10-02-2007, 09:47 PM
i agree standish, and last time i checked aren't there lamps? and the oil lamps glow reflecting off of surrounding surfaces is much more complicated than glass. but then again, even if you couldn't, im not going to stop at habbo's standards.

lolligeboy
11-02-2007, 09:53 AM
COol work! 8/10 +rep

letisix
11-02-2007, 10:03 AM
yeh the sofa's don't look confotable but Nice 8/10 +rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!